May 2011 Whatever Ladies Graduates - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 291 Old 05-30-2011, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats BFS!!!  joy.gif

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#272 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 AM

I did go into L&D and it was good to get peace of mind that nothing was going on, but man.  It was BORING.  Once they hooked me up and we saw it was nothing, I thought I could just go home, but no.  Had to wait around for the FFN test to come back and it took an HOUR of sitting in a really uncomfortable bed hooked up to monitors.  DH wanted to poke his eyeballs out.  But, that said, it was good to get peace of mind.  Baby is doing just fine (and doesn't like constant monitoring.  He kept trying to kick them off my belly!) and isn't coming out anytime soon.  Thank goodness!  The ctx kept up the rest of the day, and they were registering on the strip, but they weren't consistent enough or strong enough to warrant any concern.

I see my MW next Tuesday and we're going to chat more about the birth.  I need to find out what I need for the birth tub.  With this whole crack down and the FDA seizing tubs and what not I want to order my stuff soon.  Figure if it takes a week or 2 to get it, and this little man could be here in 8-10 weeks, then we better get moving on ordering things!!

Found a glider chair on craigslist that retails for $419 + $139 for the ottoman for only $250 new in box!  So DH is going to contact them and see if its available. 

Still debating about the double jogger stroller.  I'm just not sure if I'm going to use it between when the baby is born and winter.  I would like a few weeks of walks with both kids but am I really going to be up for it?  I want to be realistic here.

I'm a little put off by my ILS.  They are super nice and I love them so much, they are my family.  But they act not excited about this baby coming.  With DD they were SO excited and my MIL could not wait.  This time, I feel like b/c it's a boy and the 2nd baby, they aren't excited.  I think once he's here they will be, but it's hard to be as excited as I am with basically nobody to share it with.  I can't really feel any excitement from DH.  My best friend has her own baby now, and she's sort of off the radar now.  It's just me and I'm really excited!  I'm glad I have you guys and my DDC and stuff b/c w/o it I'd be busting at the seams!

Just an example (b/c I know I'm not making much sense) I tried chatting with my MIL.  I said, "I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like, I'm starting to get curious!  He's coming soon!" and she goes, "Well...you'll find out soon enough." 

End of convo.  No engaging in it, no nothing.  Whenever I'm over she doesn't comment on my belly or ask how I'm feeling.  Ugh.  I'm probably reading too much into it.  But, it's just annoying.

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#273 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Carrie ~ LOL at being bored to death at the hospital. Now I know not to worry about my contractions, either, so thank you for that. winky.gif What's a FFN test?

What's up with the FDA and birth tubs? I haven't heard or read anything about tubs being seized. I need to get on the ball and order my birth kit, which should include a tub liner, hose and adapter, although I'm not completely committed to another water birth. It was an amazing experience with ds3 but I couldn't get completely relaxed and comfortable in the tub since I had to be either sitting up or on my hands and knees. Sitting in a reclined position doesn't seem like an ideal way to give birth. Wouldn't the pressure from whatever you are sitting on restrict the baby coming out? Plus, I think it restricts how open the pelvis can get. I'm thinking this time lying on my side for at least all of the labor if not pushing as well might make it easier for me to relax all my muscles. I was searching for a birth stool that could go in a tub the other day but they are expensive, $300-$700!

You don't think you'd use a double jogging stroller next year, too? I got one after having ds3 and I don't even run. My dh liked it a lot just for regular outings and I did use it sporadically for walks. DS2 quickly got bored with walks and made them miserable so I gave it up. I have 3 strollers, a regular one, a single jogger and a double jogger. I keep looking at them in the garage and wondering if I should try to sell them. They all could be useful at different times. The regular stroller would be good for leisurely walks when the boys can walk or ride their bikes with me. A single jogger would be good if only one of the boys wanted to go for a walk/run. The double jogger would be good if 2 of them wanted to go, obviously, or if dh and I both wanted to walk/jog and take all 3 with us so one of us could use the single and the other could use the double. I guess I just talked myself into keeping all of them for now. lol.gif

I sort of know what you mean about not having anyone to be excited with. I don't really have anyone to talk to about all the cool pg and birth stuff that's going on with me. My mom is definitely not as excited or involved this time as she was with ds1. Although, she does like to tell me about the conversations she has with her friends about me having a home birth. Most of them are horrified and ask if it's legal.

I can't really talk to my boys about it. I feel kind of foolish talking about it with my parents. I don't know why. I've been trying to figure out what that's all about for me. I don't know if it's because it's baby #4 so it's sort of no big deal anymore or if it's my age and I feel kind of odd being an "older" mom in the same way I felt odd being such a young mom when I was pg with ds1. All the people I know who are my age have older children, the youngest being around ds2's age, and done having babies. All the people I know having babies are at least 10 years younger than me (like all of you winky.gif). Makes me feel like I don't fit in anywhere.

I talked to dh yesterday and I think we're back to not having a name. I never can tell with him if he has definitely agreed to something or not. He gives me non-committal answers. I think he said Brendan with the other meanings might be ok but I'm not sure. I also think he said he'd look some more. Then he started rattling off his list again. All names we had already discussed and passed on, only 1 or 2 of which fit the -an sound criteria. That made me mad. I was like, "Are you not listening to me or are you just discounting what I say?" He comes back with saying he thought I only want that sound because I like it even though I have told him numerous times the reason for it is because I don't want this guy to have the odd name out. eyesroll.gif I wonder if me naming him what I want without dh's consent would be a divorceable offense to him. It might be for me.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#274 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 08:23 AM

Carrie: Glad to hear there wasn't anything more going on w/your contractions.  Mine have a bit of an "edge" to them this morning, too.  What is the FFN test?  I wouldn't buy a double jogger until baby is older (6+ months) unless you will use it for running before then.  Walks w/2 work great with the "big" kid in the stroller and the baby in a sling.  

I bought a carseat!  I'm taking my chances w/the Marathon 70 w/infant insert.  I think a cloth diaper will give baby a little extra height, and we won't really be out and about for the first month anyway, so she should have some time to grow before we'll really be using it.  My mom bought her plane tickets!  She'll be here for nearly a month, with my due date right about in the middle.  And she's bringing my littlest brother, who is only 18 months older than my oldest.  I'd rather she didn't, but I understand that she needs to.  Hopefully the kids will get along!  They do much better now that they are older, but when they were little visits could be awful!  

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#275 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post

What's a FFN test?

You don't think you'd use a double jogging stroller next year, too? I got one after having ds3 and I don't even run.

I sort of know what you mean about not having anyone to be excited with. I don't really have anyone to talk to about all the cool pg and birth stuff that's going on with me. My mom is definitely not as excited or involved this time as she was with ds1. Although, she does like to tell me about the conversations she has with her friends about me having a home birth. Most of them are horrified and ask if it's legal.

I talked to dh yesterday and I think we're back to not having a name. 

FFN is the fetal fibronectin test -- if it's present, then there's a bigger risk for PTL.  Basically you want this test to be negative!!  It can't tell you when you'll go into labor or anything, but it can tell you if it's likely in the next few weeks.  Here...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fetal-fibronectin/MY00128

I will definitely use the jogger when the kids are older!!  Definitely!!  I'm trying to decide if I need to bother looking for one now.  There aren't many that I like up on craigslist and I just don't have $600 to spend on a good one.  

Sucks not having anyone to get excited with, doesn't it??  Man.  Oh well, we can be excited for ourselves!!  LOL!

And ugh on the name!!!  I feel like I can't bring it up with DH either.  He's not opposed to Finnley but he has made it crystal clear he doesn't like it as much as Logan.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingMomma View Post

Carrie: Walks w/2 work great with the "big" kid in the stroller and the baby in a sling.  

You're right -- but I don't think I could jog like that!!  Poor little baby bouncing all over the place, lol!!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#276 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 09:09 AM

Since I don't jog, I just want a plain double stroller (well, I am picky, I really want this one - baby can be facing me in the infant seat, and DS can be up front, facing out, but also can take out the second seat to be a real sit and stand so DS can hop on and off at will)

but at first we will likely to carrier/stroller. I love my Maclaren. definitely worth the money!

MIL is sort of excited, but really worried about money and can't focus on the baby right now. She keeps bringing up how she hopes DH and I can make it through this financial crisis with our marriage intact. I am not saying that it may not put a strain on the relationship, but to keep bringing it up (and then she said she hopes that my parents can forgive DH for all of this) kind of freaks me out. I mean does she want me  to leave? I know she doesn't, but the constant concern bothers me. I mean, none of the financial mess would be fixed by us separating or divorcing, it wouldn't solve anything. My mom is excited, and that helps. My sister isn't at all, which as much as my sister drives me crazy, I wish she would be more excited; she is my kids' only aunt, since DH is an only child. I have a good many IRL friends that are really excited, thank goodness, and that helps.

So glad I have you all to talk to about all the crunchy stuff though! I got my first girly diaper fluff in the mail (weehugger covers) off diaperswappers and they are so adorable! I think weehuggers and thirsties have the best sizing - meaning that I don't have to buy 3-4 different sized covers in the first year - as they are a sort of 2-step one-size system, so think I will stick with those brands for covers. most other brands seem to have xs, s, and med - all of which woudl be gone through (or at least started) in the first year. I don't like having to buy more and more sizes of diapers. It is part of why I love cloth - less size changes.

Glad the hospital went as well as can be expected. Maybe it is baby Finn/Logan telling you to relax a bit! Good luck to both you and MW on the name front. I am glad DH and I agree on that much!

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#277 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Carrie ~ I would be very impressed if you were back to jogging before next spring. I guess whether or not to buy a jogging stroller now would depend on whether or not you find a great deal. $600?! What constitutes a "good" jogging stroller? I don't think I spent more than $200 on mine, although it may have cost somewhere between $200 and $300 but I know I wouldn't have spent over $300, and it's a real jogging stroller, with the larger, inflatable wheels and all of that. Actually, that's one thing that I don't like about the strollers, the inflatable wheels. It's a pita that I have to check the tire pressure and inflate them every time before I use either one. They also take up a lot more space in the car. My dh likes them, though. I think he thinks they are more manly or macho or something. I just checked. Both of my jogging strollers are Schwinn. Not top of the line but not the pretend jogging strollers they sell at the baby stores. I'm not a hardcore runner, though, so I didn't need top of the line.

I've seen these platform like things that you can attach to the back of a stroller for bigger kids to stand and ride. I've wondered a few times about getting that for ds2 but I just don't walk with any of the strollers enough right now to justify it.

Katrina ~ A lot of talk about whether or not my marriage would make it would bother me, too. Maybe your MIL just needs a lot of reassurance from you that you will not be leaving. Sounds like she's a bit embarrassed or maybe ashamed of whatever is going if she's worried about what your parents think about your dh, her son.

Shannon ~ I hope your brother and your DD will get along okay. I don't think I'd be too happy about that, either. I have a hard enough time dealing with my 2 bickering without adding another into the mix.

We went to the pool today. It was nice. When we first got there there were only 2 other people there and no other kids. Some other kids started to show up later but it still didn't get crowded. I spent the whole time in the water (which I really don't like but I have to be in with my boys). When I got out I felt really weird, like my legs were kind of wobbly and weak. It kind of felt like I was walking in a bouncy house or something. Then I started to get sharp pains in my lower belly, like round ligament pain but a lot worse. I guess it was just from having the water support my belly for so long? I feel ok now.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#278 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akind1 View Post

Since I don't jog, I just want a plain double stroller (well, I am picky, I really want this one - baby can be facing me in the infant seat, and DS can be up front, facing out, but also can take out the second seat to be a real sit and stand so DS can hop on and off at will)

Glad the hospital went as well as can be expected. Maybe it is baby Finn/Logan telling you to relax a bit! Good luck to both you and MW on the name front. I am glad DH and I agree on that much!

The Baby Trend sit & stands are nice!!! I looked at those too!!  

Ha, Finn/Logan.  Maybe we'll just name him that.  LOL.  Finnley Logan Dax Suleski. LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post

Carrie ~ I would be very impressed if you were back to jogging before next spring. I guess whether or not to buy a jogging stroller now would depend on whether or not you find a great deal. $600?! What constitutes a "good" jogging stroller? I
We went to the pool today. It was nice. When we first got there there were only 2 other people there and no other kids. Some other kids started to show up later but it still didn't get crowded. I spent the whole time in the water (which I really don't like but I have to be in with my boys). When I got out I felt really weird, like my legs were kind of wobbly and weak. It kind of felt like I was walking in a bouncy house or something. Then I started to get sharp pains in my lower belly, like round ligament pain but a lot worse. I guess it was just from having the water support my belly for so long? I feel ok now.

Well, i've been comparing jogging strollers and this is the one I've finally decided on.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-Elite-Double-Stroller/dp/B0012IT2C6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306877036&sr=8-1

No PITA inflatable wheels to remove, but plenty of versatility for bumpy sidewalks, roads, or just maneuvering around a crowded place.  I'm still "technically" jogging -- able to run about a mile at a time inside on a treadmill.  I haven't done it lately b/c I've been doing stroller walks outside, but I might start back up again since the heat is obviously too much for my poor pregnant body.  I know it's a bit naive to think I'll be up, running outside before next spring.  That's why I think I'll just keep looking for a good deal instead of trying to get one before the baby comes.  If we find a deal before then, then great, but I'm not going to pull my hair out over it.  We did find this exact stroller (albeit a little used) on craigslist for $200.

I would LOVE to spend time in a full size pool and get this weight off my joints!!  I bet that's what it was, with the shaky legs.  All that time floating and not having to bear the weight, and then all of sudden being back on earth.  

AFM - felt like I spent the day at the beach!!  If I have to sit and take it easy, I might as well work on my tan.  LOL!  It was hot enough that I actually got *in* the kiddie pool with DD and lounged a bit!  It was SOOOO nice to lay back against the inflated pool and just feel such relief on my back!  My belly wasn't covered but it was still really nice.  Made me really think about what a water birth/labor will be like.  I can't wait to see how it helps.

#279 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 03:00 PM

Carrie-- I heart heart heart heart heart, the baby jogger elite double. Pushing that thing is what convinced me that I want the Elite single. It glides so smoothly over anything. The mama who owns it (I was babysitting) said she's owned/tried phil and teds, bobs, peg peregos, etc, and this is the only one she felt was absolutely worth what she paid. These things are like dreams. 

Congrats BFS! How exciting. It sounds like a wonderful birth *warm fuzzies*

I'm reading baby catcher again in my spare time (I'm out of library books), and it's embarassing because I pretty much sit there the whole time with red teary eyes. But it just all sounds so wonderful. Stupid hormones. 

Stressed to the hilt over here. I've been working tons of overtime, plus I graduate tomorrow, so I have to get myself all 'prettied' up for that, plus my sister is coming to dye my hair today... and then i also have to clean my house. too much to do! At least i have the next two days off!

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#280 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, that's interesting, Carrie. When I was looking into jogging strollers 4 years ago I read that you it wasn't really safe to jog with those smaller wheels because they were more prone to tipping. That's why I didn't get one of those. Maybe the 4 wheels makes it more sturdy than just 3.

I was upset at first about having to be in the pool the entire time I was there because I didn't get to work on my tan. My legs need it the most since they are getting so big and dimply. I didn't think they'd get sun under the water. Turns out they definitely did. Even with sunscreen on and under water, I think the back of my legs might have gotten a little burned. I did like floating on my back. My belly stuck straight out of the water like an island.

JJ ~ Congratulations on graduating! Very exciting!

I just got off the phone with my mom. She said she's planning to come about a week before I'm due and should be able to stay for a month. I was worried about her coming a couple of months ago, thinking we wouldn't get along and having her here would make me miserable. Now I'm glad she's coming sooner than I had planned and can stay longer. I will definitely need the help and, as much as she drives me crazy, she is really good at helping with my kids.

#281 of 291 Old 05-31-2011, 06:16 PM

The pictures make them look a lot smaller, but the elite actually has 12" wheels. And you can lock the front one for jogging, or unlock it for normal strolling. love. 

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#282 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 05:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post

The pictures make them look a lot smaller, but the elite actually has 12" wheels. And you can lock the front one for jogging, or unlock it for normal strolling. love. 

Yeah, 12" is small for the back wheels, comparatively speaking. I read the back wheels should be 16" for stability while running. That's part of the reason the jogging strollers take up so much more room in the car, very large back wheels.

#283 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 05:18 AM

I drive a Scion XB; probably a good thing I don't jog; that stroller would take up half my car!

MW: you are probably right; later she told DH she was glad I seemed so committed and not scared off or something. Lately I have been just hating going over there because she is a sinkhole of negativity (all this financial mess, she thinks she will never get out of, not to mention the marriage talk) and  the thought of moving in with her - which we may still have to do - almost makes me cry. But it would ease the financial strain and maybe then she'd lighten up? nevertheless I really don't want to.

Carrie, I was trying to find a way to combine Finnley and Logan and the best I have come up with is Finnegan. (you can still call him Finn!) LOL. it is better than Logley!

JJ: congrats on the impending graduation. maybe afterwards you can try to take it easy. Any movement on the care provider front?

Nothing new here, just another week - 23! - 2 weeks and a day until another ultrasound. Much as part of me doesn't like getting too frequent ultrasounds, another part of me really loves seeing the baby! I did a mash up of DS and this baby's ultrasound so I could see them side by side, and at first they looked almost identical. the more I look, the more I see little differences; like DS's long torso, and this baby I think will be more petite - or at least not have the long torso. they seem to have similiar noses and profiles though.

Looking forward to meeting all of these new babies!

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#284 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akind1 View Post

Carrie, I was trying to find a way to combine Finnley and Logan and the best I have come up with is Finnegan. (you can still call him Finn!) LOL. it is better than Logley!

LMAO -- Finnegan is much better than Logley!!! LOL!  I'll see what DH thinks.  I have a really strong feeling he's going to fight till the end on this, and then after I finally push him out, let me name him what I want.  Who knows?  I might lay eyes on this boy and decide he's a Logan after all.  But for now, I'm calling him Finn.  orngbiggrin.gif

JJ - Thanks for all the raving reviews on the stroller!!  I really thought long and hard and had many ppl tell me what they thought of many different strollers.  Awesome to hear you used it and liked it so much!!!

MW - I agree that the big old wheels are probably better for just jogging.  But when you're going to use the stroller for both jogging and for cruising, it's better to get the smaller swivel wheels.  These wheels, like JJ said, lock in a fixed position for jogging so you aren't going crazy everywhere, but can move freely for like, turning in a store.  It's probably not the best for either but for doing both, it's one of the best.  Does that make sense?

It folds down pretty decently.  With our new wagon, it should fit fine folded, and I'll know where I'm gong if I'm going to need more room in the trunk.

Anyone have new belly pics?  Here's me @ 29 weeks!!  Enjoying the sunshine!!

2011-05-31163208-1.jpg?t=1306886317

#285 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 06:14 AM - Thread Starter

No new belly pics from me. I don't have anyone to take them and for some strange reason I can't get a pic of myself in the mirror anymore. You look great!

FWIW, if you want to check it out, both Schwinn jogging strollers I have have 12" front locking/unlocking wheels. I searched and searched for that because the first jogging stroller I bought had the 16" immoveable front wheel and that was a serious pain. I had to tilt it every time I wanted to turn. And they are about half the price of the one you picked. They do say you shouldn't use them for jogging until baby can sit up on his/her own, at around 6 months. The seats do recline, though.

http://www.joggingstroller.com/Shop-by-Stroller-Brand/Schwinn/index.cat

http://schwinnjoggingstroller.org/

I'm testing 7yo ds this week to meet the homeschool requirements here. It's our first year officially homeschooling so our first year testing. I wasn't sure which test to pick, kindergarten or 1st grade. If he were in school, based on age, he'd be in first grade, so I went with that one. Without any formal education or teaching on my part, just living the unschooling way, he has gotten every answer on the test correct so far. I am trying to not let the test scores matter to me but it's hard not to be happy about that. If nothing else, it will show all of the naysayers that unschooling really does work.

What's really cool about it is that ds makes me test him. I was procrastinating because I didn't want to do it. I assume because he's never had any schooling or experienced pressure about grades or passing, he has no anxiety what-so-ever about it. He thinks it's fun.

#286 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 07:35 AM

MW, that is great news about the testing!

Carrie this is me, last week - I am not doing bare belly shots yet, maybe later if I lose the belly indentatiion I currently have.

d70c2c55.jpg

#287 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 08:42 AM

Here's my 32 week shot:

32w.jpg

I'll have to come back later and catch up w/personals. So busy at work and at home. But a quick update on the growth/blood-flow restriction. We had the followup ultrasound on Friday and she got a clean bill of health! She has caught back up to her gestational age and the bloodflow through the umbilical cord looked MUCH better this time. So for now, she gets to choose her own birthday! I'll still be doing weekly NSTs and we'll do a quick ultrasound at 35 weeks to make sure everything is still good but for now, that's not something I have to worry about! I'm still taking the baby aspirin but I'll talk to my OB about that on Friday to see when I should stop taking it.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#288 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 AM

Annie, that is really great news! hooray for a clean bill of health!

and great pic too!

#289 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 10:19 AM

Yay, Annie!!  That's awesome news!!!  And such a good pic!! <3 Grow, baby grow!!

Loving seeing you guys's pics!  We are such a little family here!  I want to see JJ!

#290 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

You all look so cute!

Annie ~ That is wonderful news! You are up next, right?

#291 of 291 Old 06-01-2011, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

It's a new month so time for a new thread.

http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1315673/june-2011-whatever-ladies-graduates#post_16478130

Tags
Hypbirth Natural Childbirth Preparation Kit Dvd , Ina Mays Guide To Childbirth , Husband Coached Childbirth Fifth Edition The Bradley Method Of Natural Childbirth

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page