Free Product Provided by BioAge Cosmetics
Drum roll please........and the winners are:
There were 22 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
- Shannon Owens
I'll be sending you a Private Message to congratulate you and provide further detail in just a moment! Thanks- Chris
We are looking for 15 expecting beauties to let us know what they think of the packaging, scent and feel of Vinotherapy Ultra Hydrating Milk Moisturizer, a natural milk moisturizer that pregnant women have used to restore their skin's hydration and elasticity. BioAge has kindly provided us with full size bottles of this natural moisturizer, which retails at $17.00 each. If you are interested in trying Vinotherapy Ultra Hydrating Milk Moisturizer and sharing your thoughts on it with MDC then please enter now!
How to Enter:
1) "Like" BioAge on Facebook as a thanks for the chance to try their product for free
2) Reply to this thread to let us know you are interested and that you have liked BioAge on Facebook.
- MDC will randomly select 15 expecting beauties by using Random.org.
- Only one reply post per mom will be considered. Multiple posts to add to conversation are encouraged, but only one is counted toward winning the free product.
- By entering to receive this free product, you agree to share your thoughts on this product with MDC by providing a brief review on the Vinotherapy Ultra Hydrating Milk Moisturizer Page.
- This is open to U.S. residents only. You must have a physical shipping address.
- This contest will begin 9/7 and end 9/14 at 5pm PST.
Good luck everyone!
Have a great day,
I am interested and I "liked" them on facebook
Married to a great DH since 2001; Have a wonderful DS (01/09); Have one little angel in Heaven (05/11 at 7wks); been TTC since 10/09. BFP on 07/31/11 due April 14. Cerclage placed 9/30/11; at 33wks cervix down to 1cm Scott Edward born 03/13/12 at 2:56am at 35wks 2 day.
I'm interested and I Liked them on Facebook.
Amy Lynn, Loving wife and mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11). 2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.
LIKED... This stuff looks amazing!
)O( Far-away Mama to: Pooka (16)...Alex (14)...Mickie-Lamb (13)...Solo Mama to: Punkin' Seed (8)...Tootsie Pop (6)...Lil' Man (3) and a due February 2012
Interested but how can I pre-emptively "like" them if I haven't tried them? It's having people say "hey I recommend this product" when they don't know anything about it from personal use.
|62 members and 9,142 guests|
|adiejan , Ajbaby , angeebaby , bananabee , bcgartley , boods*redux , bren94 , cas444 , clarwyn , Dawn's mom , dayloveme , dbsam , funfunkyfantastic , Goldie Johnson , gooseberry , gorgorita , iheartkale , japonica , JennyT , JLUK , john67 , Jules09 , junipermuse , Karin J , katelove , laangel , lilmissgiggles , LiLStar , mama2004 , MamadeRumi , mckittre , MegaMama1 , mellifluousmama , Memento , MissMuffet , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , oaksie68 , perkier , Piskito , prosciencemum , RollerCoasterMama , sarafl , Serafina33 , sierramtngirl , smilingprego , sofreshsoclean , SummerStorm22 , TrishWSU , Viola , wassernixe , ziresta|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|