October 2011 Whatever Ladies Havin' Babies! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 09:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ugh - I could write a book about the trials and tribulations of bringing home a baby!! It is seriously the hardest time in my marriage, hands down, EVERYTIME!

I think you just have to do what is right for you and not feel guilty about asking for help. I think with me I get to my ropes end and then I am all confrontational about it. HERE - take her, there is MILK IN THE FREEZER!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuss.gif

I think if I would just calmly tell him (before I reach the end of my rope) how much help it would be to get rid of the baby for even a half an hour so I can shower, or (gasp) shave my legs....

In his defense, he is actually a really good helper/dad to the older kiddo's - but it just doesn't matter when I have been stuck with the baby non-stop for 120 hours.......baby hormones, gotta love them!

I do agree that he should be much much quieter in the mornings - that is a fight I have had constantly since having kids. I feel that since they don't have to watch them, they just really don't care eyesroll.gif

Ok, on another note - me and my kids are getting the "stomach bug" over and over and over!!!!!! I had the first set of it in May. I was sicker than I have ever been in my life - it was horrible. barfing every ten minutes for 12 hours straight........ugh, even thinking about it makes me want to die. I am thinking this was norovirus because it hit the adults much worse than the kids. 

I threw up on two more separate occasions, not nearly as bad as the first time, almost like it was a residual thing. (no one else got it except the first time)

Fast forward to almost a month ago and my kids starting puking....again. I didn't actually throw up, but I had some serious upset tummy issues for a couple days....pretty annoying.

Sunday morning through monday morning all three of my older kids start puking........again!!!!!!

I am really suseptible (sp?) to tummy issues (always have been since I was little) 

I am sooooo over the puking.....sooooo over it!! Does anyone have any idea what the heck I can do? I give them vitamins, and I am about to start on their D3 again (2,000iu's a day) 

I am about to just douse my house in clorox (can I say that on mothering? blush.gif desperate times call for desperate measures!) 

I hope everyone is doing well!!

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#122 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 09:51 AM

I just wanted to show you guys some of the things I have been making while waiting for baby - not all for my LO, some are orders from other people but it has been keeping me busy! 

SAM_1840.JPG

These are for my LO - one for each sex since I don't know yet!

SAM_1841.JPG

Again - for mine - one for each sex!

The next ones are for other people - that is why there is a tag on some of them!

SAM_1842.JPG

SAM_1843.JPG

SAHM to DD1 - 6 blahblah.gif, DD2- 3energy.gif,DS Oct 2011 babyboy.gif Wife to dh.   homeschool.giftoddler.gif  sleepytime.giffamilybed1.gif

#123 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 09:54 AM

Not to add to anyone's guilt, but I wish I could complain about everything my dh isn't doing at home while I'm stuck with a new baby. winky.gif

annie ~ We went through something similar last year or the year before. Can't remember exactly but we had one year with continual stomach bugs instead of colds. It was so weird. I don't know what to do about it, nutritionally.

My stomach has been gurgly the past couple of days and K has had weird poo. No vomiting but either Sunday or last night I felt nauseous for a while. I've been trying to take more probiotics but it doesn't seem to really help.

I got a shower, shaved my legs, cleaned a bathroom, ran the dishwasher and put in a load of laundry! joy.gif D is still sleeping. He's been taking really long morning naps lately, at least 3 1/2 hours. It's strange.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#124 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Lol mW! Tho I will say, when dh is gone on trips I handle things so much better. Almost like when he's here i expect help and dont get it, vs having no choice but to juggle and handle it all myself.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#125 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 10:20 AM

mom2one ~ i missed your post. those are all adorable. you're having a boy, though. just so you know. winky.gif

carrie ~ so true. it will be interesting to see how things go when sean is home for R&R. i will expect a lot of help for which i will have to be retrain him, just in time for him to leave again.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#126 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 10:48 AM

MW - You know I was thinkning of you when I was reading (and writing) the complaining about DH posts - I don't how you do it!!!  You are my hero!  And single mom's!  Maybe it waslike Carrie (I htinkit was her) said - when they aren't here you don't expect the help but when they are here and DON"T help - then it is worse.  But anyway - hats off to you - 4 kids all by yourself, and you homeshcool so it's not like you send them off for most of the day either!

SAHM to DD1 - 6 blahblah.gif, DD2- 3energy.gif,DS Oct 2011 babyboy.gif Wife to dh.   homeschool.giftoddler.gif  sleepytime.giffamilybed1.gif

#127 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 12:13 PM

Yes, I was also thinking about MW when complaining about husbands - I don't know how you do it!

I think everyone has their own set of problems - I know I'm not perfect (by a long shot) and I'm sure my husband could come on here and complain about me :P

For example - although my husband doesn't do as much as I think he should with a newborn - he DOES cook wonderful dinners for us (he's a better cook than me really) and helps out in other ways that maybe someone who has a husband who DOES help alot with a new baby wishes HER husband would do too! LOL - its never ending.

My husband is about to be gone for a week (hunting) and I am actually looking forward to it! But, it would be really hard to do it for longer than a week.......

Mom2one - those hats are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!!!!

I was actually thinking probiotics were the one thing that might help with my plight - oh's well............

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#128 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post

I don't know how you do it!

neither do i. lol.gif if you figure it out, let me know.

seriously, i lost it twice in the last 2 days. once while at the mall with everyone.E and K running around in circles, "Can I have this?". "I don't want that!" Making noise just to make noise. drove me crazy! the problem was i took too long because i wanted to get my phone fixed. the guys at the verizon kiosk there are awesome with the customer service but everything still takes forever.

then when we were trying to get dinner at a drive-thru last night. i got everyone's orders, told the person, and as she's reading it back to me and asking a question, K starts yelling about something. Aaargh! i couldn't hear a thing so i yelled at him to SHUT UP!

probiotics might help you. i just don't notice a difference when i take them. shrug.gif

#129 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 12:45 PM

i keep forgetting to post these pics. so funny.

Milk face. This is what happens when D unlatches and that's on my more reserved side. lol.gif I rub it in. Figure it's probably good for his skin.

#130 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post

then when we were trying to get dinner at a drive-thru last night. i got everyone's orders, told the person, and as she's reading it back to me and asking a question, K starts yelling about something. Aaargh! i couldn't hear a thing so i yelled at him to SHUT UP!

OMG Nora does that as soon as I get on the phone to order chinese!  So annoying!!  LOL!

HA!  LOL about the milk face!!  That's hilarious!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#131 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 04:38 PM

Love the milk face!

Kids know just when to annoy us don't they? Gabe was trying me this morning, but was great at the pediatricians office. Norah has gained back all of her birth weight plus an ounce which is great for her first week!

Carrie glad things seem better with your DH; sometimes they are just clueless about stuff.

I had to pump off some last night; 3.5 oz; and that was just on one side!

Pics will have to wait until I am at the computer; doesn't work well from the phone,

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

#132 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 04:58 PM

I also have milk spots all over the inside of my van. hehe

I went grocery shopping today with just D and K. E stayed at his friend's house. It was so easy. K was just delightful, no issues at all. I have to remember that he doesn't have a behavior problem. It's when the two of them are together that things get crazy.

#133 of 286 Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 PM

OMG! I am sure everyone else has already seen your LO MW, but he is sooooo cute!! 

Yes to the kids getting super annoying when your on the phone or trying to order something eyesroll.gif ALSO - yes to when they are together they are MUCH worse!! 

On a cute note - I went grocery shopping the other day and took the two middle ones - they were soooo good! I got the car cart (which I haaaate) and they saw these two little kitty stuffed animals that they played with the whole time until the end when I just told them they had to stay there (not paying 8 bucks each for little kitty they will forget about the second we get home!) and they didn't even really care.

When I was checking out (I got alot of stuff - I hate going) the checkout person was said "they are sooo patient" and I was like "yes, I have noooooooo idea what's going on!" ROTFLMAO.gif

I do get comments alot that they are "soooo good" while out and about, and I just say - spend a day with them, you will change your mind!

#134 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 07:03 AM

i get told told how good my kids are lot, too. i figure if they impress people when we are out, we're all doing ok. i wish i could figure out how to handle E and K better when they are together. K is so much more hyper when E is around. idk if it's competition for my attention or he wants to be noticed by E or what. then E gets upset b/c he's so sensitive. he can't handle all the noise and commotion. i get exhausted and overwhelmed b/c i feel like no one is listening to me.

i tell them my expectations and any rules before we go anywhere. i tell them what i need to do so they aren't surprised by anything. most times i don't even get half of what i wanted done because i'm so exhausted after the first errand that i can't take any more. like the drive-thru dinner thing. that was after sitting in a tiny TKD dojang for 2 hours with a baby, the last 1 1/2 hours also with K, the energizer bunny 4yo. i wish we could go do something for the hour and a half that is E's class but E gets very scared and upset if i leave him.

i've started reading my hihgly sensitive child book again to see if i can get some insight on how to interact better with E. i'm discovering that i think i'm highly sensitive, too, which makes it harder for me to respond well to his reactions to stimuli.

#135 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 07:42 AM

MW, I'm highly sensitive too so when my kids get wound up from too much stimulus, it's hard for me to handle too. It looks like DD has inherited at least some of my sensitivity issues so when she loses it after being out and about, I'm usually at the end of my rope too and it feels so much worse. I'm trying to do a good job of limiting things that will over-stimulate her but it's hard because that requires staying at home all the time and sometimes I need to get out! This past weekend, we took DD to my MIL to visit and then we went to TGIF's for dinner and then I had to run in Target. DD was a screaming mess by the time we got home. Poor thing. She also gets overheated really easily and when she does, she throws up. Need to remember to bring extra clothes for her because she rode home topless.

Being back at work is hard but my new position makes it easier. It's a lot less intense so I have more time to pump so my supply has actually increased this week. I sent out a message to my local birth circle group that I have extra frozen milk that I would like to donate and I've gotten two responses so far. I don't want to throw it out but there's no way DD is going to drink everything I have frozen before it goes bad. So I'm glad it will be going to a good home.

I've asked DH to help out a couple of times at night but he ends up making things worse. I don't engage with DD when she wakes up at night, it's strictly business. I change her dipe, feed her and put her back to bed. He talks to her and gets her completely awake. Also, he keeps forgetting which side of the Flip diaper is supposed to go next to her skin. eyesroll.gif Not sure if I'm going to keep asking for his help at night. It's not the end of the world if DD is awake and talking at 2 AM but it makes it hard for me to get her back to sleep and then I have to wake up at 5 or 6 to get ready to go to work.

Got my flu shot yesterday and I feel like crap now. Last night was really bad. Chills, nausea, body aches. Ugh. But I would feel so guilty if I got the flu and gave it to DD.

Found out this week that DD's ped office doesn't charge a copay if we are just there to get a shot. Woohoo! So I can really space out vaccines to the schedule that makes me most comfortable.

DD showed interest in my breast last night! I was holding her in a nursing position (I try to bottle-nurse as much as possible when feeding her) and she was cueing me big time! She kept turning towards my chest with her mouth open and she didn't want her bottle or her paci. So I offered her my nipple and she didn't really latch on but she licked and mouthed my nipple and kind of just played with it. She did that for about five mins! That's huge! Usually she starts screaming as soon as she sees my nipple! I think I'm going to start offering it to her again in the evenings when she's calm to see what she does. I would love so much to be able to nurse her when we are home together.

mom2one, waiting for that baby announcement!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#136 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 AM

Annie ~ That's wonderful that she's showing interest in nursing. I'd been meaning to mention a couple of things to you. First, you expressed sadness at the idea that you'd lose eye contact with her while nursing. I've been paying a lot more attention to eye contact while nursing D. Most of the time he doesn't look at me so maybe that's not such a big deal while nursing. Maybe the closeness is enough. Also, have you tried side-lying nursing? That might help with your larger breast size and being able to have more eye contact.

It's good to know that other HSPs have trouble handling their HSCs. This book, so far, kind of makes it sound like I should be able to handle it better because I know how it feels. I didn't read much of this book before because I got upset about the label. Now that I'm getting further into it I'm finding that I like it for the most part. I really like that it focuses on the parent adapting to the child instead of the child being forced to adapt to the parent, which most "experts" advocate.

See, I wouldn't even have been able to handle all of those things that you did. I'd be exhausted and done after the IL visit. I always go back to my experience when I let Sean convince that I needed to get out and do something social with a group. I met with a group of other moms (only 4 of us) at the Barnes & Noble for coffee and talking. We only stayed for about 2 hours but I was overdone. It took me 3 days of hiding at home to recover from that. I won't ever do anything like that again. I'm really hoping Sean will read the HSC book when I'm done. I think it could help him understand and accept both me and E better.

I have milk in my freezer that I'm thinking of donating eventually. I was going to wait until it was 6 months old and then look into donating it. I figure by then we won't need it for an emergency as much. Plus, I read that 6 months is the ideal freezer time but it can be frozen for up to a year. Is that what you've read or been told? I am a little concerned about whether or not I'm collecting it properly for donation. I'm not dirty and I don't leave it sitting out but I don't do anything special to try to keep it sterile, if that's even possible. Have you seen the Human Milk 4 Human Babies FB group? I've joined it so that I will have somewhere to offer my milk when the time comes.

Sean would get up to change E's diaper in the night when he was a baby. That was one of Sean's jobs. He didn't talk to him or anything, though. He was all business.

#137 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post

Found out this week that DD's ped office doesn't charge a copay if we are just there to get a shot. Woohoo! So I can really space out vaccines to the schedule that makes me most comfortable.

DD showed interest in my breast last night! I was holding her in a nursing position (I try to bottle-nurse as much as possible when feeding her) and she was cueing me big time! She kept turning towards my chest with her mouth open and she didn't want her bottle or her paci. So I offered her my nipple and she didn't really latch on but she licked and mouthed my nipple and kind of just played with it. She did that for about five mins! That's huge! Usually she starts screaming as soon as she sees my nipple! I think I'm going to start offering it to her again in the evenings when she's calm to see what she does. I would love so much to be able to nurse her when we are home together.

That's how our office is too, plus it's so quick b/c you rarely have to wait for a dr to sign off on the immunization.  Just in and out as long as the nurses arent too backed up.

joy.gif about her showing interest!!  That sure is huge!!

AFM - I have a prolapsed something. eyesroll.gif  Maybe bladder, maybe uterine, maybe both?  Ugh.  And just when I was really enjoying running, I may have to back off.

#138 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

AFM - I have a prolapsed something. eyesroll.gif  Maybe bladder, maybe uterine, maybe both?  Ugh.  And just when I was really enjoying running, I may have to back off.

what exactly does that mean? have you seen a doc? what will have to be done about it?

#139 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:53 AM

Yikes Baby_Cakes! That sounds painful! Are you going to the doc? Or to your midwife?

MW, that book sounds good. I'll have to check it out. I prefer parenting books that ask the grownup to modify their behavior as well rather than asking the small person to do that. I really like Kids, Parents and Power Struggles because that's how they handle things. My triggers tend to be loud noisy places and the lighting in stores. Visiting my MIL was fine but it was hot in her apt so that got DD off on a bad foot. I took her to Birth Circle the other night and she had a blast there talking to me and the other ladies but it got hot and loud in there at the end and she got upset.

I looked in to donating through a national program and the requirements made my head spin. I drink caffeine so that automatically puts you in the maybe category. I've read that up to a year in the freezer is fine for a healthy infant. I am consistently 2-3 feeds ahead of her in how much I'm pumping so I rarely dip in to the freezer stash. In fact I haven't had to do it at all since I've been back at work. And then I anticipate that my supply will improve again when she goes back in the hospital because I will be using the Symphony pump again. I just wish the freezer bags weren't so expensive.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#140 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

I emailed my mw to ask her what I should/shouldn't do.  I had my 6 week post natal check already, and she didn't do an internal exam b/c I said I felt fine down there.  I do.  But I do sometimes have a "full" sensation in my vagina. And when I bear down, I feel a wall like "right there".  It's not painful, but I'm obviously concerned.  I didn't think much of it until I was using the bathroom yesterday, and thought it felt weird, so I just checked it myself. The wall/bulge is the front - so that's the bladder?  My cervix is literally right above that wall.  Low, low, low.  When I kegel everything moves back up where it's supposed to be, so I've been doing 200 a day.  I can do 100 at a time, counting by 20s, so I just do that 2 x a day (morning and night) and whenever else I remember, I do 10-20. 

I'm hoping this isn't serious.  I'm also terrified that my ute is going to just fall out!

It's not painful at all.  At most it feels like when you have a tampon in, and it's in wrong and you're just aware of it.  Most of the time I don't feel anything at all, and dtd is fine.

#141 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 AM

Carrie ~ I have no idea what that could be. Sounds like Kegels could help if it's just a matter of tightening up those muscles again.

Annie ~ The group I mentioned is just mothers sharing with mothers. There aren't any requirements as far as I can tell. That makes me a little nervous. Most people assume that a mother collecting milk wouldn't do anything dangerous. I agree but you can always get some nutcase or just someone who's ignorant about it and doesn't know what to do (kind of like me). There are for profit milk banks that I could donate to because they treat the milk to make it "safe". I wonder, though, if that kills a lot of the beneficial properties of it. Also, I'd rather give it away to someone in need rather than having it only available for people who can afford it.

#142 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 10:56 AM

Yikes Baby_Cakes! That just made my insides feel weird orngtongue.gif I hope everything is fine - at least its not painful.

AnnieA - I don't remember to much eye to eye contact until the baby is older, like 4 or 5 months +(of course your LO might be this old - I kind of just joined this thread again, LOL) I'm glad to hear that your LO is showing more of an interest in nursing joy.gif

Okkkkk - about this frozen breastmilk. Do you guys use some kind of a deep freezer? I was pumping and freezing my BM when A was first born. At about 6ish weeks she started refusing the bottle I was giving her about once a day. So my milk stayed in the freezer. I finally found an awesome nipple she took (it's crazy!) and I gave her some of the frozen BM. It was barely 3ish months old. (give or take a week - depending on the bag).

The next day when I gave her some I decided to taste a little and it was baaaaaaaaad. Not like, YUCK spit it out bad, but a bad after taste. I felt really horrible cause I had given her about 3ish ounces of it the one time (and she drank it fine!) but I am almost positive she threw it back up. I am also pretty sure that is the last time she has actually vomited her stomach contents. She had stopped for a couple weeks before that - so I think her barfing is kind of what tipped me off.

Anyways - I get all of the air out of the bag, etc. but all I use is the freezer that is attached to my fridge. 

Are the guidelines for a deep freezer? Because if not - I think a year would be really really really off. Even six months seems to be pushing it. Unless I just don't make fresh milk shy.gif

#143 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

Frozen milk might taste funny to our palate. Mine sometimes gets a slightly funky aftertaste. True sour/ spoiled milk is blech spit it out terrible. Also, if u have high lipase in your milk, it might not be freezable without scalding it first. You can check Kelly mom for that info.

I just keep mine in my regular freezer in the back.

#144 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 12:30 PM

idk what breastmilk is supposed to taste like so i have no idea how to tell if it's bad. i assume it tastes a lot different from highly pasteurized cow milk. even goat's milk tastes different, i'm told. more gamey. E tasted my milk right after i collected some and said it was nasty and that was straight from the tap.

i've never used any of my stored milk. i just collect what i can while nursing and freeze it in case of an emergency. i keep it in my fridge freezer. i don't have a deep freezer.

do you need to warm it before using it or just let it melt?

#145 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post

do you need to warm it before using it or just let it melt?

It depends on the baby.  If you thaw the milk in the fridge overnight, some babies will take the milk cold in the bottle.  IMO they seem to like it warmed a bit, tho.  Though, when DD was with my MIL as a baby, sometimes the only way she could get DD to take the bottle was if the milk was cold from the fridge.  shrug.gif

#146 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 PM

another thing i thought of that might affect the taste. if you are used to low fat or fat free milk, the whole milk may taste funny. before i stopped drinking milk i switched from skim to whole and it took a while to get used it. the whole felt like it left a film in my mouth.

#147 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 07:55 PM

In my experience (young) babies like it warmer than most. I would think it would be weird for it to be cold - because it separates and it would seem like a lot of the cream would get left behind..or something.

Baby_cakes - I have never heard of lipase! strange. I think that might have been my problem - I was testing it against *just* expressed breastmilk. That kind of PO's me that I threw it all out......grrrrrr - oh well.

MW - have you seriously (I mean seriously!!) never tasted your own BM??????? That's crazy! granted, I have never chugged it down or anything - but it is actually really really good. Really sweet. It doesn't taste anything like goats milk or cows milk - totally different IMO.

Now I wonder if I have lipase in my milk or if I was just being to harsh since I was testing it against "just from the tap". Like I said - DD chugged it if I remember correctly - so no worries there.

#148 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 07:58 PM

for you MW lol.gif

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/127266/mowry_twins_become_unlikely_advocates?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=natural_fanpage

#149 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 08:00 PM

the video doesn't play!!!! unbelievable..........

#150 of 286 Old 10-19-2011, 10:10 PM - Thread Starter

Interesting! I've used mine in coffee before in a pinch! Lol!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page