hi - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi im 13 weeks and i feel my baby move all the time mostly in the afternoon. is that  possible. this is my second pregnancy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2011, 10:01 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

wave.gif  Welcome to MDC and congrats on your pregnancy!  I'm 13 weeks as well- due November 28th.  With my second baby I felt movement at 14 weeks and with this one, I felt movement at 12 weeks.  There are two threads in the November Due Date Club talking about feeling early movement.  Several ladies felt their babies as early as 8 and 9 weeks!  Come on over and join the November (or December) due date club to get to know others due around the same time as you!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

Old 05-25-2011, 10:05 AM

Why not?  During my fourth pregnancy I *knew* I felt the baby move once or twice at 11 weeks or so.  Of course it wasn't pronounced or regular til about 22 weeks or so otherwise.

Welcome to MDC

Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 AM

I was approx 12 weeks along when I felt certain movements. No doubting it was baby and not gas like the doctor tried to insist.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:07 PM

I swear I felt baby move at 10 weeks!  It was a consistent little butterfly always in the same place.  I only ever noticed it when I was very still and relaxed.  I know 10 weeks is very early but I really think that's what it was.  I am 28 weeks tomorrow...and this baby is ACTIVE!  I thought my first dd was spastic but this one has taken it up a knotch!  I think I'm in for another wild one! 

Old 05-25-2011, 09:41 PM

I felt movement somewhere between 12 to 14 weeks with this baby and my last, it felt like a flutter.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I was 14 weeks when I first felt my daughter. It was distinctive - like a bouncing rubber ball. It got more regular around 16 weeks.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif

Tags
Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin 90 Tablets , Hypnobabies Home Study Course For Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds , Hypnofertility The Leclaire Method The Easy Way For You To Conceive And Carry Your Healthy Baby To F
User Tag List