The ONE Thread Graduates-April 2011 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 04-28-2011, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats, Val!!! I'm so jealous. LOL

I still haven't had an U/S. I go in for my first one next Friday. I can't wait. I'm DYING to see this thing!

I'll be 13 weeks at my U/S. =D

Tomorrow is officially 12 weeks. YAY! I don't even feel pregnant anymore. At all. It's lame. LOL!!!

Other than that, I've been MIA a lot lately because my life is cr-azy with school and work. I never have a chance to do anything anymore. BLAH.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 102 Old 04-29-2011, 04:58 AM

Congrats on the ultrasound Val!!  Its awesome that you know its the baby moving now too!   Yay!!

Nicole - Its great that you are feeling good and pregnant!  lol  Hope the next week goes by fast so you can see your little bean soon!!  Are you going to be able to finish your schooling before baby's arrival?  Or will they let you take leave?  

Liz 27 - Happily married for 8 years! Mom to three awesome boys ages 7 and 6 and 1

#93 of 102 Old 04-30-2011, 01:53 PM

I'll be taking a "little" leave. I want to graduate with my current class. I hope to only take 1-2 weeks off. =/ We shall see... But that's the plan as of now!

I felt my uterus today!!! For the first time ever. I laid down in bed and just started feeling around and I FELT IT!!! Oh my gosh, it was sooo glorious. Especially because I haven't heard the heartbeat or anything yet... It was absolutely wonderful.

DH and I also FINALLY found an apartment that'll let us have our dog. (We have a German Shepherd. 99.9% of apartments around here consider him "aggressive". Haha.) I'm so excited to move out of the house I've been living in for over two years. I'm so tired of my landlord. She's been stressing me out so bad lately. I can't wait to get out of here!!!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#94 of 102 Old 04-30-2011, 05:55 PM

Hey ladies!  Our appointment last Tuesday went well.  The heartbeat was nice and strong and easy to find.  151 bmp.  We scheduled the ultrasound for our 20 weeks appointment.  Oh well!  I can wait.  

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

#95 of 102 Old 05-01-2011, 03:24 AM

Nicole - In my nursing class we had a pregnant lady, and she was able to go on leave (I guess you would call it), and joined up with the next years class at the same point where she left off.  But I imagine if you can do the 1-2 wk leave and get right back into and graduate it might be easier in the long run ;)  I was just curious!!  

YellowDart - at least you have something to look forward to!  

I am feeling this little baby move lots now, and my belly is starting to really pop out.  Gotta figure out what I am going to do for work clothes!!  Can't wear jeans, but I have lots of maternity jeans  :(  lol

Liz 27 - Happily married for 8 years! Mom to three awesome boys ages 7 and 6 and 1

#96 of 102 Old 05-01-2011, 01:37 PM

The issue with graduating with the next class is... I live in a small(ish) town. I'm in the Vet Tech program. There aren't a TON of jobs out there. My class will be the FIRST graduating class for this new program, so we'll be the first 9 people to go out into where I live looking for a job in my field...

The next class has 19. =( It'll be a LOT harder to find a job if I don't graduate with my class.

#97 of 102 Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 AM

TTCCorC - Hey, I'd been wondering where you had disappeared to!  Good to have you back.  Good luck with graduating with your class, I hope it works out well for you.  Also, good luck at your upcoming U/S!  It really is the coolest thing EVER! 

Yelowdart - Yay for the heartbeat!! 

Liz - Good luck on the maternity clothes.  I know how you feel!  I wear the same old things, over and over.  Blah.

I'm starting to feel movement more.  Yesterday, for the first time ever, I was able to feel the movement on the outside, too!  That means if DH can ever time it right, he'll be able to feel it too.  I dreamed about the baby last night - he/she had brown hair and brown eyes... I didn't quit figure out the gender in my dream, though.  I'm pretty sure we're going to open the gender envelope, though.  I'd rather not, but I'm okay finding out if DH really wants to. 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#98 of 102 Old 05-02-2011, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Hi guys!! Wow, everyone is getting ultrasounds soon!! Glad yours went well, Val! Congrats on the apartment TTCCorC!

I had a dating ultrasound on Saturday... the midwife was concerned that if she needs to consult with a doctor at some point, they won't trust my chart. I was 8w 1d, exactly what I said I was!! To the day!! We got to hear the heart beat... I didn't ask how fast it was, but it sounded like what I remembered from my other two kids. They let So and the kids in to look and they were like "Thats it?" at the image... then they named it Blobby. DD told me "I love Blobby!" this morning. I think she just likes to say Blobby. My sisters are arguing over whether it's a Blobert or a Blobbita!

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#99 of 102 Old 05-03-2011, 10:08 AM

Wow Val and Lovingbaby - I think I feel a little movement now and then (17w 1d today) but I'm excited to feel more, and to feel it from the outside!  Holy cow.  

Mummoth, that's the sweetest.  Blobby, aww.  It's so nice to see/hear the heartbeat, especially for the first time.

Soooo..... does anyone think we need a MAY thread? 

#100 of 102 Old 05-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Yellowdart - It's so hard to tell what really is movement sometimes!  Having the U/S and being able to see the movement really helped me figure it out.  I just can't wait to be able to feel it consistently, and for DH to be able to feel it from the outside too.  All in good time...

Mummoth - Blobby, that's too cute!  I've just been calling our little one "Munchkin."  I keep trying to come up with something more creative, but so far I'm at a loss. 

As for needing a May thread - guess it wouldn't be a bad idea.  Who wants to start it?  I don't mind starting it, if that's cool with everyone. 

#101 of 102 Old 05-03-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValH View Post

As for needing a May thread - guess it wouldn't be a bad idea.  Who wants to start it?  I don't mind starting it, if that's cool with everyone. 

Go for it!  I'm not sure I'm ready for that responsibility yet.  

#102 of 102 Old 05-04-2011, 04:58 AM

New thread started.

Check it out HERE.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page