IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 27 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#781 of 2761 Old 03-08-2012, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks Kewpie! Luckily, I've been hearing lots of positive stories with similar diagnoses (apparently my brother was 10th percentile). He was almost 7 lbs. at birth. Quite a few other positive stories too. Any good stories you hear, please share.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#782 of 2761 Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM

Deborah- you are in my thoughts!! When do you have to go to the hospital? Hoping they hit a huge growth spurt over the next week!! I have heard positive things when it is found past 20 weeks and not a issue from really early on when alot of important development is happening. Sounds like your LOs have been good until now so im hoping that things go well for you!!
#783 of 2761 Old 03-08-2012, 08:51 PM

I would go at 24 weeks, so early April. I have been hearing lots of good stories, so this is helpful. Doesn't make me worry less, but at least it is of some comfort.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#784 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 AM

Hi ladies, 

Argh, another sleepless night. Sigh.

Deborah, I'm so sorry but completely hopeful that everything will turn out ok. Keep us posted.

Belly, YAH to a great appointment visit (haha your DD was so funny! She just wants you to get the best care orngbiggrin.gif) I hope she's as well behaved when it's her turn at the doctor's office. :oD As for knowing what name to give each baby girl...Umm good question :o) I think you should just go in with a list of names and whatever name strikes you as fitting once you see your babies, that is what her name is! Yah to being ahead in growth! Hmm I wonder when I'm getting my glucose test. I hope it's not today because no one told me about it and I eat cereal in the morning. I can't wait to eat until my appointment anyway (it's at 9:45am) so I'm just going to hope they don't test me today (especially since i just ate some cereal...whoops)

AFM, I'll check in later after my appointment but i've been feeling the little babies tumbling around so I'm hopeful things are ok in there. As for work, yes I plan on working after the babies are here too. I will probably take the 3 months off but then I need to go back (we're planning on hiring a nanny). Typical days at my company aren't too bad (9 to 6:30 or 7) but this month has just been a bad stretch with special projects (new business basically, where we put presentations together and present to companies to win, well, new business for the company.) Those always result in longer hours but this recent stretch was worse because of shortened timelines. At work, we have mentoring circles that help us navigate working with parenting. I'm hoping that my being in one of those mentoring circles will help me face any issues that come up from me being a working mother!

Anyway, thinking of you ladies! I'll check in later. 

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#785 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 01:50 AM

Renavoo- Thank you. Ladies- I'm trying to find names for my small twin that mean healer, strength, fighter (things along those lines). I think it would be helpful to me to have that inspiration. I prefer to avoid very religious names (particularly any that specify G-D). DH is an atheist and I don't want to offend his sensibilities. I have a couple names in mind, but am not convinced about either of them. We think we have a name for our other one.

#786 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 01:51 AM

Also, seems like we have to get on it.

#787 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 02:58 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Deborah, I'm so sorry! Did they give you details about what to do, how to help, how common this is? Go lay down with a bunch of comfort food and demand the princess treatment! hug2.gif Grow, babies, GROW! goodvibes.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#788 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 02:59 AM

I've been thinking about KellyTTC#1 with her pregnancy after the twins. Kelly, are you out there? How are you doing?

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#789 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 06:03 AM

Deborah, I am sorry the twins have IGUR.  I am not an expert, but I think it is fairly common with ID twins, so I am sure the doctors know exactly what to do to get them as plump as possible by delivery.  I'll be thinking of you lots and if I come across any good fighter names, I'll be sure to pass them along.  Are there any first letters, sounds, endings, or other requirements to the names?

Renavoo, don't worry, I am sure it's not today.  The blood glucose is done between 26-3X weeks...they just scheduled mine while I was in yesterday!  Enjoy some more cereal :)

Hi to everyone else....off to work so I got to run :)  Of course I'll be back later!!!

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#790 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 AM

Tear- it is fairly common especially since they share a placenta. All I can really do is rest and eat, rest and eat. I have to gain a minimum of another 26 lbs. or so. My mom gave them some in utero names, but I don't think we'll use them outside of the womb. They are perfect for now though (Oz- pronounced- ohz means strength)- this is for Baby A and Ori (pronounced- oh-ree) means my light. in terms of later names- nothing that rhymes with Toryn and ideally there will be a J first or middle name. I am thinking of keeping my mom's in utero names as Hebrew names for when they are blessed in my parents' shuls.

#791 of 2761 Old 03-09-2012, 07:10 PM

Wow, a lot going on over here that I'm trying to stay up on!!!

Kewpie - those babes are beautiful!!!!!  Such adorable little miracles for sure!!!  Did you have the chiro appt yet??  Sure hope that things start getting easier for those babes and that darn reflux.

Deborah - hug.gif  Sending lots of healthy growing vibes to both of those babes!!!!!!!  goodvibes.gif

Belly - glad your appt went well and how cute that your DD was trying to help out!!!  I think you need an updated belly pic?!?!?!?!  Hope you are feeling well.  Funny how you mention about how to name which child which name.  I never even really thought about that.  We were just calling the babe that always seemed to be on the Left one name and the one that was on the right the other, but i think once you pick the two names you like and they are born you will know by looking at them which one should be named which.  Did you finally pick two names?  Are you going to share or no?

Renavoo- glad you made it through your presentation.  Wonder if you should mention your long hrs to your dr and see if he/she thinks it is okay and if not maybe write you a script for certain hrs if you need.  You just don't want to over-do!!!!!  I know it is hard when you feel like you aren't doing as much as everyone else but you also need to take care of you and those little ones first!!!!!  How was your appt today???  Can't wait to hear your update.

Lyndi - glad the diet is going okay.  Keep up the good work!!

Tenzi - how is the GD diet going for you???

Bungalow - how are you doing???  Thinking of you!!!

Keria - how are you doing???  Any new pics of those babes?

Sorry if i missed anyone!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#792 of 2761 Old 03-10-2012, 02:14 AM

Hi everyone!

Blue, I'm so happy things went well :o) I'll write more on the other thread but I just wanted to say hi on this thread too! :o)

No weekend work (in the office anyway!) for me this weekend! yah! I have work to do at home but i'm just excited that I don't have to go in and i can take naps when I want to. haha the small things in life really amuse me. 

Thanks for commiserating with me on work. One of my coworkers (who was suffering with me last week) stated that it was ironic how the powers that be protested when i picked up anything more than a pound and yet, thought nothing of me working 14 hour days for a couple of weeks. I found that hilarious (might have been the exhaustion) but so true. ;o)

So, my appointment went well. I really need to cut down my bad eating habits though because in a week in a half, I gained like 5 pounds. I can't believe it! I weighed myself this morning and I lost about 2 of those pounds but geez. I think it's actually just my poor eating during the presentation prep as I ate lots of awful stuff to stay awake. And I've been feeling a lot more edematous. I have my diabetes screen in 2 weeks so I'm going to get better about eating the next 2 weeks and into the end of the pregnancy!

Tenzi and Lyndi, you guys are my trailblazers in case i need help and fail my GD tests. Honestly, i'd be surprised if I didn't, although I'm happy that they haven't found any issues with my urine thus far. It gives me hope that even if my pancreas isn't working great, at least it's still working! (I know i know, I'm so pessimistic)

The babies themselves look good. Colin is on the bottom and Sienna is above him. her feet were by his mouth so while we were watching, Colin started nibbling on her foot. It was hilarious! my cervical length is good  (3.8 or so) and it is tight so I feel better. I don't know if you ladies feel or felt this but once in a while, I feel Colin kicking (or actually, more likely punching) my cervix area. I was so worried about it because I didn't want him to impact the cervical strength; I didn't think he was strong enough now but I'm still a little worried about later, especially since i had a LEEP procedure. The doctors don't seem worried though. We got some images of the babies and I think that Sienna has some of my DH's characteristics, such as nose. So i'm really happy that we're starting to see them more clearly. Colin seems to hide more so we don't have as many nice images of him :o)

Anyway, that's my update. I'm so excited to get to the week of viability! The doctor mentioned that I should be keeping watch for the babies' movements because should anything happen to them, although they would prefer to keep the babies in my womb (uh, yeah!) the babies have a good chance of survival should they come out. Yeah, I'm telling the babies to stay in there as long as possible!

Bungalow, how is everything going for you? I hope that you're feeling better and that your edema is gone and the babies are resting comfortably inside you!

Belly, Kewpie, and Keria, (and everyone else!) wave.gif

love.gif

#793 of 2761 Old 03-10-2012, 06:54 AM

Thanks Blue! Right now, I'm trying to stay positive, but the emotions are crazy. I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help anything either. There were good things we saw on the ultrasound, so I'm trying to focus on those and focus on getting fat (lol). The positives are that I have very bouncy little boys, there is plenty of fluid and they have very strong heartbeats. I am also trying to keep in mind that I'm very small, so I might just be making really small babies. I don't think they really have figured out how to compare babies to babies of other similarly-sized women. It is just a general comparison. I'm just under 5'. 

#794 of 2761 Old 03-10-2012, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

Deboeah how scary hopefully the babies will gain as much weight as possible before delivery. I've also hear plenty of stories of IUGR with great outcomes.

Kewpie those cheeks! they are gorgeous.

Rena  Glad the babies looked good do you have any u/s pics to share?

Blue Sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster. Pleas little embie stick around you have an amazing mom that;s been waiting for you for a long time.

Tear How is your little girl doing?

AFM babies are good I had a plugged duct for a couple of days and it wasn't fun but thankfully it's clear now. Babies slept well last night hopefully it's not a one time thing. Here are a couple of pictures of the crazy babies in their straight jackets.

crazy2.jpg

crazy1.jpg

crazy3.jpg

crazy4.jpg

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#795 of 2761 Old 03-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Thanks Keria!

#796 of 2761 Old 03-10-2012, 10:23 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Keria - Oh my goodness!!! SO CUTE!  They look so much alike, I had to look back and forth a couple times!  No denying they're siblings!  They're so adorable!

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

***4***8**12***16***20***24*** 28***32***36***40
#797 of 2761 Old 03-11-2012, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks kewpie love.gif They do look a lot like each other people confuse them all the time.  They do have very different personalities Lucy is so laid back and chill and Ollie is very intense.

#798 of 2761 Old 03-11-2012, 04:30 PM

Keira, SO CUTE!  Glad to hear the babes are sleeping better!

Deborah, here are some names from one of the books have.  I think boys names are so hard!

Jay: Victory (and it has a J)

Vincent: Conqueror

Vijay: Victory (and it has a J!)

Brian: Strong/Noble

Conan: Mighty

Bryce: Strength

Jason: Healer (another J!)

Andrew: Manly, courageous

Jabari: Fearless (yay for a J)

Renavoo, glad your appt went well.  I am sure you'll do fine on the gludose test!  5lbs in 2 weeks seems pretty easy for me...I have really started to snowball the past few weeks!  I can tell the babies are really growing!

Kewpie, how is the reflux going?  Any improvement?

Bungalow, thinking of you.  Hope you and the boys are doing well!

Lyndi, how are you?

Tenzi, anything new?  How is the nursery prep going?

Blue/rcr, thinking of you!

AFM, got all our baby girl clothes out of the attic and washed them up.  I only saved my favs, so we will definitely need to buy more. I have also been trying to figure out how I'll do the baby names for their room...oh and a crib and second bedding set too.  We have narrowed it down to about 3 pairs of names.  So getting close! 

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#799 of 2761 Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM

Keria- so stinkin cute!! I think they look mostly like there daddy!!

Bungalowmama- hope you and babies are doing well!! Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Renavoo- I hope work slows down for you and glad to hear you can feel the babies all the time!! I feel for you twin mammas!! Im uncomfortable with one little one stretching out inside me now!!

Kewpie- hope you are doing well with those little cute reflux babes!!

Tenzi- how did your glucose test go? Hoping you passed with flying colors!!

Belly- very cute names and im glad you are able to narrow them down early in the pregnancy!! I have enjoyed purchasing clothes for my little girl!! I have tried not to go over board because I wont be reusing them on anymore babes!!

Afm- im 35 weeks now which is very exciting but my aches and pains are increasing by the day!! I am also have been having problems sleeping uurrgghh! The main problem is itching especially hand and feet.. My obgyn said just take benadryl as needed and if its still happening on friday we would talk about it more!! I hope it goes away!!
#800 of 2761 Old 03-11-2012, 06:37 PM
rcr

Deborah - hug2.gif Have you seen the movie "Secretariat"? the horse always came from behind, had low odds, and won the triple crown. If you have not seen it, rent it.

Keria - cute!

Rena - that is adorable, nibbling on the toes! What is the LEEP proceedure?

Hi to everybody else!tiphat.gif

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#801 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 02:54 AM

Kewpie, DD had reflux, too. She was in so much obvious pain from it, it was really hard to watch. Our doctor prescribed Zantax for her, and it really helped her feel better. Like, it was almost immediate. She was on it for about 3 months (I don't remember exactly now), and we kept testing a day off it now and then until she seemed to do fine without it. I'm not pushing the meds if you're not up for it, but I thought it might help to hear that perspective. hug.gif It was HARD! I spent many nights sleeping in the recliner with her because when she was laying down she spit up and rolled around groaning. Also, I changed my diet: NO onions, for a while no chocolate. These were obvious triggers for her. The onions were so bad that I'm still nervous to add them back in, but I think I'll try soon. I hope you find a solution for you little ones!

Keria, oh what cuties! Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

Ugh, I feel like I had something else to say...oh well. Happy Monday! mutter...mutter...

Remembering our 3 losses

#802 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 03:39 AM

Keria, they are so cute all wrapped up!! how is everything going? Hope the one night of sleeping well wasn't a fluke!

Belly, yah to starting the prep! Our balcony is going to be enclosed on Thursday and during the next couple of weeks, I'm going to start the prep too (without dh as he'll be traveling for business. Sniff) but hey, it's ok. I'm getting used to the idea but that could be because we just had a wonderful weekend of being lazy. Anyway, how are you doing? How are you feeling? I'm so excited that you're at 21 weeks!!

Lyndi, 35 WEEKS!! You're getting there! Oh no, about the itching though. :o( I hope DH is dutifully and gently scratching the itches! Just a few more weeks and you'll be done.I can't wait to see the photos!!

Rcr, I can't wait for your BFP. I know you said you weren't optimistic on the other thread but I am for you! A LEEP procedure is one of the procedures they use to remove abnormal cells from the cervix. Since they remove a piece of the cervix, some women have trouble with pregnancy, especially if they have had multiple LEEPs. Luckily, I've only had one and the person was really quite good and removed a very small amount of the tissue. So my cervix seems quite competent. 

Tear, let us know how you're doing!

Blue, how are you feeling after your FET? I hope that the PIO shots don't continue to hurt the way they did with the first shot!

Everyone else, hi! off I go to get ready for work. I'm thinking of all you ladies and hoping that we all have a great week ahead of us. :oD

love.gif

#803 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 04:44 AM

Belly- Thank you for the suggestions. I have Jase (also healer) on the list and Vincent. My best friend who will also be a surrogate uncle is named Jay and by my tradition it is like a curse to name someone after a family member who is living (he may not be biologically family- but he is absolutely family). I like some of the others, but am not thrilled with some (just personal preference). I love Jabari but think it might sound funny with Kelly as a last name. Very rhymey. What book are using because everything I've seen says Bryce means speckled or spotted. I did see something that said swift. I do absolutely love that name though. I found a few others I liked today- opinions? One I had before Eitan or Ethan (one is Hebrew, one is English) both mean Firm, Strong; Emmett means Powerful; Some aren't actually of the powerful/firm/strong/strength/healer variety but would require strength to do or represent something powerful in a person or in nature. These are Arnav- The Ocean; Rhett- Ardent/Fiery (awfully close to strong/powerful) and Ahanu (He laughs- Native American name). RCR- Thanks for the movie suggestion! I bet they have it on Netflix.

#804 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 10:03 AM

Secretariat wasn't on Netflix or Hulu :-(. I found it at the Playstation store but only for purchase, not for rent :-(.

#805 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renavoo View Post

Tear, let us know how you're doing!

Thanks for asking, renavoo! We're doing pretty great. DD has her first two teeth, and she's starting to be SUCH an efficient nurser! She's not crawling yet, but she can sit on her own, and when she's lying down she rolls all across the floor. love.gif I'm just LOVING every minute with her. luxlove.gif She has recently started sleeping a little longer at a time (knock, knock) and DH and I have managed to get a little time together which is nice. I find myself potentially in a TWW, though I don't even know if I'm ovulating. I am having fairly regular cycles and lots of EWCM though. It's a very interesting perspective, since I think I'd be half relieved if it didn't work yet, but I'm also relieved that we're starting to think about the possibility since I don't want to wait a long time. I keep hoping that maybe, just maybe, we'll fall into the category of people who get knocked up easily after the first child. I really don't like that I find myself thinking about it, and I'm trying to drive it out of my head: I do NOT want to be TTCing again, and we're so grateful for DD I can't even put it into words. A big part of me really believes just plain old fashioned sex won't work, which kind of takes the pressure off...at least for now I guess. Anyway, it's on my mind. redface.gif

Remembering our 3 losses

#806 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Deborah, the book I have is "baby names made easy" the complete reverse dictionary of baby names.  It lists the Celtic meaning for Bryce/Brice as strength.  When I did a google search I mainly found speckled and swift, but if you include strength in the search it does have links with that as the meaning as well.  I like all your names, especially Rhett, Ethan, and Jase/Jace.  Others on my old list from 2009 with similar meanings were Nolan: Chariot fighter and Aiden (really popular now): Little Fire

Renavoo, thanks for the reminder :) I went and updated my siggy.  I am 22 weeks!!  And really starting to feel the fatique.  Whenever, I think I have it rough, I think about you working those long days!!!  You'll definitely need to start taking it easier.  The 2 twin mommies I know in person both told me not to overdue it (they both have older children) and could relate to me thinking it was like a singleton pregnancy.  I am not sure how much it really impacts pre-term labor, but the one mom said she blames being on bedrest for 7 weeks because of trying to do too much.  I am sure it all depends on the person and circumstances, and don't want to scare you, just passing on the info they gave me.  Thinking about you!

Tear, that first year after DD was born was the absolute best (in terms of not TTC).  It was so easy just to let things be and enjoy what we had (eachother and DD).  I didn't ovulate until DD weaned at 13 months, and I knew exactly when it started again.  That got me all anxious and we both wanted to keep working on our family.  We gave it 3 months and then went back to the clinic for FET's.  I remember really wishing it would work just having sex like "normal" people, but my impatience got the best of me...ha, and then it still took almost an entire year of FET's.  In hindshight I wish we would have tried longer the old fashioned way.  I had an ectopic with my first FET and that really took it's toll on me mentally since now I was even more "broken".  IF sucks and honestly never gets any easier.  I'll be praying that you get your baby the easy way and get to enjoy the making part :) :)

Lyndi, sorry about the itching.  I have a really hard time sleeping and my ob has recommended I stay on the 1/2 unisom I was taking for the nausea (only at night now), and boy it makes a huge difference!  I wonder if something like that would be okay (if you are okay with the drugs).

Keria/Kewpie, anything new on the baby front?

Bungalow, thinking about you!

rcr, I haven't seen that movie either, but I heard it was really good!  I am sending all sorts of good vibes for your 2ww!!!

Blue, praying for your little embie too! 

#807 of 2761 Old 03-12-2012, 10:11 PM

Thanks Belly!

#808 of 2761 Old 03-13-2012, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

Lindy, 35 weeks! did';t you get your BFP like a month ago? Do you have everything ready? Is your itching in the palms and soles? A friend of mine had ICP and she was super itchy in her hands and feet.

rcr Hi how is the 2ww treating you I'm crossing m y fingers for you.

Tear when did your cycle return? I'm hoping mine stays away for a while.

Rena how are you?

AFM My guys outgrew their newborn clothing :(. It's going by too fast. I'm excited to watch them grow but I'm going to miss my little snuggly newborns. They are sleeping so much better I can actually get off the recliner a few hours a day now

#809 of 2761 Old 03-13-2012, 09:09 AM

Keria- yes hands and feet, palms and soles.. The doctor told me to take benadryl until I see her friday... I hope nothing is wrong. We will see on friday... Luckly im 35w 2d so by friday I will be almost 36 weeks so im not so nervous about delivery now!! Glad to hear those babes are growing!!
#810 of 2761 Old 03-14-2012, 03:36 AM

Hi everyone, just a quick post. Still in the midst of work hell (Is it better that I've only been working 12 hour days!?) but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Shockingly, as exhausted as I am (and I come home in a really foul mood until I get some time with DH and then I get happy again), I wake up rather chipper. haha

Deborah, hope all is going well. I saw in the other thread that you have kicking on both sides. Yah!

Keria, oh no for the growth :o( but there are so many things to look forward to! Time really does fly very fast but luckily, there will be so many milestones to look forward to. Including freedom from the recliner :oD

Tear, yah to DD growing well and sleeping well! :oD and I'm glad you're spending some quality time with DH (and not thinking about TTCing too much!) I hope it happens for you where you do end up getting pregnant when you are finally ready to and without any help. I was talking to a coworker who mentioned that she has a friend who underwent 6 rounds of IVF to get her twins and then a few months after they were born, got pregnant accidentally. So funny how things work out. These days, I think about what I should do to prevent future pregnancies. I'm not interested in taking BCPs again (mostly because of my age) and I really don't know if I want any IUDs. I guess it's a discussion with my OB once i'm done with everything!

Belly, believe me, I definitely want to take it easy! Sigh, I know that it's also worrying my DH and our families too but I'm also not really given a choice. In this economy, it's difficult to say no, even when pregnant. I'm hoping that after this next presentation, things will become more manageable!

Lyndi, i'm sure everything is great and that your little one is doing well. It seems like a natural part of pregnancy (remind me again why men don't have to deal with any of this burden?) Haha i think that all the time and then I get a little kick from one of the little ones and I just think, whatever, i love it and wouldn't give it up for the world. haha. 36 weeks! So close. :oD

Rcr, I saw your other post and i just wanted to give you a big hug. hug2.gif I know you're frustrated and with reason. Continue to be positive...something good will come out of this! And maybe even this month!!

Blue, just thinking of you :o) I know it's early but i'm following your 2ww anxiously :oD

AFM, really, nothing happening on this front pregnancy wise. Things seem to be going well. Babies are kicking and it's funny because I'm still not completely used to it so once in a while, I'll jump. I have to take a belly photo (a nicer one) because so many people are asking me for one. I've just been too busy but the belly is definitely growing. I'm kind of scared because if it's this big now, what happens with the growth spurt!? geez. haha. i will also post the images of the little ones in the near future. :oD I love going through the US images and seeing how things have changed since the beginning of the pregnancy. Sigh, so much to do. Don't people at work know I have other priorities?!

Ok off to get ready for work. I'm thinking of all you ladies and hoping everyone is doing well. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things on here and to really catch up on everyone!

HUGS!!

love.gif

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page