Please give your feedback on these baby boy names! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-18-2011, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

Caedan - very popular, I know a lot of caden's and I just think trendy when I hear it.

Ciaran i like it but read it as Kieran with a C.

Cillian - I just see Sill-ee-un and then think cillia and hair inside bodies that catches dirt and germs and such. I do like Killian though.

A world of baby names has a nice scottish section, my library had a copy that i borrowed.

Thoughts? I do not like "Aiden" or any other names rhyming with it besides Caedan.

I've been to about 20 baby name sites so I don't need any website suggestions. Just your true blue honest feedback on these names and your favorite! Thanks in advance smile.gif

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2011, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
a third name is so tricky! We're expecting our third, as well, and I like the way my first "go" together-- Stella and Julian-- but coming up with third names that worked was stressful! I love the Irish/Gaelic names. Are you down with mainstream Catholic names like Patrick, or Sean or leaning towards more medieval-y? I considered Rory this time, but I think it's only appropriate for a red-head, and I like Devon/Devin, but the girls may have stolen that one. I know some Kieran variations, and I can never remember who is who or exactly how to say them. Did someone mention Rowan? (or is that a girl name too? I can't keep up!)

User Tag List