IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 23 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#661 of 2761 Old 02-14-2012, 07:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Appointment went well yesterday. The babies and I are doing great! We got the doc to take a guess and he said "They are looking boyish!" We will make the official determination at the anatomy scan in a few weeks, but it seemed pretty obvious to me and it was after 16 weeks.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#662 of 2761 Old 02-14-2012, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Just thread crashing for a moment to say two things:

Kewpie - I shared your eventful twin evening with my SIL (whose twins are a month older than yours) to try to help her feel better about how stressful her life is right now (twins are sick and have been put on 3x daily nebulizer treatments), and she both laughed and cried, and wanted to know she appreciated the story and cried for you!

Belly & renavoo - I a photographer friend recently shared this on Facebook: Don't Be Hanging Babies From Trees. I found it really eye-opening, so I thought I would pass it along. I always wondered how they got some of those baby pictures, and I never stopped to think about some of the safety concerns.

Other than that, quietly stalking and cheering you ladies on!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28**32***36***40** Oct 2014 it's a
#663 of 2761 Old 02-14-2012, 06:00 PM

Aww thanks for checking in, Monkey. We're cheering you on too!!

What a great article! It really is quite amazing how we don't think about the potential dangers of some of those poses (not to mention how amazing photoshop is...)  

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#664 of 2761 Old 02-14-2012, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Monkey - I'm glad my story could bring a smile to your SIL's face. :)  I truly laughed my butt off that night.  Nights like that are inevitable and you just gotta roll with it and remember that the young infant stage is temporary and things will get easier.  I've been told that twins are harder in the first 6 months, but easier than a singleton in the second 6 months and beyond cause they have each other for entertainment.  

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

***4***8**12***16***20***24*** 28***32***36***40
#665 of 2761 Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 AM

Kewpie, awwww is that Liam? How adorable!!

love.gif

#666 of 2761 Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 AM

Hi Ladies!

My DD has been sick for about 2 weeks with a cold, but it got worse this week and now of course I have it :(  I think it might have something to do with her coughing basically in my mouth a few days ago, haha!  Pretty much every cold symptom we have... sore throat, cough, sneezing, running nose, congestion, sinus pain, and low grade fever...ugh.  Haven't called my OB yet, but I probably should let him know.

Monkey, thanks for sharing the link!  I knew they used photoshop to make some of those kinds of photos, but it's a good question to ask when looking for a photog in general no matter what kind of pictures you are looking for...how they address the safety, temperature, etc for the newborn(s)!!

Deborah, wow, so cool you got a guess on genders already!  I am dying for my ultrasound next week!

Kewpie/Keria, I hope all is going well with you and the babies...the time goes so quick!!!  And probably faster when you have 2 to care for :)

Tenzi, sounds like a fabulous vacation! 

AFM, I know, I had some above too :)  I guess the other thing I have been working on is the "gender reveal" next week.  I think we'll tell my parents when we pick up DD after the u/s, and probably call the inlaws while driving, but I want a creative little way to post on facebook (and for the baby book).  After looking online a bunch, I have a little craft I am working on and will probably do it for all 3 options so I can just post the "right" one that night :)

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#667 of 2761 Old 02-16-2012, 09:55 AM

renavoo - Yep, that's Liam during tummy time a couple days ago.

IMG_0886.JPG

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

#668 of 2761 Old 02-16-2012, 09:56 AM

Belly - I'm so excited to find out what you've got in there!

IVF #1 11 weeks

#669 of 2761 Old 02-16-2012, 05:31 PM

Blue- I was definitely aware of it, which is why we have been checking it regularly throughout pregnancy. I am on 125 micrograms (a 25% increase from pre-preg dose). I am on OTC Vitamin D- 2000mg/day (one pill). 

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#670 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 03:03 AM

sigh, I had a moment yesterday. I have my belly photos on my phone and I take them weekly. I looked all the way back at week 5 and saw a relatively flat stomach (not completely flat...haha never had one of those!) but i was what I would consider slim. Now, I look so large! I mean, it's good because I look obviously pregnant and most days i revel in the feeling of being pregnant. Just some days, I remember...haha oh well, I wouldn't trade my previous figure right now for the world. i looooove that I'm carrying my babies. Maybe it's the mood swings that's affecting me. oh and I bought 10 boxes of girl scout cookies this season. I bought 5 boxes from one of my coworkers whose kid is friends with one of my husband's best friend's boy (yup, that was really roundabout!). And then, just yesterday, another coworker sent out an email to a few of us, telling us that her daughter wasn't able to sell her goal of 100 boxes (20 boxes short) so if we would buy one, that would help. I walked over there with the intention of buying 2 boxes but she showed me photos of her girl and mentioned that her girl was really nervous about walking house to house because she's afraid of dogs. Sigh, so i bought 5 boxes instead. haha anyone want some girl scout cookies? ;o) I told my DH the bad news when I get home and he shakes his head and just laughs. He's decided I have an overdeveloped sense of guilt and that I'm a sucker for a sob story. hahah Maybe...or maybe i just love thin mints...whistling.gif

Belly, I'm so impatient to find out what your babies are too!! It's so exciting! :oD When is your appointment next week? I love that you're being so creative about it! When you finish, definitely share it with us. :oD I hope you feel better soon. 

Kewpie, look at Liam looking at mom (or dad) with love. TOO ADORABLE! Did you decide on the photo your using for the announcements?

love.gif

#671 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 06:04 AM

Renavoo, 10 boxes of girlscout cookies never hurt anyone!!!  :)  I wish I would have been hit up by some girls...I used to be a girlscout (probably like everyone else).  I haven't seen them at the stores yet so it still must be preorder time!  Yum, I can't wait!!  It can stir up a lot of weird feelings being pregnant.  I know sometimes it even freaks me out and I have BTDT.  But twins really do make it harder since we know we will be gaining more weight!  I often go back and forth, in a mental state of wanting to gain vs. not wanting to gain.  But I really think I didn't hold on to enough weight post DD and that (and not being hydrated enough) caused my milk to dry up earlier than I wanted.  So I kind of want to have some extra weight to help with BF'ing.  Try to stay positive, I am sure you are doing great!!!!!  Oh, and we'd love to see one of those bump photos :) 

Finished my facebook updates yesterday!  Now I just have to wait till next Wed to use them!  Ugh, I swear time is standing still.  I started freaking out a little last night, did the same thing with DD, about something being wrong at the u/s.  I get so caught up in the gender I forget that we are looking for abnormalities.  We went for our u/s with DD on DH's birthday and I was so stressed by the time the day came that we would find something horribly wrong and it would be the worst birthday ever.  I told DH about my feelings last night, and typical him said "well, so far everything has indicated only good things, right?"  So I just need to stay positive.  Then I had a minute wondering what if these babies aren't my embies....I know, weird night huh.  I would totally give the babies back to whom they belong, but a huge lawsuit would be inorder, especially if I had to "out" myself to my friends and family!!!

So I guess not much going on :)

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#672 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 AM

Renavoo- lol I also bought 10 boxes of cookies!! I cant have them so I asked for them to be delivered after the baby is here!! 5 boxes are for my husband lol hes addicted to samoas. A couple for me and couple for the kids. Im glad that they wont be around the house because my husband would eat them all!! He has had crazy cravings.. I havent even had any.. I think hes put on 15lbs.. He the one running to the gas station for chocolate at 1am!!

Belly- Everything will be fine!! My husband was also super worried that the embies or sperm would somehow get mixed up. I said well if it comes out a weird color we will know!! He didnt find yhat funny...lol stay positive and good luck!!joy.gif
#673 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 08:12 AM

Belly - I always had the same fear, that they weren't my embies.  I'm so glad our babies look like dh and me cause it certainly calms the fears.  I think that worry is pretty common.  

renavoo - I haven't bought GS cookies in years.  Now I want some. haha You could always freeze them and pull them out little by little over the next year. My mom used to do that when I was a girl scout and coaxed my parents into buying a bunch. :) I haven't gotten hit up to buy any, but I usually buy 2-3 boxes when I see the girls at the grocery store.  I remember trying to sell them as a kid.  

...And Liam was looking at me in that pic.  Much to my husband's dismay, he's picked me as the favorite.  He cries for me at night when we're putting him to sleep.  He calms down as soon as he's in my arms.  I told DH that it's just cause I got the boobies and once he turns about 18 months, daddy will be the favorite cause he's fun and boobs don't matter anymore.  Maisie doesn't seem to care who's got her.  

IVF #1 11 weeks

#674 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 05:17 PM

Lyndi- Sounds like your hubby has Couvade Syndrome: http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Couvade+Syndrome.

#675 of 2761 Old 02-17-2012, 07:53 PM

Kewpie - how are things going???  Hope you are getting some sleep!!  Love that Liam is a momma's boy!!!!  So cute!!!!  Don't buy any GS cookies!!!  They are way too addicting!!  DH and i finished off a box of thin mints in less than 4 hrs tonight!!!!  By the way.. they have made their boxes smaller than they used to be so you don't get as much for your money.  Probably good b/c then we get less calories and fat.  LOL!!!

Lyndi - How are you???  How is the new Diabetes diet going and did you find any solution to the PW's?  Thinking of you & hoping all is well.

Belly - I can't wait for your u/s!!!!!!!  So excited to hear the news on the sexes!!!!joy.gif My guess is one of each maybe.  Who knows!!!!  What day and time is your appt again???  You are so cute getting all nervous that you got the wrong babies!!!!  I think that goes through all of our heads at one time w/ ET's.  HOw is DD doing?? Hope she is better!!

Renavoo - you are so cute w/ your cookie buying story!!!  Loved it!!!

Monkey - don't know if i ever said it but Congrats to you!!!!!  Loved the link you shared about taking pics of babies.  So cute!!!

Tenzi - sorry to read about the things going on w/ you right now.  Hope all goes well!!!  When is your next appt???  How did you like the Turks & Caicos?? Was that the first time you've been there?  I've heard it is so nice and would love to go there sometime in our lifetime.  DH and I talk about if we can't ever have kids we will just go on more vacations and maybe that will be one of our next trips.  We love Aruba and have been there several times and would go back in an instant. 

Keria - how are you and the babes doing???

Hello to everyone else!!!  I'm sure you all might already have read on the other side, but our SFET is set for Friday March 9th as far as I know right now.  Fingers crossed!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#676 of 2761 Old 02-18-2012, 02:40 AM

Blue, yah to getting a date for the SFET!! I'm so excited for you! Are you starting estradiol soon? My fingers AND toes are crossed for you (and as the date gets closer, I'll find more things to cross) haha

hehe i love how we are all quite aware of GS cookies. Seriously, those ARE addicting. I think the freezing idea is a good one. The worst part is that DH doesn't even like sweets too much...although i'm hoping that he gets hooked on the samoas because he loves coconut. However, we'll see. Otherwise, I can always share with the office too. But I'm so bad at will power...if it's there, I'll want to eat it!

What an interesting topic, being concerned about whether the embies are ours. I always thought that (especially after watching Law and Order SVU and also hearing the news.) I thought it was funny that the clinics showed us pictures of our embies at the time of transfer and made us sign something to verify that we saw them. I'm sure part of it is to make us feel closer to the process but I always thought, well, it's not like I would RECOGNIZE whether the embies were mine or not. haha they don't look anything like me or DH ;o) 

It's a chilling thought to have to give the babies up to someone else if they weren't mine. Let's just hope that none of us will ever face that. In fact, let's just hope that no one else in history will have to face that!

Kewpie, AWWWWW that is too cute. I wonder if Maisie will gravitate more towards your DH as she grows and become daddy's little girl? 

Lyndi, I haven't had any true cravings either (well maybe chocolate but i ALWAYS had those!) and I find that to be the most disappointing part of my pregnancy. haha ideally, I wanted a really crazy craving so I could go and tell people and get the shocked look on their faces. But noooooooooooo....haha

Belly, how are you feeling, by the way? Is the nausea gone? Are you feeling the 2nd trimester glow? I can't wait until Wednesday for you! i bet you're looking forward to this weekend flying by! Yah for coming up with a way to share the news...definitely share it with us once you've revealed it to your friends. :oD 

love.gif

#677 of 2761 Old 02-18-2012, 07:50 AM

Blue- Im great still on bedrest and hoping to end that in the next few weeks!! As far as the pin worms I ate lots of pumkin seeds and took garlic tabs and have had no more symptoms or seen any... Im hoping they are gone... I talked to the obgyn and she said its totally possible they could be gone and the worst that could happen would be that I could possibly give them to baby after shes born. But since I havent seen any and no itching ect.. She thinks I broke the life cycle!! So possibly no meds after delivery!! She said I would know by delivery if I still have them. My diet is actually great!! I feel great and am getting use to it. I still had a couple higher sugars this past week but I saw the dr yesturday and she if giving me one more week without insulin to try amd get them down. I think I can... She did say that she knows im doing something because I lost weight since my last visit. Im not skinny by any means but not super over weight so she isnt worried about the weight.. since im on bedrest they are very pleased that I have only gained 15lbs!!

Deborah- I told my dh his diagnosis and he laughed and then said I have half those symptoms.... Lol

Renavoo- yeah Ive never really had any craving with any pregnancy.. But I do have everyone around me telling craving stories and sometimes I think some of the people make some of it up to be able to tell a story... And some are really out thier... I dont mind not having any.. Im a candy freak and so this gestational diabetes is torchure enough!!
#678 of 2761 Old 02-18-2012, 08:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Lyndi, glad to hear your diet is working and your sugar levels are going down!!!  Plus it would be wonderful if the pumpkin seeds and garlic worked so no drugs or delayed BF'ing after delivery!!!! 

Blue, SO HAPPY to hear you have a date and it's right around the corner!!!!  I can't wait!!  Thanks for asking about DD, she is still sick as can be, but it seems to have leveled off and not gotten any worse over the past 2 days.  Either it hasn't fully hit me yet, or I have a milder version :)

Kewpie, so cute Liam is a mama's boy!!  Aren't their little personalities just amazing!

Well, I am not sure I can count it as a "weird" craving, but I have been drinking fresh OJ like a maniac the past week!  I can go years without it, so it's pretty crazy I have gone through 2 liters in a week!  It's just so yummy!  It makes me worry a little with the sugar, cause I normally don't have much sugar in my diet...I guess we'll see, but maybe I wont buy anymore this week at the grocery store, can't drink what I don't have :)  Now I really want a box of girlscout cookies!  I am not sure freezing them would keep me away...I love frozen somoas and thin mints!

#679 of 2761 Old 02-18-2012, 08:09 PM

renavoo - I really didnt have any cravings either.  Though, I did drink a lot of OJ like belly.  I was somewhere around 28-32 weeks when that set in if I remember correctly.  Being diabetic, that one was torture. :)  With my first pregnancy, the only weird thing I liked was cheese popcorn dipped in peanut butter.  It wasn't really a craving, though.  I just liked it.  But I didn't have to HAVE it. I've tried it since then and it's not bad. :)

ETA: oh, I did remember one other craving... but it wasn't really weird... just weird for me.  I craved chicken.  LOTS of chicken.  It could be cooked any way, I didn't care.  I like chicken, but I don't crave it usually. 

IVF #1 11 weeks

#680 of 2761 Old 02-19-2012, 07:03 AM - Thread Starter

Hi guys I usually read but don;t have a free hand to post both babies love to sleep on mommy. We are all doing great.The babies are 3 weeks old today I can't believe how fast time flies.

Rena I would love to see belly pics

Kewpie I love that pic of Liam my little ones also do the wrinkly forehead thing.

My only craving was watermelon actually I still eats tons of it.

Blue I'm crossing all crossables for your FET.

Gotta go pump before the critters wake up. I'll try to come back and post a recent pic.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#681 of 2761 Old 02-19-2012, 12:24 PM

Keira, so great to see you stop by, and we would love a recent shot of the cuties!!! 

Renavoo, I second (or maybe third) the bump picture!!!

Well, I didn't do very well at the grocery store today :)  Got OJ and 2 boxes of GS cookies!!!!!  Can't wait for DD to go down for a nap so I can have a cookie or 2 without sharing!  Still dying to find out what's "growing" in my tummy!  As a "math" person, I have kind of leaned towards B/G since that is the most likely at 50%, but then I realized that if I add the same sex odds together, it is 50% too, so really I have the same chance of 2 of the same as 2 different...and 3 days 3 hours left till we find out :) 

Thinking of you all and hoping everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

#682 of 2761 Old 02-19-2012, 01:36 PM

Hi ladies! ok, finally got a belly shot. haha i hope you like my little dog pajamas ;o) 

photo 21 weeks cr.jpg

Belly YAH to GS cookies. haha aren't they fabulous? I haven't received mine yet though. :o( Just waiting anxiously for them to be delivered. hehe Hope you and DD are feeling better!!

Just 3 more days! I can't wait for you to find out...it's so exciting. How about movement? Are you feeling them much more regularly? I feel them, which is great, but i wish I would feel them more regularly!

Keria, can't wait to see updated photos. 3 weeks certainly did fly by really quickly! 

Blue, hehe I will now have to beat you and DH by finishing a box of my thin mints before 4 hours, all by myself. ;o) Seriously though, like you said, they are really crazy addicting. I always just plan on having a couple and them I end up eating 5 or 6 before I finally stop. Ugh, such bad will power. I am trying to cut down my sugar intake but I'm failing miserably! I think I'll start trying again tomorrow, since today is a wash. haha

Lyndi, I'm really happy that you managed to get rid of the pin worms...I hope they stay away! Keep us updated on that. I hope you don't have to move on to insulin but YAH for doing so great at keeping the weight down. You're an inspiration. 

Kewpie...mmmmm to cheese popcorn dipped in peanut butter. That sounds like something Elvis would have liked too. haha i'm so full because I went out to lunch with a friend earlier today (And then had some tasti delite for dessert) but otherwise, I think I would be salivating. ;o)

Ladies, hope all is well and that you're enjoying the long weekend! i'm so happy that we have off tomorrow too!

Big hugs!

love.gif

#683 of 2761 Old 02-19-2012, 05:09 PM

Reavoo- I sure hope theyare gone as well because I had some awful dreams about pin worms last night!! Very cute pic! I remember when I was that small! smile.gif
#684 of 2761 Old 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM

Renavoo, SO CUTE!!!  You definitely deserve some GS cookies :)  I had a really hard time just having 3 (or maybe 4...can't remember if I went back for one more!)  I haven't been feeling much movement lately.  It seems to come in waves, like I feel them a ton for a few days, and then only once and a while for a few days. 

Lyndi, I sure hope their gone!  Boo, to a bad dream!

#685 of 2761 Old 02-21-2012, 02:24 AM

Belly, 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE US!! haha I'm so excited for you! Have you and DH started thinking of names or are you waiting until you know the sexes before coming up with the names?

Lyndi, let them be gone!! I think it's great that natural remedies managed to break the cycle so i hope that it stays that way. haha there are days where I think I'm still small and others where i think i'm huge. I look in the mirror and think I'm huge but when I sit in my seat with good posture, I think, hey it's not too bad. ;o)  

How are you ladies feeling otherwise? Belly, did you get over the cold? I hope your DD feels better too.

Blue, keep forgetting to ask...how is Abby doing? 

Rcr, said it on the other thread but can't wait until you start :o)

Kewpie, Keria, tiphat.gif

love.gif

#686 of 2761 Old 02-21-2012, 12:27 PM
rcr

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Cute belly shot, Rena. And thanks for always being there to cheer me on :)

I have a question for grads - Did any of you have a cyst during your cycle? I think I remember that Kewpie did, maybe? Do you remember how big it was? I am, of course, obsessing about a cyst that showed up at my suppression check today. It was not there during my baseline. It was 1.something (like 1.8 maybe). The nurse said that they usually cancel a cycle if it gets to 3.something. I have read conflicting things online about the impact of a cyst on a cycle. Some things I have read say it is no big deal, and some say that it results in less than optimal results. Gah! Why can't things ever go smoothly!

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#687 of 2761 Old 02-21-2012, 02:52 PM

Stopping by to say I've been stalking...

Cute Belly Renavoo! ;)

RCR - I'm sorry you have a small cyst to worry about.  I hope it turns out not to be a problem!

Me & DH, DS 12/07superhero.gif, DD 10/12 luxlove.gif  and puppy love dog2.gif.
#688 of 2761 Old 02-21-2012, 04:25 PM

I had large cysts early in my pregnancy, but we think they were a result of the treatments, so I'm not sure about during a cycle. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

#689 of 2761 Old 02-21-2012, 06:35 PM

Renavoo - love the pic!!!!!  You are all belly!!!!  Hope you are feeling well and enjoy those g.s. cookies.  I'm so tempted to buy another box of thin mints.  They are haunting me and calling my name!!!  Mmmmmm so good!!!!  Oh and Abby is doing good.  I'm taking her to Doggie Day care tomorrow and it is kinda fun b/c you can watch her on the net so DH can sit at his desk and check in on her.  I only get to check my phone at lunch time but it is fun to watch her run around with all the other dogs. I have been working so much lately that i feel bad having her in her crate "aka condo" all day long and then sleep in it at night so i will take her once a week if i'm working all week long and it does her some good.  She still has that lump in her ear and it might be getting bigger but i'm not sure.  The vet said we might have to have it removed but we can give it a few more months i guess.  I just started her on some vitamins so hopefully they will help her immune system so she won't get all these weird things.  DH says she take after me!! LOL

Belly - can't wait for you u/s.  Man why can't it be done already?  The suspense is killing me and you are the one pregnant!!! LOL!!!  Can't wait to hear.  Belly pic for Belly???  2whistle.gif

Keria & Kewpie - how are both you mamas doing?? And how are those new babes??  Any new pics?  Hope you both are adjusting well!!

Lyndi - that would be great if you got rid of the p.w's naturally.  Fingers crossed for you that they are all gone.  Where did you hear about the pumpkin seeds and garlic?  I love pumpkin seeds.  Wonder why that works?  Hoping these last couple weeks goes by fast for you!!!!

Bungalowmama - how are you? I haven't seen your name pop up here for a long time!!!  How are things with you?  Did you guys get the room done??

Hi to everyone else!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#690 of 2761 Old 02-22-2012, 03:18 AM

Rcr, i'm so frustrated for you! I was so upset to hear about your cyst. I mean, can't anything just go smoothly?! But hopefully, it's small enough that it doesn't make a difference. I don't know anything about it but i just wanted you to know that i'm thinking of you and hoping that it doesn't impact you at all!!

Wissa, we love stalkers! how are you doing? I love following you along on the other thread :oD

Blue, i LOVE those doggie day care centers! In NY, many have windows where people can look in and when i'm lucky enough to pass one by, I'll just stay and stare a little. Puppies playing around always seems to make the world that much of a happier place. I'm so glad that Abby is enjoying her time there. i bet it also helps socialize her so she gets along well with other dogs. dog2.gif

Ugh to the lump though :o( 

Belly, lurk.gif

Everyone else, peace.gif

love.gif

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page