The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread in Summer/Autumn 2011 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 194 Old 11-13-2011, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

MBA - I was trying to stalk you b/c a little birdie (rcr) had told me that you were having your babies and I was having troubles finding you, so I'm so glad you posted!!  Congrats!!!  So glad all went well and they are both doing well.  Can't wait to see pics!!!!  Take care!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#182 of 194 Old 11-13-2011, 08:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyezz4 View Post

MBA - I was trying to stalk you b/c a little birdie (rcr) had told me that you were having your babies and I was having troubles finding you, so I'm so glad you posted!!  Congrats!!!  So glad all went well and they are both doing well.  Can't wait to see pics!!!!  Take care!!!

Blue, you are just amazing.  You are a beam of sunshine for everyone else even when you are in the thick of things with your own stuff.  luxlove.gif  Big hugs to you.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#183 of 194 Old 11-14-2011, 09:16 AM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)

Pssst... MBA has pictures up on her blog!! (The link is in her profile, but you have to delete the period at the end of it.)

Beautiful babies!!!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#184 of 194 Old 11-14-2011, 11:28 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats MBA - I have really enjoyed the pics on FB. I was about to post congrats there, but I didn't know if you would even recognize my real name. They are so cute, and you look like one happy mama!!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#185 of 194 Old 11-14-2011, 11:08 PM

Double posting all

This is also written word for word in the 30's thread, but wanted to share with you ladies.

I had my first OB appointment today.  I got to see a beautiful little fluttering heartbeat on the ultrasound.  Such a beautiful sight.  The baby is measuring 7w6d, 3 more days than my estimation.  My hcg is sky high (90880).  Feeling a bit more confident.  However, I also also get massive white coat hypertension and that in addition to anxiety about the u/s caused my BP to be elevated.  On Dr's advice I got a blood pressure cuff to take readings at home to get an idea of what normal is to me.  Of course, out of the office it is perfectly fine.  Wish I was better at meditating it down in the office or something.

Metreehugger.gif College Literature Professor reading.gif(36) and DH (35) married 7/05, together since 1/99; Mom to two lovely and fierce little girls: DD1 2/06 and, after 18 months TTC (and a couple years NTNP), DD2 born 7/3/12!  Dedicated AP parent who is for selective (most) vaccination.

#186 of 194 Old 11-15-2011, 07:36 AM

Hi Ladies!

I haven’t posted in so long, but wanted to pop in to tell MBA CONGRATS on the healthy arrival of her babies! The pictures are so cute on your blog and I totally love their names. Can’t wait to hear how they are doing when you are home and up and around more. Enjoy them!

Congrats to any newcomers since my last post, I’m not sure if there have been any – but just in case!

Carlyle – Maggie’s face is simply priceless! It looks like she’s surprised she’s walking…

Tear – Are you back at work? How’s it going? Is DH staying home with her mostly? You must share recent pics if you can – please!

Hi to everyone else…. can’t wait to “see” the rest of these babies be born…

Caleb is doing great. He’ll be 17 months in about a week. He’s running, climbing, and getting into all sorts of mischief. He’s quite the monkey and will try to climb just about everything, including onto a dining room chair, and then onto the dining room table, which is glass. We’ve really had to pay attention to keeping those chairs pushed in!

He gradually weaned himself starting about a month ago. He had a super runny/stuffy nose for about 2 weeks (which we thought was canine teeth related, but they never came) and just didn’t feel like waiting, and waiting, for my slower to come milk. He was still nursing early in the morning for a couple weeks, but he eventually got tired of that too. I’m okay with it… I had planned to nurse him (if he wanted) until 2 years, but its much easier to wean when he’s ready than when I’m ready!

He very much enjoys his milk in a bottle though – so that won’t be too much fun to take away over the next few months. We have an airplane trip to San Diego to visit the in-laws in February, I plan to work on losing the bottle after that!

We still have very few words, and they are random when they come. Yesterday he clearly said “apple” at the grocery store, but I can’t for anything get him to repeat it or say it on command. He is getting Spanish and English, and he understands both perfectly… the words just aren’t coming too quick. His obsession with his binky probably isn’t helping. He likes to make lots of animal noises though for dog, cow, wolf, and monkey – and the occasional kitty thrown in.

Here’s a recent picture when we were out playing in the leaves with DD.

Hope all is well with everyone! I do read every few days and keep up on everyone, there is just so little time to post!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#187 of 194 Old 11-17-2011, 04:10 AM

#188 of 194 Old 11-20-2011, 06:46 PM

This was yesterday at 36 weeks. I'm ready, I think. How is everyone?

Amanda praying.gif (31), RN, BSN
Catholic wife to guitar.gif (DH 28); mommy to blahblah.gif (DD 9), jog.gif (DS 6), angel2.gif (DS 11/09), angel1.gif (3/10), angel1.gif (6/10), our rainbow1284.gif (DS 1), and a surprise baby.gif (DD)

#189 of 194 Old 11-23-2011, 01:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post

We still have very few words, and they are random when they come. Yesterday he clearly said “apple” at the grocery store, but I can’t for anything get him to repeat it or say it on command. He is getting Spanish and English, and he understands both perfectly… the words just aren’t coming too quick. His obsession with his binky probably isn’t helping. He likes to make lots of animal noises though for dog, cow, wolf, and monkey – and the occasional kitty thrown in.

We're also a bilingual family (English and German). I was worried at first about how few words our son said (he could understand both languages well), but it picked up very quickly. It helped to have him in a bilingual preschool just 2 mornings a week. He talks a lot now. Often he mixes languages in a sentence, but even that is starting to sort out, as well as speaking in a different language depending on the person.

lavatea, you look great! And you're getting so close. After you, it will be my turn. Wow.

I don't have much news except my husband is finally back home. Yay! We thought he was done traveling, but it looks like he needs to fly off for a few days at the end of the month. Also, I had red blood on Sunday (not the brown I've been getting off and on since the start). Thankfully, baby is still kicking/moving around a lot, and we have my next checkup on Friday.

So, my belly pic for 32 weeks.

382x508px-LL-8159b51b_32weeks.jpeg

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

and our new baby girl stork-girl.gif, caught by her daddy in our bathtub!

#190 of 194 Old 11-23-2011, 06:53 AM

Looking good, Bee! I can't believe how close we both are. A little scary...

Amanda praying.gif (31), RN, BSN
Catholic wife to guitar.gif (DH 28); mommy to blahblah.gif (DD 9), jog.gif (DS 6), angel2.gif (DS 11/09), angel1.gif (3/10), angel1.gif (6/10), our rainbow1284.gif (DS 1), and a surprise baby.gif (DD)

#191 of 194 Old 11-23-2011, 08:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavatea View Post

Looking good, Bee! I can't believe how close we both are. A little scary...

I know! Time is flying. I'm actually hoping to give birth a little early like I did last time. Just not too early. ~38 weeks sounds nice. My son was small, and I'm kind of scared of giving birth to a larger baby. Are you uncomfortable? I feel like baby is running out of space already.

Which reminds me, we'll need someone to take over the thread soon. Maybe starting in December? I'll be 37 weeks on xmas day, so it would best before then. Any volunteers? smile.gif

Mama to our little boy (3) babyf.gif , the amazing super squirmer, almost born in the taxi...

#192 of 194 Old 11-23-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post

. Maybe starting in December? I'll be 37 weeks on xmas day, so it would best before then. Any volunteers? smile.gif

Sure, I'll start one on the weekend.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#193 of 194 Old 11-24-2011, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyamo View Post

Sure, I'll start one on the weekend.

Great. Thanks! smile.gif

#194 of 194 Old 11-26-2011, 01:16 PM

New thread.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page