Used Hypnobabies-type CD's and books? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Looks like I will be prepping by myself for labor (as I did with the first) and I am trying to find some books or CD's that teach self-hypnosis, like Hypnobabies.  I can't afford to pay full price for the classes or homestudy stuff, but I can't find used copies anywhere!

Has anyone else had any luck locating used Hypnobabies-type stuff?

Does anyone have any to sell?  I know lots of people on here have used it, so why aren't there tons for sale?  Looking for any suggestions or offers to sell...

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2011, 06:12 AM

I have had a tough time findng them used as well! I have always just done my own thing, prepared mself mentally throughout pregnancy by visualization, meditaton, breathing techniques, etc.....It worked well for me previously but I am intrigued by an actual progarm like Hypnobabies. :)

Old 05-27-2011, 11:32 AM

There's always a few listed on eBay, but I haven't found the prices to be that much lower than full price.  You might luck out though.

~Erica~ Married to the love of my life ~ Mama to Nickolas jog.gif6/14/09 and Alexander 8/4/11 and Aiden brokenheart.gifgone too soon at 14 weeks~    

fly-by-nursing1.gifselectivevax.gifnocirc.giffamilybed1.gif

Tags
Hypnobabies Home Study Course For Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds , Hypnofertility The Leclaire Method The Easy Way For You To Conceive And Carry Your Healthy Baby To F
User Tag List