Expecting our RAINBOW babies - graduates of "hoping, healing & conceiving again" tread 2011 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 514 Old 09-28-2011, 04:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello Ladies hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Corgi- I know exactly what you mean I was feeling awful at work today and it made me so happy never thought I would actually be happy to feel lousy! When you get a chance to can you update # of  kids to 1 my first pregnancy ended in M/c at 5 weeks only 2 days after finding out. So if everything goes good with this pregnancy this will be my first baby I get to take home with me. Happy to hear the cramps are gone mine have disappeared to

Violet- Welcome and congrats!!!

Hildare-Welcome and happy to hear your pregnancy is doing great

Zubeldia- (((hugs))) thinking of you I love your image of June gets me excited just thinking about it

I haven't scheduled an appointment  for a scan yet thinking ill wait until around week 7 or 8. I havent told anyone yet no friends or family  Dh hasn't either we're going to wait until I'm further along eventhough I'm dying to tell my best friend. My cramping has disappeared or isn't as bad havent made any big changes just cut the caffeine out

One baby in heaven angel2.gif 8/11  Mommy to DDenergy.gif 05/25/12

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 514 Old 09-28-2011, 06:49 PM

Hi Mamas,

I cut out coffee, no decaf even.  I am drinking a cup of black tea.  Listen to me, like I've not been drinking coffee for months! I should say that today I didn't have coffee.  Although this pregnancy is very new, I am glad that I found out early because I do lots of bad things.  I usually drink, occasionally smoke, and dye my hair.  I also do heavy manual labor and paint.  But not anymore!  I am going to take it easy this time around.  I am also not dyeing my hair.  I hope to have six inch long roots come next June.  

I did call the pregnancy clinic and I made an appointment for three weeks from now.  I was deciding between the sweet old man doctor and the clinic with the midwifes and alternative doctors.  I am going with the clinic.  I have to go to Planned Parenthood tomorrow for a pregnancy test for insurance reasons.   

Are you all taking Folic Acid over the counter or has anyone had a Rx for it?  -Violet

Married to the man of my dreams since June 2000.  We are blessed with two magical children, a daughter born in the caul on June 2005 and a  rainbow1284.gifson born under water on June 2012.  

#63 of 514 Old 09-28-2011, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Welcome Sommer, violet, Khylie, Texan, and everyone...

Violet, glad that you're taking care of yourself... and embrace those roots!

Corgi, you sound really good. Glad the cramps have gotten better. It's hard to remember that they are so very normal.

MAnna, still brimming when I think of that picture.

It's been a super long day. I am soooo trying to be confident and to think positive. I am a real believer in the mind/body connection and the capacity for our minds to profoundly affect our physical states, but the truth is I am feeling very uneasy. My nausea comes and goes, I'm not especially tired, and I am sort of checked out. If I allow myself to daydream that this will work out I feel great momentarily but then also outright panic. Oof, I hope that this feels easier soon. I am sort of a mess, though no one else would know it. I just feel outside of myself.. I can't quite explain it.

As for lifestyle changes.. I am practicing yoga everyday (not something i especially enjoy but I am going to do it until I like it!), cut down on volume and intensity of working out (already did that TTC), cut out caffeine (I don't drink coffee but I do drink iced tea and diet pepsi.. I have had a few sips of the latter here and there.. it is a hideous concoction and it is my only real vice, and mostly I have cut it out). I've been taking B complex and 800mg of folic acid. Prenatals make me sick to my stomach.

mama to DS 7/09 and DS 10/12 and married to DH
#64 of 514 Old 09-28-2011, 07:57 PM

Corgi- I just noticed you have me due in May, I'm June like most everyone else:) I think I will be due sometime the first week of June, but I guess time will tell.

Zub- I feel very similar to you. One minute I'm fine and daydreaming then the next I'm crying because I'm so scared. I try to keep busy and not over think things...but then I remember what I've been through in the past.....I guess we can take baby steps..no pun intended, hehe....in this process. Okay, your numbers are good - 1 thing checked off the list. Now on to the next thing....u/s? We are doing everything we can that is in our control. I wanted to ask you, with your miscarriage where the heartbeat stopped was the heart rate in normal range the whole time? I'm only asking bc I had a loss very similar to that one, but I was never told the actual heart rate. I also have a friend who lost 2 pregnancies after seeing a heartbeat, but she expected it bc the heart rate was not in normal range.....just wondering about your experience.

AFM- I haven't had caffeine in over a year,  drink decaf lattes about once a month  and only during the pumpkin spice season, I have completely changed my workouts over the past year, take an awesome prenatal and a fish oil daily, drink decaf herbal, green and white tea daily,   eat mainly organic whole foods...but I do cheat with a little bit of dark chocolate:) Okay, that's my lifestyle in a nutshell:)

Stacey, wife to DH shine.gif, mom of DD (01/08) energy.gif and DD2 (05/12) dust.gif  1 furbaby dog2.gif and 7 angel babies angel1.gif. We goorganic.jpg familybed1.gif and drink lots of decaf green and herbal teapot2.GIF.

#65 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 AM

Good morning. I'm now in Boston, in the rain...fun. Flight last night was mostly uneventful but took an extra 30-40 minutes due to the weather (we had to be diverted all the way through Canadian airspace to fly around the storms in Ohio or something).

Anyway, we made it - DS1 has been up since 6:45, 5:45 our time...yay. Because of that kind of sleep schedule (and because I always have), I still have caffeine, just not much - one cup of black (strong) tea per day. Sometimes I'll have a second cup of green but I try to make it small.  I never drank coffee, and carbonated drinks make me extra-queasy.

Prenatals make me sick to my stomach too - but this time around, instead of stopping taking them (like last time, I stopped at about 20 weeks), I take them right before I go to sleep and it's not a problem. So, that, and fish oil, and vitamin C, and occasionally b6 - I'm weaning off of it.

I'm sure I can post more, but have to get late breakfast ready for DS1 before my little brother gets him addicted to angry birds on his phone...it's cute but I cringe at a 3.5 year old being so adept at an iphone..lol.

Living in a very large midwestern city with a wonderful guy, an AMAZING boy wonder, and 1 ancient cat. Missing our 2nd boy wonder, lost Feb 2011 during labor on his due date. Now possibly going back down the rabbit hole, with a BFP on 8/11/11, and a due date of April 10, 2012.

#66 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATED

Good morning ladies! 

Actually it is afternoon here by me - lovely day, itr really leading up to summer now.  Schools break up tomorow, but only for a week, so things are going to be hectic, as DD wants to go visit all her friends and DS wants to go visit his granny!

I am struggling to keep up with my healthy eating habbits, I am so busy and seek comfort in food when working late uhoh3.gif.  I need to keep eating the right portions and amounts otherwise Ill really get upset with myself and that puts me in a foul mood all around if I can't fir in my clothes!  I could not do any exersize today yet, but will try and get a walk in a bit later when most of the most important work is done.

I am starting to get really exited and even started looking around for some second hand baby goods that I would really like - then at least I can make up some sort of budget for all of it!  Also need to sort out living arangements, as my office and bedroom is the same space, and me and DH has put our 50" plasma TV in there as well - so it is a favorite with the kids for watching cable at times!

What is your favorite baby items - or MUST haves like they say???

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#67 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 06:59 AM - Thread Starter

EK - Yey for arriving well and glad the trip went smoothly!  Great idea about taking prenatals at night - why  have I never thought about that?  

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

#68 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Good morning all! (And afternoon Corgi!)

We had thunderstorms yesterday afternoon through night so we had no internet until this morning. I was relieved to not have to catch up more than I did!

Ek: glad you made it safely!!

Zub: Thank you! But, iced tea and diet Pepsi....together??? grossedout.gif Is this normal or a pregnancy craving? [Speaking of which, what are everyone's typical cravings?]

V: Roots are in around here! And my folic acid is both in my PNV and the vit B complex - all OTC.

Shoe: Your lifestyle puts mine to shame!

Khylie: Hi!!

Good morning everyone else!

AFM: I take my regular medication, prenatal vitamin, baby aspirin and vit B complex, all just before bed. I started taking pnvs before bed a few pregnancies back and it worked fine. Before that I had to stop taking them (my doctor had suggested chewing Flintstones!) because they made me too sick. Taking them right before bed is no problem. I haven't had any caffeine since the BFP but I tried never to have much anyway. The only difference is cutting it out entirely. I don't dye my hair (have a nice gray "stripe"), smoke or drink, so there's not much lifestyle change.

Well, I POAS again this morning! Used up my last test just for the pure pleasure of watching two lines come up. Hey! I deserve it! That line was visible as soon as the dye hit the right spot. (c: Made me very happy. I'm going to take pictures of this one so I have some clearer pictures than the one two days ago.

My cramping is basically gone which is nice. I was trying not to worry about it, then yesterday sometime happened to realize I hadn't felt any in a while. I haven't had any other symptoms. I may be heading to the bathroom more frequently, but I think that's just in my head because I'm looking for it.

I'm trying not to be scared because I know I have no control over things. I think I won't get any baby things out until the last minute and I don't want to get maternity clothes out until I absolutely have to. I just hate the thought of putting things back. I did go get the new book yesterday though. Yesterday afternoon I read dutifully through the pre-conception and nutrition chapters and then happily settled into "Month 1". I started getting really excited. I can't believe this!!!

Wife to DH for 17 years, homeschooling mom to 3 girls (15, 13, 12), 2 boys (11, 7), and (13 wk mc 4/10/11), (13 week mc 12/12/11). baby girl 10/31/13. (11 wk mc 6/25/14). (6 wk mc 10/26/14)
#69 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 07:42 AM

Corgi- I'm sure whatever you are eating is fine:) I know it's too early for real cravings for me, but when I was prego with DD I ate things I never ate before like pretzels with nacho cheese..I would crave that all day, it was sooooo wierd. During my early days of pregnancy, I always want an egg sandwich and a glass of chocolate soy milk....that's usually one of my first signs...wierd huh and yep, that was my breakfast every day this week so far..haha!

Ok, my "must haves" for a baby would be a sling, I made my last one, I got the pattern online, I can post the website if you are interested. My DD lived in it, then I used an Ergo carrier when she got older. Pretty much the "boob" and the sling were the only things DD really enjoyed! haha! I did use a snugglenest in our bed when she was a newborn, not sure if you co-sleep or not. What are your must haves?

EK- Glad you arrived safely, I am a nervous flyer too:) Have fun on your trip!

Stacey, wife to DH shine.gif, mom of DD (01/08) energy.gif and DD2 (05/12) dust.gif  1 furbaby dog2.gif and 7 angel babies angel1.gif. We goorganic.jpg familybed1.gif and drink lots of decaf green and herbal teapot2.GIF.

#70 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 08:01 AM - Thread Starter

slshoe - I bought my first sling for the baby that passed - and sold all her stuff as I could not stare at my entire house filled with the latest in baby gadgets any longer.  Well now as I dont have a job any more, there will be no 'latest baby goodies' as money is so tight it hurts!  Can try and make one, as it really did look comfy for breastfeeding.  I love breastfeeding BTW. I will have my little one in the winter so I will co sleep again, my dog ate my old snuggle nest, so will try and make one of those as well!

Anna - I also wanted to have the pleasure to POAS again, but bought a dud test the other day - nothing - what a let down.  Cant get myself to buy another one as money a bit tight now, but might get a cheapy when we go to town again!!!! like you said, I deserve a nice line!

Whats with the hair dye?  My OB said I ca do anything I normally do?  Never heard about that?

#71 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 08:48 AM

Manna- I think we cross-posted earlier...just saw your post. Your lifestyle sounds very good, don't see a huge difference between us at all... My DH is a personal trainer, so we've always been kinda "heath nuts", it's just normal to us, but he does drink beer....I've never been a drinker, so I'm like you, there's really not much to change and you mentioned that you have 1 cup of caffiene, I think that is fine to have, I just don't do caffiene, I cut it out when I was nursing DD and now I just can't handle it, it makes me feel wierd, so I had to go decaf:) I agree with you, I probably won't buy an new baby items until much later....I've jinxed (not sure if I spelled that right) myself in the past by buying maternity clothes at a yard sale when I was prego then miscarried..... 

#72 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 09:06 AM

My mom is the health nut in the family. Most of my siblings are close seconds. I'm the couch potato! The weather is moderating here (High of 79 tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!) so I can start walking again. Heat, humidity (inseparable in my part of the world) and I are not compatable. It's funny, I'm not much of a coffee person but the last two mornings I have wanted it. Probably because I'm starting in with the fatigue and am wishing for a pick-me-up! (Lemon-ginger lotion works too though...)

Against my better instincts I bough a Moby wrap at the beginning of my last pregnancy and had to put it in the attic. I think I've learned my lesson.

Wife to DH for 17 years, homeschooling mom to 3 girls (15, 13, 12), 2 boys (11, 7), and (13 wk mc 4/10/11), (13 week mc 12/12/11). baby girl 10/31/13. (11 wk mc 6/25/14). (6 wk mc 10/26/14)
#73 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

Then I must of really jinksed (also not sure about that) myself, Imported a brand new travel system, bouncer, playmat, walker, crib and carrier from the UK - all before I was 3 months preggies - the MC'd greensad.gif - will not do that again!

Going to walk the 2km to shop to get some milk now, hopefully that will help with cramps, better when  move around.  My whole body feels a bit like I have the flu or something.

#74 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 AM

morning, all.

ek. so glad you arrived, but the rain is just blah today. Hopefully the weather will perk up. You know I laughed at the iPhone comment. my 2 year old knows how to work my iPad and iPhone... it's shocking.

Stacey, I have a really good feeling about this pregnancy for you!

MAnna, woo hoo.. I WANT to see that picture!!!

Oh, Corgi, so painful to have that old stuff around, but now you can have some fun picking out some lovely new stuff!

My favourtie baby items: sling, snugnest for the newborn stage (not sure what we'll do as DS still sleeps with us), ergo or beco carrier (I have both and like both!), swing (DS loved his swing and would only nap there or in my arms). I really don't need to get anything... maybe a nursing chair which I didn't get before. But we have a moses basket, a crib, and more that we've never even used since DS just is a major snuggler.

Here's what I'm eating - which is actually what I usually eat!

Breakfast: Green shake (almond milk, spinach, bluberries, flax)

Lunch: Salad with something

Dinner: Salad, stirfry, soup, or something similar.

We're vegan so eat very healthily for the most part. Diet Pepsi has been my only vice and we only get it on the weekends. I am not drinking any really - just a sip of my husbands. I also like iced green-tea but I'm not drinking that either. I was very sick with DS and ended up drinking caffeine free pepsi as it was one of the few things I could stomach! I also started to crave all my old childhood foods (generally unhealthy) so my family were sending me packages form the UK! We do have an English store nearby so I can get supplies from there too. I did eat a bit of dairy last time around, so we'll see what happens this time.

Ooh, I am just feeling down in the dumps. I know it's extreme anxiety, and it's my way of dealing with it - by basically shutting down almost all emotion so that I don't have deal with the actual stress itself. Of course I am also so incredibly happy. Eek. I am going to call my Dr to see when I should be heading to my scan.

Just remembered your question, Stacey: the first heartbeat we saw was just about in range because they thought I was 5weeks 5 days along. but I KNEW I was 6 weeks. They didn't have any concerns at all. My Dr was away and I kicked up a huge fuss and demanded another scan the following week because I knew I was not wrong on my dates - even by a day. Anyway, the next week there was still a heartbeat but it was below the ideal range and growth hadn't been fantastic. Even then they were optimistic. The next week there was no heartbeat. It was the worst 3 weeks of my life, and I am terrified of having to go through that again.

#75 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 10:26 AM

I never got to see or hear the hb with Innocent. It was "too early" to get with a doppler at my 9 week midwife check (although it probably wasn't since I was measuring large) then by the time they checked again he was gone.

I need no more urging than that to post a picture!

18 DPO 002 smaller.jpg

#76 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

ANNA - What a line! whoop whoop energy.gif

I am very afraid, but also exited for my first scan - there will probly always be that part of us that are hesitant to get too happy or exited.  I just need to manage it as good as I can, and keep up with the positive thoughts and change my mindset every time it wonders off to a dark place!

#77 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 10:41 AM

what a beautiful line, MAnna!

#78 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 240 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

lurk.gif

I'll be watching you pregnant ladies pregnate as Gem said. 

Good luck all.  I know the rest of us will be joining you all soon.  :)  love.gif

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#79 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 10:48 AM

SOON!!!

thumbsup.gif

#80 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

I am really stalking the HH&C thread as I also cannot wait for them to join us!  That will make this even more special!kiss.gif

#81 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 12:43 PM

Love catching up on all you guys - I am officially a lurker but believe I will be screamin' my head off when i become an actual member! Glad to hear you are all doing so well!

Mom to a beautiful little girl ~age 4~ and adorable little boy ~age 3~ and wife to my main squeeze luxlove.gif
Two babes in heaven MC 6/23/10 at 8 weeks, MC 2/24/11 at 8 weeks, MC 3/2012 at 8 weeks ~ Praying for a rainbow1284.gif baby ~

#82 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

I am here as I really need some pick me up.

I am really down in the dumps - bawling.gif

I just got sent 25 photographs of my cousin (who I did not even know was pregnant) , at a pregnancy photo shoot last week, with the subject line, "Her baby is only a week older than yours!"

It hurt seeing her big pregnant belly, it hurt so much that her baby is due in 9 weeks, and what hurt more than all that was a photo of just her belly with a ribbon on and a note saying - don't open till December 2011.  Ag I know its stupid but I can't stop crying, It is so unfair!!!

Sorry I know this should be a happy space, but I don't know where I can say what any more.

#83 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 01:40 PM

So, I just went to planned parenthood to get a test done to send to insurance.  The test was negative.  But I have had three positive tests here at home, the last one was this morning.  So annoying.  The clinician who gave me the test told me that it is very early for their tests to work.  According to my cycle, today would be the first day that a test would work.  Annoying!  I am going to post a pic of one of my tests so all of you can ooh and ahh.  -Violet

Married to the man of my dreams since June 2000.  We are blessed with two magical children, a daughter born in the caul on June 2005 and a  rainbow1284.gifson born under water on June 2012.  

#84 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM

Oh CorgiMommy- that is very very sad :(

#85 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 01:43 PM

just peeking in to say MAnna, I am such a doofus! When you posted your first test in the HHCA thread I said I couldn't see the line but everyone else can so yay right? I thought you were using the tests that give you a 'plus' sign when you're pregnant--those are the only blue dye tests I've seen! So when you posted this one I'm like....hmmm...I still don't see a line MAnna then I glanced over to the helpful instructions on the side and saw that a line PERIOD means you're pregnant! ROTFLMAO.gifDon't mind me, I'll just be going now.

corgi: grouphug.gif why would they send that to you with that subject line??

27. Married since December 2006. Trying to conceive #1 since November 2010. 1 loss in April 2011 (5 weeks). 

BFP on February 25th. Tentative due date: November 4th, 2012.

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***wool.gif40**

It's a girl! love.gif

#86 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 01:55 PM

DSC_0016.JPG

#87 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 02:54 PM

Um, Violet? That is a LINE! Nevermind about their goofy tests - you're pregnant! You can always go back later. I have to go somewhere to get my test done "officially" too for insurance. I haven't done it yet.

Corgi: I tried posting earlier but my internet went out (AGAIN!! GRR!). What in H-E-double hockey sticks did they put that in the subject line for??!?!?!? That is MASSIVELY insensitive!! I am SO, so sorry you had to see that. How horrible. Sending you big squishy hugs! hug2.gif And you can tell us that here! Good heavens, woman! We're here for support!

Gem, I always knew you were such a "special" person! LOL! I just figured you were looking at it on your phone and it wasn't very clear. [BTW, I think that quilt should get to you by tomorrow or Saturday - I will be squealing with excitement if you get a BFP right when you're getting it! (Note: if you don't, you're still going to get one soon so you're STILL going to need it!)]

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I'm alternately so excited I want to tell everyone and start wearing a big t-shirt that says "baby on board" or something else innane, or else I'm feeling a twinge and thinking "well, here we go, miscarriage time." Ugh.

Remember those happy innocent days?

#88 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 03:08 PM

I haven't checked this forum lately, but congratulations, ladies! I miscarried on 5/28, and got pregnant just a few weeks later. I'm expecting a boy on March 11th, 2012. The first trimester was tough emotionally. I was still grieving, and it was hard to get excited about this pregnancy. Luckily, I felt the baby early. We also had an ultrasound this week to find out the sex, and that made it feel so much more real to us. I was so happy to see all of his parts there, looking healthy. We still have the anatomy scan in a few weeks, but I feel so much better now.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#89 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 05:38 PM

Zub- I may have to try that shake, sounds great!  I have a juicer that I used to use all the time and want to get it back out, do you have any good juicing recipes?

AFM- Got my results from my 2nd beta - it was 999, so it doubled, yay. One thing to check off the long list....I go for a 3rd beta on Monday, not sure why she spaced that one out further..ahhh, the stress of waiting. If my 3rd beta is good, I will have my "verification u/s" on Oct. 11th. Anyone else ready for Thanksgiving to be here? haha! Ok, better yet, Easter or hey, why not,  JUNE!!!!!

#90 of 514 Old 09-29-2011, 06:19 PM

Violet, nice line!

Oh, Corgi, I am so, so sorry. What were they thinking? Big hugs hug2.gif

Camera, thanks for stopping by! So glad things are going well! I wish I was in the March DDC still but it's good to know that there is life post m/c.

Gem, seriously, woman, if yuo don't see a BFP tomorrow I will indeed eat my hat!

MAnna, I feel EXACTLY like that at times. The fear is so intense, though.

Stacey, I cannot wait until Thanksgiving! Although it will be crazy as we're supposed to be moving around that time, too.. but, October can not come and go fast enough, though! Stacey, those numbers are fantastic! Things are really looking good!!! I will have to dig out some old juicing recipes and post here. I don't juice these days, I just whiz everything up in the blender!

Meg hola.gif

Well, I am very behind at work. I spent the entire day googling things I should not, and now I'm going to have to spend my weekend marking essays. I did meet DH before I picked up DS from nursery and we shared a veggie burger and fries (oh, fries are my total pregnancy love!). I rarely eat them but darn, they felt good. I did do an hour of yoga this evening with DS and my two dogs helping! I am going to try and run tomorrow. I feel very conflicted about exercising. obviously I'm not 'training' but I'm just trying to find a balance.

How is everyone feeling?

Tags
Pregnancy

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page