How soon after implantation cramping did you get your BFP? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 09-18-2010, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just curious about this one! I'm especially curious if you started testing at the onset of the cramps! How many days passed before you finally got a BFP?

Consciously mothering 3 girls and 2 boys
#2 of 13 Old 09-18-2010, 05:08 PM

i had more of a poking than a cramping... like having a needle stuck right where she implanted.

that was at 5/6dpo and I started testing at 9dpo but did not get a faint positive until 13dpo and a positive digital at 15dpo

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 13 Old 09-18-2010, 05:24 PM

7 days, but I knew I was pregnant because I did have cramping. But it wasn't like period cramping, it was on one side and I felt achy all over too. I just knew that was what it was. But I waited the full 7 days to test.

Mommy to 2 beautiful girls dust.gif4/07 and babyf.gif1/11
#4 of 13 Old 09-18-2010, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I had cramps about 3 weeks AFTER my BFP.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#5 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks ladies. I was due for AF today and it's not here (yet) and I had significant cramping and tiny bit of spotting starting this past Thursday (11dpo). No positive test yet. I'm in no man's land right now!

#6 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 10:40 AM

I'm guessing I got my BFP about 2.5 days after implantation. I woke up in the middle of the night between days 6 and 7 w/some period-like cramping that I guessed may have been implantation. Then, I got a BFP at 9DPO.

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

#7 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 10:41 AM

For what its worth...

This was my test at 13dpo... the day my period was due. You would think it were negative if you dont have major major line-vision (it was clearly positive to me!)

These were my tests two days later, after starting to get cramps that felt like AF would be here any second. So bad I went out in below zero weather to buy a digital because that faint positive on the FRER was not comforting enough. (in that SAME pee, a clearblue easy digital gave me a big NOT PREGNANT... but the first response digital came up with a fast YES+)

Needless to say, that was in December and now any day my little girl will be here, so they were very much positive!

It aint over til AF shows

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#8 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
It aint over til AF shows
wow! That is a faint line at 13 dpo! I would have said that was negative for sure! Now I'm going to have to stare at my tests again.

I had found out days before AF with my other pregnancies but I had cramping much earlier with them. I feel like AF will start any second but nothing is happening--just lots of CM. Come on already! Show yourself, AF, or show me a BFP! I need to move on with my life!

#9 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 11:38 AM

with my 3rd baby, i had implantation bleeding 8dpo, and got my bfp 7 days later, the day after af was due.

i can't believe the amount of people that had really faint lines on the day of their missed period!

Keri ~ Wife to dh Mommy to dd 11 whistling.gif ds 9 bouncy.gif  dd 6 1/2 kid.gif 
#10 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 11:42 AM

and i'm right there with you kindermama... give me a bfp or not already so i can get on with my life!!!!!

oh, and with my 2 girls, my bfp showed earlier then with my boy. i felt nothing with my girls, but i KNEW i was pg with my boy, because i developed pigmented spots on my upper lip and my uterus was actually buzzing- like a low-level electrical current running through it! and the tests still came up negative!, but i KNEW i was pg. didn't get a bfp until several days after af was due!!!

Keri ~ Wife to dh Mommy to dd 11 whistling.gif ds 9 bouncy.gif  dd 6 1/2 kid.gif 
#11 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 01:35 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
with my son, we'd been trying so long that i gave up on testing before my period was due. i felt an implantation cramp at 6 DPO and didn't test until the day after my period was due (15 DPO) and it was nice and dark. with my recent pregnancy that ended very early (4w3d), i don't recall a particular instance of one cramp, just odd tingles all through my LP and i tested on the day my period was due (14 DPO) and got a faint line on a crappy HPT and a "pregnant" on a digital.

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#12 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 10:27 PM

This might sound weird, but I'm pretty sure I had implantation diarrhea. That was 6dpo. I got what I thought was an evap line 12dpo that showed up long after the testing window, and I got my official + 14dpo.

The reason I think it was related to implantation is because I've been having it on and off ever since, and it's clearly pregnancy related.

Mama to learning.gifJulian Matthew, born 5/10/2011 nocirc.gif  

Hopeful vbac.gif for the next!

#13 of 13 Old 09-19-2010, 11:51 PM

i have very strong sharp pains on the evening of 8DPO and a clear but very faint BFP on the morning of 11DPO

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page