Red Raspberry leaf capsules? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-28-2011, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone taken the Red Raspberry Leaf capsules instead of the tea. How many per day? I have 480 mg capsules. I am not good about drinking the tea consistently. I am 36.5 weeks.

Slightly hippie.gif mommy to 3 little girlsenergy.gifDD1   9/23/08energy.gifDD2   1/21/10energy.gifDD3   5/26/11      

belly.gif#4 guess date 4/20/13

cd.gifhomeschool.gifintactlact.giffemalesling.GIFh20homebirth.gifgoorganic.jpgfly-by-nursing1.gif

mdcblog5.gif http://www.naturalbabyideas.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2011, 05:19 PM

I did tea and capsules. I started the tea (not straight raspberry leaf but I pregnancy mix from my midwife) around 28 weeks. I started taking the capsules at 36 weeks. I think I started taking 2 a day and was up to 4 or 6 by the time I had my daughter at exactly 39 weeks. It is a good idea to take them for a week or 2 after delivery also to help tone your uterus back up. From what I remember about it you need to gradually work up. I would start with 2 a day when you are 37 weeks then 3 at 38 and 4 at 39+

Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 AM

AMAZING ICED TEA FOR CONSTIPATION : Peppermint tea bags (four bags/four cups HOT water , heated 6-7 min if use microwave) ,add peeled and sliced Ginger (size of your inner palm), I steep tea Five min, leaving in Ginger, when tea cools, add amount of Aloe Vera Juice for 5-6 daily dosages,stir. Pour over a 3/4 full pitcher of ice. Chew 1 DGL tablet and 1 Papaya enzymes tablet of any type/combo with each glass 8-16 oz filled with ice. This works on the toughest digestive problem. Relief!

User Tag List