Feb 2012 Pre- DDC Chat Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 05-22-2011, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been lurking in the Jan DDC just to see whats going on, but Im waiting for the Feb to open. Im wondering if there are any others out there? I got a super early BFP (@ 8 dpo) and am currently 12 dpo. I have taken about 14 tests that are positive, but I have gotten all negatives from the Answer test strips, so I guess they are just less sensitive. By my calculations (well, the pregnancy calculators online's calculations) that makes me due 2/1/12. Im excited! I know there were lots of ladies testing in the 2ww thread, and Im just wondering if any of you got BFP's!

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 06:52 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

From what I understand, they open the next month's DDC on the 1st of the month.  So in about a week.  You're just super early with your BFP!  Congrats!!!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

#3 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

I am super early. I PMed an admin and asked and they said it would be up soon, so I hope it wont be another week before its up. Im anxious to talk with other ladies smile.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#4 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 09:34 AM

Congrats!

I'm got an early bfp a few days ago as well and am due sometime between Jan 30th and Feb 2nd.

#5 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Me too, so I just went ahead and called it feb 1. Congrats! Are you having any symptoms yet? I have been super sick at my tummy. It was the same with DD, no "morning" sickness. Just all day sickness, but none of it comes up at least.

SIDS happens. 

#6 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 AM

I had heartburn before I tested and it is the reason I did go ahead and test early (I never have heartburn except for when I'm pregnant).  The past two days I've been nauseous too, but I think that is partly the cold/mucous I have irritating my throat.  I didn't have any morning sickness with my other two pregnancies, so we'll see if this one is any different.

#7 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 02:03 PM

I joined the January DDC because I am having a hard time waiting for the Feb DDC!  I am 13 DPO today too, so I also have an end of January/early February due date.

#8 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats!!
Is this your first?

SIDS happens. 

#9 of 9 Old 05-23-2011, 02:12 PM

Yep, this is my first.  It's so exciting!  smile.gif

Congrats to you too!

Tags
Fertility 60 Tips , Fertility Cycles Nutrition 4th Edition , Fertility Demystified A Self Teaching Guide

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page