The ONE Thread Graduates - August 2011 :O - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 61 Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This thread is for members of the ONE thread from the Trying to Conceive forum. Some of you have started similar threads in the DDCs but this is an all-inclusive, cross-DDC thread. We have all made connections and friendships with ladies who got BFPs before or after us so this can be a central thread for us to catch up and for those on the other side of the One thread to keep up with us!

In bold, please tell me: Name, Due Date, how long it took you to conceive and what you went through to conceive, what "number" child this will be, and anything else you would like to add.

Members:

Due August 2011

19-savah, conceived on 4th month (3rd temping), #2

25-jillybeans (Jill), took 3 months, #4, having 1st boy after 3 girls!

Due September 2011

11-LovingBaby (Elizabeth), took 7 months (charting, OV strips), #3

27-ValH (Valerie), took 13 cycles (2nd cycle of Clomid & post-HSG), #1

Due October 2011

10-Yellowdart, tried for 5 cycles, #1

13-Nicolian (Nicole), charted for 2 cycles, #3 (#4 for DH)

23-not_telling (Jess),  took 3 cycles, #2

Due November 2011

9-TalkToMeNow (Amanda), tried for 4 months, #4 (3rd pregnancy)

12-TTCChloeorConner (Nicole), tried for 16 cycles, #1

Due December 2011

11-Mummoth (Teresa), tried for 4 months (conceived on month "off!"), #3 (#1 for SO)

30-LadyScientist, conceived on the first "real" try, #1!

Due January 2012

25-MommyMatsumoto (Anna), tried for 15 months (tried vitex, soy, acupuncture, and leaving it up to DH!), #2

Writinglove, conceived the old-fashioned way in one month, #1

Due March 2012

28-tantylynn (Teesha), after 20 cycles (1st cycle of Clomid), #1 

Due April 2012

13-belacmsage (Bela),  26, tried 6 months with opks, fertility monitor, preseed, vitex, soy, b-6 and male fertility drugs too! Finally, left it up to DH to decide when to DTD, did it A LOT and got her BFP!

26-vivica2, #3

joy.gifONE Thread Babies! joy.gif

2011:

July 14th - Kayden (LivingSky)

In Our Thoughts:

Gemmine

cygknit

heartbeat.gif  Baby girl arrived 10/11/11 heartbeat.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 61 Old 08-03-2011, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

It's August!  Let's party!

#3 of 61 Old 08-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Thanks for the new thread! I promise to take it from you in September...I just felt scared of taking it before I had a chance to see an u/s (or two, ha).

I've been going back and forth about which practice I should go to for this pregnancy. The one I used with my previous kids, or a new one up at the big regional hospital? I know and like most of the Drs and the MW at the practice I've been using. However, in my last pregnancy, one Dr. contradicted the others whenever I'd see her, which was a PITA sometimes, but worrisome, like when when one doc admitted me to the hospital for olighydraminosis and then this one tells me I shouldn't be there and sends me home. Uh, I didn't ask to be here?! SO did tell her off (nicely) when she was the attending for DS2's birth (of course), and I've been pleased since winky.gif

I'm just afraid that with DS2's health issues, and the problems they caused him when I was pg, my regular practice will send me to the regional hospital anyway, JIC this baby inherits it. I made an appointment with them, then realized as time passed that 1) I havent' been to a male OB-GYN in over 8 years and was freaked about it and 2) I KNOW there will be 10x more interventions at the big hospital. I now know how to deal with the local hospital to get the birth I want, and I don't want to fight while in labor any more than I have to. So, I don't know what to do.

*Sigh* I've gone around and around with this. Thanks for reading this far, if you have!

Yellowdart, I'm glad your fluid levels went up! You must be so relieved.

Did Anyone rent/buy a doppler during your 1st tri? What kind, and do you think it was worth it?

Mama to two June bugs, ages 3 and 5, and a m/c at 8wks on 8/11/11.Rainbow Girl rainbow1284.gif 7/25/12

#4 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 03:41 AM

Thanks for the new thread, YellowDart!

cygknit - Good luck figuring out which docs to see!  I think the most important thing is for it to be someone you feel comfortable with and that you trust with the care of you and your new LO.  I can see risks and beneifits for both locations, but in the end, it comes down to what makes you feel better.  Again, good luck - not an easy decision, I'm sure! 

Valerie - Happily married to DH since 09/08 love.gif

Baby Jacob's finally here!!  10/4/11  babyboy.gif

#5 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 11:00 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

cygknit - Can you have an appointment with your old hospital and the new one and see who you feel best about? Sometimes the big hospitals can be nicer than expected. But it's also nice to deal with a familiar place. So either could work for you! I hope one option stands out as the best one for you soon!

Quick new Kayden pictures smile.gif From July 30, 16 days old:

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#6 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 11:23 AM

LivingSky - Thanks for sharing the pictures!  Such a handsome little boy you have there.  I love all the hair!  So who does he look like, you or DH??  Just curious.  ;)

#7 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 01:31 PM

Actually, another friend suggested going to both. I think it's a pretty good idea! Maybe then the answer will be more clear, what with having that much more information. I have another window open with my insurance plan, so I can be sure it's covered *before* I go.  Thanks for the great advice, and the sympathy/understanding.

LivingSky, I love his hair!!! And those arms! Do you nibble on him all the time, or what? He's so stinkin' cute.

Mama to two June bugs, ages 3 and 5, and a m/c at 8wks on 8/11/11.Rainbow Girl rainbow1284.gif 7/25/12

#8 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 04:14 PM

Hi all! I thought I would come over and join you. I remember some of you from the One Thread. I'm Bela, 26, due April 13th with #2. We tried 6 months with opks, fertility monitor, preseed, vitex, soy, b-6 and male fertility drugs too! Finally, left it up to DH to decide when to DTD and we did A LOT and got our BFP! We have our first u/s scheduled for the 30th! Hoping all goes well.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#9 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Thanks for the new thread! We had our first pregnancy ultrasound today and everything looked good! Baby is only a grain of rice, but I'm measuring right on 6 weeks 2 days and heart rate was 111bpm. We have 2 pictures of our baby now, yay!! Also, I had my first vomiting experience - 2 minutes before walking out the door to go to the ultrasound lol. I feel like crap and have to go to work now, but it's ALL worth it. I mean just look at that gorgeous baby, LivingSky! Thanks for sharing more pics :)

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#10 of 61 Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM

LOVE the picture, LivingSky! That makes me oodles excited.

Welcome to the newbies. =D

I went to physical therapy once (For the non-existent feelings in my hands/fingers). She wanted me to go back twice a week for the duration of my pregnancy. As wonderful as it would be to get a wrist/hand/finger massage twice a week, I have 80/20 insurance, so it'd be costing me about $80/week to do this. It's not worth it to me. I asked her to just write me a prescription for splints. She said not unless I tried therapy for at least two weeks. =/ SO, I'm dealing with it. 14 weeks left... ... ... And it's only getting worse. My wrists now lock when I first wake up and I have to stretch them out for a good 15 minutes before they'll do anything. I have zero feeling in my fingers and the numbness is slowly turning into straight pain. I found that ice helps a smidge, but nothing brings feeling back. *SIGH* I'd trade this for morning sickness any day. It sucks so bad. I can't do anything without causing pain to myself. School hurts (The writing). Work hurts (Lifting stuff). Everything hurts.

My next ultrasound is on the 23rd with the Perinatologist (To check on the kidney). Then I have another one on the 26th with my regular OB (To check on the fact that I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead). My glucose test is also on the 26th, then I go to two week appointments. Any advice on what NOT to eat to avoid having a bad glucose result? =D

We need updates on everyone else. WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#11 of 61 Old 08-05-2011, 04:20 AM

Welcome, Bela!!!  And congrats!  joy.gif

T-Lynn - Yay for the good u/s!

TTCCorC - Ugh, so sorry about the wrist issues.  I know that must be frustrating.  I hope the next 14 weeks go by quickly for you.  Will you be working and going to school up until the very end, or will you get a little break?  Are there any over-the-counter supports that you could try for your wrists?  Good luck at your upcoming u/s!  As for what not to eat, my doc said to avoid fruit, juices, jellies, and cereals the morning of the test.  He recommended stuff like whole wheat crackers and cheese, boiled eggs, etc - stuff without a lot of sugar.  

We did a breastfeeding/childcare class last night, that was fun.  And it was cool to hang out with some other first-time moms.  Now I've got to get us signed up for the childbirth class.  Other than that, all is well.  I had to go shopping yesterday to buy some new shirts.  I swore I was done buying clothes with only 8 weeks to go, but my belly had a growth spurt, so I had no choice.  I'm swearing again that I really am done this time.  I don't care if I have to start wearing DH's shirts, I can't buy anymore maternity clothes when I'm this close to done!  

#12 of 61 Old 08-05-2011, 06:48 PM

Welcome, Bela! I'm glad to see you here!

Tanty, I admit to being a little jealous you had an u/s already! I'm super glad you got the reassurance and pictures. That's priceless!

TTCCorC, I have no advice on the GTT. I failed the 1 hr both times and passed the 3 with no problems. GL with the kidney check and I'm glad you get an extra peek at the babe. I hope there's some relief out there for your hands.

Val, I'm glad the class was fun. Will you be doing a multi-session CB class, or an intensive? We did a 2 day, 6 hr day, class and it was interesting. GL on the clothes! I pulled out all my maternity clothes and am giggling at how big some of the shirts are. There's no way I can wear them anytime soon, they were just for getting me through those last weeks when NOTHING would fit.

AFM, 5 days until the big medical center appointment and 10 until the one at the old practice. The 10 day one has the u/s scheduled for that day but I have no idea when I'd have one for the medical center. Clearly, this is on my mind, and I just can't wait. I'm drafting my list of questions for them both. It will be interesting to see how each will (or won't) respond.

#13 of 61 Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Hi!

TTCCorC~ that sucks about the CTS! Is there a school near you that teaches massage? Maybe their rates are more affordable. I don't know about the GTT test... DH has diabetes, so I'm testing my blood with a spare monitor that he has. I don't need to take the test as long as the readings are normal.

Everything is good here, Blobby has started moving around like crazy! I don't remember the other two being like this, I can't lay or sit still for long without feeling something. I put a baby name book in the bathroom, and told everyone to put their initial next to names they like. DD has gone through a few times, so there are hearts next to her initials for names she really, really likes, she liked a bunch of the names DH likes, and she initialed next to her own name!! We're keeping it for the baby box for sure. I got my wedding/engagement rings back today! It's all soldered together and polished and pretty looking. We went to the water park and had a picnic tonight, it was fun.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#14 of 61 Old 08-06-2011, 08:34 AM

TTCCoC: My midwife and I discussed the GTT a lot before I took it. Her advice was to eat precisely how I normally would before the test. If you cut out carbs that you normally would have, it can actually make your result worse, not better. And while a diagnosis of GD would definitely suck, I think it would be worse if you changed your eating habits just for the test and managed to get a false negative result.

Good luck and I hope you pass with flying colors!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

#15 of 61 Old 08-06-2011, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

Member list should be updated.  Congrats Bela.  :D

TTCCoC:  My midwife said to have a more or less normal breakfast but maybe focus on protein that morning.  Also, exercise after a meal helps reduce the blood sugar spike and should help with the GT test as well, so if you can go for a walk between the icky drink and the blood draw, do that.  It's true you don't want to get a false negative, but drinking a glass of heinous orange sugar drool then sitting still for an hour isn't exactly normal behavior.

Just over six weeks till this babe of mine is theoretically "full term".  Holy cow!  What am I gonna do with a baby?!?!

#16 of 61 Old 08-06-2011, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

I wanna add - it's nice to see a TON of BFPs in the TTC thread from this summer, even if a lot of those ladies aren't finding their way over here.  I feel sadness for the women there who are having a hard time getting pregnant.  I'm seven months along now and those TTC days are getting a little distant, but I remember how nervous and frazzled I could get worrying about my fertility after just a couple months of trying.  I'll have babe in arms in another couple months, and some girls who started TTC around when I did are now dealing with infertility issues.  greensad.gif  I don't know how to reach out to them without feeling like I'm rubbing my belly in their faces, but I'm still chart-stalking some of the TTC ladies every cycle in the hopes that this will be the one for them.  

#17 of 61 Old 08-09-2011, 12:32 PM

I agree Yellowdart. I still stalk the TTC forum daily and it's awesome seeing people get BFPs. If/When I do post over there, it's normally just to tell someone I'm stalking them or to wish everyone luck. I'm the same, I don't want to step on anyone's toes about the fact that I got my BFP and they haven't yet.

I had a dream that I had a 5-pound, 26 week old baby last night. I had him 14 weeks early and he was completely healthy... But my milk never came in. I guess my biggest two fears are coming through on my dreams... Having a premee and not producing milk.

Also, I got splints for my wrists and they have helped a TON. I'm still numb at the tips of my fingers but there's no more pain! =D

I got a video of Conner kicking. It took me like, a week for him to quit being camera shy but I FINALLY got it. It's awesome and I'm excited to have that to look at 15 years from now.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#18 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

I agree Yellowdart. I still stalk the TTC forum daily and it's awesome seeing people get BFPs. If/When I do post over there, it's normally just to tell someone I'm stalking them or to wish everyone luck. I'm the same, I don't want to step on anyone's toes about the fact that I got my BFP and they haven't yet.

I had a dream that I had a 5-pound, 26 week old baby last night. I had him 14 weeks early and he was completely healthy... But my milk never came in. I guess my biggest two fears are coming through on my dreams... Having a premee and not producing milk.

Also, I got splints for my wrists and they have helped a TON. I'm still numb at the tips of my fingers but there's no more pain! =D

I got a video of Conner kicking. It took me like, a week for him to quit being camera shy but I FINALLY got it. It's awesome and I'm excited to have that to look at 15 years from now.

Hey ladies, I just found this August thread.

Wow, it's interesting to read about this dream because I had two similar dreams recently that really freaked me out and highlighted the exact same fears. Mine were a little more creepy though... I was thinking of sharing them on here just to help solidify the fact that they were not real, but they both really scared me and put me in a funk that lasted the rest of the day.

In the first one I had triplets that were only about 4 inches long and pink and looked like undeveloped fetuses. I  kept them on a pillow lined up next to each other and carried them around the house with me. At some point I had to go somewhere and left them in the care of someone else (I'm not sure who that was supposed to represent), and when I came back one of them had slid off the pillow and its head was bent backward. I started screaming and actually woke myself up screaming in real life. It took awhile to realize that had not in fact happened.

In the second one I was trying to breast feed and nothing was happening. I was squeezing my boob but all that came out was lots of gray ash like a volcano. Finally after more squeezing a huge gush of dark gray milk came out but that was it.

Weird, I know! huh.gif  I do not usually have dreams like this and remember them so it really threw me for a loop.

Anyone else have weird/creepy baby-related dreams?

27 y/o treehugger.gif  & DH geek.gif married 7/3/10. Living in Maryland with 3 cat.gifand 2 dog2.gifand one luxlove.gif on the way!

Our Easter BFP pos.gif will bring us a New Years Baby due 12/30

#19 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Hi guys. I have to ask to be removed, I miscarried today at 8w. I very much look forward to joining you again in the future.

#20 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 03:06 PM

hug2.gif cygknit. I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully there will be another BFP in your future soon.

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#21 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 03:23 PM

cygknit~ So sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you'll be back soon!

#22 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Oh no cygknit, I'm so sorry.  I hope you come back soon.

Everyone:  should I add a remembrance/memorial list to the first post?  It's so sad to just remove people after loss without acknowledging their sweet babies in some way.  Or is that too much?  Other graduates groups in this forum don't seem to have losses listed.  Is this something that people who have experienced a loss would want?

#23 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 03:46 PM

Weird dreams... I don't know if it's because I haven't been sleeping well, or if it's psychedelic pregnancy hormones, but I've been dreaming like crazy... last night the baby was really hairy and had a salt-and-pepper beard and I was furious with my mom for singing "Scary, scary, scary!" while she was holding it. 

I really like my midwives... they both seem very confident that I'll get my home birth (I did with my first two, but I was younger then) She asked whether the kids would be there or not, so I told her my plan was for them to be in the house, but that my son would probably prefer to be in another room. Then I told her my daughter insists that she wants to watch the baby come out, and she seemed surprised but okay with it. I guess I was a little surprised, too... DD is just 7, it seems like that might be a lot for her to absorb...

#24 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 07:09 PM

((BIG HUGS)) Cygknit.  I hope you'll get to rejoin soon.

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#25 of 61 Old 08-10-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

I had dreams about not being able to nurse my DD all of the time (either that or she wouldn't latch), but when the time came, she latched on immediately and we had a long and successful nursing relationship.  I know it goes without saying, but try not to think too much about not producing enough milk.  If that ends up being the case, there are always supplements (fenugreek) and things that you can do to increase supply.  ((Hugs))

AFM, I am 16 weeks today and had my appointment with my midwife yesterday.  We're not using Doppler or ultrasound so she used a fetoscope to listen for a heartbeat.  She heard about 6 beats and the little bugger moved and wouldn't get in range of the fetoscope.  Our next appointment I'll be 20 weeks and she should be able to hear it loud and clear.  Here's a picture in case some of you are wondering what it looks like for a midwife to use a fetoscope.

005.JPG

Anna (29) & DH (30) partners.gif 6.2006 :: love.gif 2.2008 :: babygirl.gif 1.2012    I'm a proud hbac.gif mama!

#26 of 61 Old 08-11-2011, 07:58 AM

cygknit: So sorry for your loss greensad.gif I hope you rejoin us soon!

#27 of 61 Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 AM

cygknit - So sorry for your loss.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.  hug2.gif

#28 of 61 Old 08-12-2011, 08:40 PM

Hi, ladies... What I'm about to post is going to be long and completely unrelated to TTC/Pregnancy/Anything, so don't read it if you don't want to. I just need to vent. Here it goes...

Sunday night, my husband and I decided to go on a date. Mind you, this was like, an 1130pm date because my husband works seconds. So, we're getting ready to leave, open the door, and my dog takes off. GREAT. He never does that... Ever. Seriously. So I'm guessing he had to poo or something. He's a black German Shepherd... It was 1130pm, so I couldn't see him. I start yelling his name, looking for any sign of him... Then I hear it. Yelling, growling, barking... A fight. Awesome. I have my husband run over there and break it up. He brings my dog back inside, I check him out... He's fine. I go back outside to talk to the other dog's owner... It's a cop... And his retired K9 dog. Perfecttt. He's got one wound. It's a bite mark. On his right front leg. It's not anything serious. It's a booboo you'd get if you fell down on the sidewalk or something. There's blood around the wound from the skin tearing, but it's not BLEEDING. The guy's freaking out. He has to take him to the ER Vet to get stitches, blah, blah, blah... He's being a big baby about the whole thing, forreal. I'm annoyed at this point. He calls one of his buddies over to file a report. His buddy tells him a report isn't necessary because we didn't LET him out, he GOT out. We tell him to take him to the stupid, over-priced, retarded expensive ER Vet, bring us the bill, and we'll pay for it. Problem solved, right? (The vet bill was $297.13, by the way. $50 to clean the wound. $90 in pain meds, LOL. $45 for a pain injection. $115 to be seen. There was something else, too... I don't remember.)

Wrong.

The next day, I come home from work to find a note on our door from Animal Control. LOL They're asking us to call them. I do. An Animal Control Officer comes over and informs me that we have to put our dog under a 10-day quarantine to watch for any signs of rabies. Okay... That's annoying, but whatever. We can do it at home since he's up to date on his shots. We don't have to do anything different, just be extra careful that he doesn't get out without a leash. Fine--- No problem. Are we done now, overly annoying officer neighbor guy?

Nope.

I come home from work tonight with a note on our door from the APARTMENT complex. He informed them that we "Knowingly let our dog out without a leash or supervision and he attacked his dog, causing his dog to need emergency medical supervision." LOLLL On TOP of that, he told the apartment complex that the following night, we let him out AGAIN without a leash or without supervision. THAT is a flat out lie. The incident that occurred Sunday was a once in a lifetime FREAK thing. My dog has never been outside in this complex without a leash. At this point I'm pissed. So. I keep reading. Due to the fact that we aren't abiding by the apartment complex's leash laws (WHATEVER), and another tenant has stated that our dog puts him in fear of his dog's safety... We have 24 hours to permanently remove our dog from the premises or our lease will be terminated and we will be evicted.

UMMM... WHAT?!?!

What does this guy want from us?!?! Seriously!!! I don't even know what to do. We can't get evicted, this is the ONLY complex that allows German Shepherds (Not to mention I'm having a baby in 3 months and I really don't want to move.) and my dog is my son, so I do NOT want to get rid of him.

I called the guy. He ignored my call. I asked him to call me back.

I guess I'm going to go to the office tomorrow and plead my case to the apartment complex and see what they say... ... ... I'm so pissed/annoyed/irritated/everything at this entire situation.

Sorry about the rant. I'm just... Flabbergasted at the entire situation. We have complied with every single thing this guy has wanted/done. We have been 100% cooperative and now he's making us choose between our home and our dog.

P.S. My dog isn't mean. He's really not. If a dog shows him aggression, he stands up for himself, but in the 3 years he's been alive, I've never one time seen him initiate any kind of anger/violence towards another animal or human. He's my baby. =(

If you ladies remember, we just had to put our other dog down back in June because of her epilepsy. I really, really, really don't want to lose another dog...

283492_10150250247701105_642741104_7736438_7720180_n.jpg185400_10150261107456105_642741104_7854936_6092659_n.jpg

If you read this... Thanks. I feel better typing it all out. I just pray, pray, pray that tomorrow works out in our favor.

#29 of 61 Old 08-12-2011, 11:55 PM

TTCCorC~ that's awful, I'm sorry... your neighbour is being totally unreasonable. Police dogs are trained to be aggressive! I don't know if there's a way to find out or not, but I'm curious if this guy has had his dog reported for being aggressive, and it's a get-you-before-you-get-him kind of thing. That's how it strikes me, anyway.

#30 of 61 Old 08-14-2011, 06:09 AM

TTCCorC - Wow, that whole situation sucks.  I hope everything works out for you - keep us posted!  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page