I am going to meet with my ped regarding our delayed vax schedule next month and am wondering if my dd could receive a mmr if we so decide or not? I'm 20 weeks now.
Jane: mama to 3 angels and The Champ(11/08) and Baby Z appearing in December
If you have received all your vaccinations you should be fine. I don't know if you are seeing a midwife or an OB but an OB usually does a Rubella titer at the beginning of pregnancy to determine if you are immune or not. But if I had any concerns at all, I might would just wait on it.
|56 members and 19,642 guests|
|bananabee , bluejanuary , Carmel Cathey , Clem , coconotcoco , Dakotacakes , Deborah , dutrijedes , eastbaymama , emmy526 , girlspn , happy-mama , head4thehills , healthy momma , hillymum , ian'smommaya , Janeen0225 , Jess2boys , katelove , kathymuggle , Kim Brown 1615 , lalalovely , Lea Martin , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , mama24-7 , manyhatsmom , mckittre , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , moominmamma , mumto1 , NaturallyKait , newmamalizzy , oaksie68 , pokeyac , Pugtato-Chaihuahua , Punchy Kaby , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , sciencemom999 , shantimama , Socks , Springshowers , thefragile7393 , transylvania_mom , VsAngela , Wolfcat , Xerxella , zebra15 , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|