IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 39Likes

#241 of 2784 Old 12-07-2011, 09:42 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Kewpie - mine came in about on the second day too. My boobs were huge huge huge, so no, for me, that did not tell me the size that I would later need. They were as hard as a rock and so painful. I took like 6 showers a day because the warm water made them feel better. The size was all over the place for few weeks until we got nursing established and consistent.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#242 of 2784 Old 12-07-2011, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My milk took 3-4 days to come in...so I guess on the later side.  DD ended up a little jaundiced and we had to supplement at the breast with a formula tube.  Another factor is at first in the hospital I was told to only nurse one side at a feeding (wrong, wrong, wrong!)  When I bought my bra a week after my milk came in, I got one that was on the loosest clasps.  Which was perfect because I ended up loosing weight quickly and my boobs ended up being a little smaller than they were at that point!  It fit perfectly for the whole year DD nursed :)

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#243 of 2784 Old 12-08-2011, 02:52 AM

Blue, looking at Abby always makes me smile!! How is everything where you are?

Belly, ugh to having such bad nausea that you need to take something for it!! Oh well, it'll all be worth it once the babies are here!!  Double the hormones, double the fun, right?

Oooh I tried using the doppler and I'm not sure if I did it right. haha. It was rather funny. i got my heart beat and then I aimed around my pelvic area and heart a very light heart beat but I keep thinking it was just my heartbeat carried over! I had trouble finding it so I decided that i'll just bring the doppler to the doctor's office and ask them to show me how to use it during my next appointment which is on Friday the 16th. I can't wait! I just want to see what is happening in there. Luckily, I think time will fly because I know that the next couple of days will be really crazy, I have to work Sat too and possibly Sunday. Then Monday through Thursday of next week, madness will ensue and then it'll be Friday!

I'm so excited about the holiday season too, mostly because my family isn't really that into celebrating so I think I'll be able to relax!

:o)

How is everyone else feeling. Kewpie, it's almost time, isn't it!?

Attempted induction at 38 weeks; ended up with a c-section.

In love with my baby boy Colin and baby girl Sienna!

love.gif

#244 of 2784 Old 12-08-2011, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

renavoo - Yay for dopplers!  I hope your doctor can give you some good tips!  A few things I learned: if you hear a sound like wind through trees, that's the placenta (it has its own hb too) Bloop sounds are baby kicks and flips.  The umbilical cord has its own pulse, but it sounds different than the baby.  Baby hb sounds like galloping horses.  It does start out soft sounding and gets louder each week.  I still do doppler the babies once or twice per month if they've been really quiet and I have to turn the sound way down now.   My babies each have a distinct sound to their hbs as well.  My girl's is faster and sounds like heavier horses with a lower pitch haha

yeah, starting to get close... My BHs are getting a lot stronger now and some catch my breath and I have to stop and wait for it to finish.  Nothing regular yet, though.  I have so many little things I want to get done and I'm starting to feel anxious about that.  I have 1 week left where they will stop my labor if I go in, but after that, they won't.  It's kind of sobering. 

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#245 of 2784 Old 12-08-2011, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

Rena my only advice is to look really really low. Is your doppler digital? at first my babies heartbeats at the was in the 150-170.

Kewpie how do BHs feel like? The other day day I felt something and was wondering if that was it.  I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It wasn't painful though.

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#246 of 2784 Old 12-08-2011, 07:02 PM

I usually get 3 different types.  Ill try to describe them.  If the babies are kicking low, I get what feels like menstrual cramps  That kind of dull achy feeling.  It'll kind of come and go but usually doesn't last more than an hour or so.

The second kind is the kind I get most often.  The whole bump will tighten and get really hard and it feels like there is pressure all over.  If you press with your hands while sitting, you can feel how hard your abdomen gets.  I've found that when I'm standing, my stomach stays hard all the time, but I can still feel the tightening during a BH.  I usually get this type if I'm dehydrated, walked too much or if the babies are really active.

The third I get every so often and I didn't know what it was until I was at labor and delivery a few weeks back and was told it was a contraction.  It feels kind of like pressure pushing down on the cervix and I usually feel like I have to have a bowel movement and sometimes breathing in feels a little more difficult.  The tightening is there, but it feels different than the overall tightening in the 2nd type I usually get.

I've asked my doctors about all 3 and was told they were all BHs.  Odd that they would feel so different... 

Mine usually aren't painful, but they have been getting stronger the last couple weeks and I've had a handful that were actually a little painful, like medium gas pains in intensity.  I can walk and talk through them, but I feel the need to stop doing anything tedious. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keria View Post

R

Kewpie how do BHs feel like? The other day day I felt something and was wondering if that was it.  I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It wasn't painful though.

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

#247 of 2784 Old 12-08-2011, 10:19 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if they've moved to transverse again.  Usually they are side by side and head down with maisie slightly higher on my right.  I'm getting a lot of low kicks on my right today and I feel what seems to be a "rebound bump" on my lower left right after the low kick on the right.  It kinda feels like I'm getting the similar effect up top too.  headscratch.gif  My next check by u/s is next tuesday... I like to know who is who though so I know I'm feeling both of them.  I guess as long as I'm feeling movement in multiple places, I can probably relax.

IVF #1 11 weeks

#248 of 2784 Old 12-09-2011, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks kewpie

I think I had the second one, I was  cleaning and may have over done it. It felt like pressure I guess enough to make me stop what I was doing. I read about the uterus tightening but like you my bump is always hard so I didn't notice a difference when I tried to feel it. It didn't occur to me to sit down and check.

#249 of 2784 Old 12-10-2011, 05:22 AM

You  guys are fantastic! Thank you for all the tips. I want to try the doppler out again but i don't want to do it too much and I tried just a couple of days ago. Maybe i'll try again tomorrow. Keria, I found the heartbeat really really close to my pelvic bone but i don't remember how fast it was. I don't think it was really really fast so now I'm wishing I kept track of it!  DH just wants me to wait until next Friday, which is when our next appointment is.

Kewpie, how are you feeling? Just a few more weeks (or less, if Maisie and Liam want to come meet you and DH sooner!)

Keria, how is everything going with you? How are you feeling?

Belly, how is everything going? How are you feeling? Week 8 going on 9 for you right? I love that you're 2 weeks from me so i can always remember where you are! I hope the Zofran is helping with the nausea!

love.gif

#250 of 2784 Old 12-10-2011, 08:04 AM

renavoo - I'm feeling really good these days.  I did have a rough night last night with bad back pain that didn't want to ease up despite ice, showers, and a back rub from DH, but I'm feeling much better this morning.  I totally caved and had a slice of pepper steak pizza for breakfast to make up for a lousy night. orngtongue.gif

How are you doing?  nausea? fatigue?  I sure don't miss first trimester and I feel for you guys who are currently in it.  

Belly - How are you?

Tenzin, deborah, keria?  I know i'm missing some people... I hope you all are doing well!

AFM - I am in really good spirits today.  DH took the day off yesterday and he was actually not distracted by work for once! joy.gif  He usually has one eye on his laptop or phone, but not this time.  It was really nice.  We had a chiropractor appt really early and then he took me out for breakfast.  Then we went and got all the baby toiletries we'll need, like baby shampoo and qtips.  Then we went to whole foods and got some imported water to celebrate making it this far.  haha 

We took a 4 hour nap and then finished the day with really good pizza.  I'm so glad to be moving off of bedrest and be able to do things again!!  Today, I'm wanting to clear off the changing table and figure out what to do with all this baby stuff that has gotten shoved there.  We live in a tiny apartment and there isn't much space and I have a feeling there will be a bit of hair pulling over this.  I don't know how people who have a lot of stuff and feel they need all the gadgets for baby do it cause we don't have much and I'm already wanting to go crazy!

IVF #1 11 weeks

#251 of 2784 Old 12-10-2011, 12:19 PM

I forgot to update on this thread. Our ultrasound on Thursday went beautifully and surprisingly. We are having identical twins! One had a bpm of 128 and one of 129. One is measuring 2 days behind and one 3 days behind (totally normal).

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#252 of 2784 Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations Deborah!

Kewpie sounds like an awesome day with DH. I'm a little overwhelmed with everything that has to be done. But I'm hoping Dh will do most of it while i supervise.

My babies are super active and I have been really enjoying it. It's easy for me now to find a leg and annoy them for a little while. It's so fun to play with them and "touch" them. I think this is my favorite part of pregnancy. Other than that my hands are really hurting the brace helps at night but now my hands are swollen pretty much all day. I've also seemed to have lost strenght in my hands I could not open my water bottle yesterday. I'm getting a little worried about the fluid retention so I'm having DH take my blood pressure every day so far it's normal. I think I'll call my ob tomorrow to see what he suggests.

#253 of 2784 Old 12-11-2011, 01:21 PM

Keria - I'm glad your BP has been normal. You said your DH was a paramedic right?  Or am I thinking of someone else?  Bummer about your wrists, that's gotta stink.

IVF #1 11 weeks

#254 of 2784 Old 12-11-2011, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Yes my DH is a nurse. He has not practiced in a few years but I knew those skills would come handy some day :). He also came with a good trick that brings some relief he puts some mittens in the freezer and after wearing them for a bit my fingers start looking normal again. I should do that with socks too I bought one pair of bigger shoes and those are not even fitting anymore.

#255 of 2784 Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Thanks Keria!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#256 of 2784 Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 AM

Keria - Oh that sounds so miserable!

IVF #1 11 weeks

#257 of 2784 Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 AM

We picked our doula today.  I'm really wondering how all this will work if we end up having to do a c-section...  But I feel a lot better having one more thing to check off my list.

ETA - I talked with the OB this morning and she said that the doula is welcome in the labor room, but I will have to deliver in an OR regardless of vaginal or c-section and she won't be allowed in there.  Major bummer there.  

IVF #1 11 weeks

#258 of 2784 Old 12-13-2011, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

Oh kewpie that sucks, at what point will they move you to the OR?, are you still hiring her for the labor part of it?

#259 of 2784 Old 12-13-2011, 04:53 PM

Kewpie, bummer about having to deliver in the OR either way.  I have read a few twin birth stories and heard that a lot, so it must be common :( 

Deborah, can't remember if I congratulated you here or on the other thread yet!  How exciting!

Renavoo, how is the crazy work schedule going?  How are you feeling?  I am 9w2d now so you must be 11w2d, right?

Keira, must be nice having your medically trained DH around!!  I resort to the internet way too much :)

Bungalow, how are you doing?

AFM, OH MY GOSH, I AM ALIVE!!!  So after trying the unisom/b6 for a week I gave up and called my RE for a zofran prescription.  I took my first one this afternoon and I feel SO GOOD!  I am hungry and actually want to eat, I was able to play with DD, and feel like a person again.  I am a little torn on it since it isn't proven safe or unsafe, but I plan to ration the small amount I got since I don't think my OB will refill it and I don't think the RE will since I will be "released" soon.  So hopefully one a day (it's prescribed 3xday) wont hurt the babies at all.   I go into my ob (midwife) tomorrow and I plan on asking her for more, but I don't think my Dr. will prescribe it since I wasn't vomitting non stop.  But the nausea was causing so much pain I couldn't move, eat, drink, or sleep...I really thought I was dying, or maybe it would be better if I did.  

cd.gif  love.gif(DD1 Oct 2009),  angel1.gif (2011) ,  twins.gif (DD2 and DD3 June 2012)

#260 of 2784 Old 12-14-2011, 01:34 PM

Hi all :)

I am back from my u/s, and both twins look great and have gained a little size in the past 2 weeks and are only measuring 1 day behind.  My MIL was watching DD and when I got home I decided to tell her it was twins.  She was so excited she cried.  No imposing questions although I did mention "fertility", but I was relieved I didn't get a bunch a questions.  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and I can start enjoying the pregnancy. 

#261 of 2784 Old 12-14-2011, 01:59 PM

Wonderful Belly! I forgot to show you my twins from yesterday's ultrasound. Baby A had a heartbeat of 155 and Baby B of 161. Still measuring 2 and 3 days behind respectively. We got to hear the heartbeats and see little limb movements :-). Belly- My RE said Zofran was perfectly safe. I took it today, but it didn't last long, so don't quite know what I'll do.

7week 6day Ultrasound-.png

#262 of 2784 Old 12-14-2011, 07:25 PM

Belly - yay!!!! Glad all went well today and I'm glad you are feeling better too.  Can't imagine having a little one running around and feeling like crap, well i guess I can b/c that is how it would be for me with Abby b/c she is like a hyper terrible 2 yr old.  LOL

Renavoo - I'm a little worried about you b/c i haven't seen your name in awhile.  Don't feel like you have to do personals and just come on and let us know you are okay!!!  Thinking of you.

Keria - you poor thing!!!  I sure hope that your dr ordered you some therapy or something for your poor hands.  Feeling for you!!!

Kewpie - I know we used a doula for our boys birth but that is weird that you just got your doula now?  We had one from the very first and met with her like every couple weeks. I really liked the idea, but was worried she was going to push the "no epidural" on me and I wasn't sure if I could do that or not.  I'm torn if I will use one again if we ever get pregnant again or not.  I love the idea and think it is good especially since my DH is not good with medical things so that made me feel like she could also be a support to him in the time of need as well.  My obgyn was okay with my doula being in the OR w/ us but i know she had told us in the beginning to check b/c a lot don't let them in.  I hope you get it worked out.  How are you feeling?  I know i read your last post and was like "wow, you are sure doing a lot for being on bed-rest and then saw you are off the bedrest!  Yay!!! Hope you are feeling well!!!!!  Can't wait to see those babies!!!!

Deborah - glad to hear your babes heart rates are so good!!

Bungalowmama - Don't make me send you a PM!  lol.gif  LOL.  How are you doing girl?????  Fill us in!!!!!

Lyndi - how are you doing???  Still on bedrest??

Hi to anyone else I missed.... sorry!!!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#263 of 2784 Old 12-15-2011, 07:06 AM

Thanks Blue! 

#264 of 2784 Old 12-15-2011, 08:35 AM

blue - we waited a long time to get a doula cause we were really on the fence about getting one.  She's actually a friend of a friend and she's a pediatric nurse and lactation consultant as well.  Our personalities mesh really well, so we decided to just go for it and hire her.  I'm going to ask some of the other OBs at the practice if they allow doulas and see if it's just that one doctor or if it's hospital policy.  The way they work it at this office is that you see all the doctors on rotation and you don't know who is going to deliver your baby until the day of... I'm not 100% thrilled with their setup, but so far I only dislike 1 of the 5 doctors, so chances are I'll get one I like.

belly - I actually read your update last night, but was too tired to respond, so I'm going from memory here... Yay for good HBs and catching up a little in size!  I hope they continue to do so well!

deborah - great u/s pics!  I hope they continue to do well!

AFM - I don't know if it's hormones or what, but I am crabby crabby crabby.  They've been doing work on the roof of our building all week and I am just SO annoyed by it.  They;ve been at it for 4 days now and they choose our bedroom window to put the ladder right over.  The first day I had been sleeping and opened my eyes to see workers going up and down inches outside my window and here I was in my nightie that doesn't cover my belly and panties.  My bed is right up against the window, so I'm sure they got an eyefull or two.  I live on the 3rd floor, so stuff like having people peeking in my windows never crosses my mind.  I was mortified!  

Plus, they are SOOOO loud tromping up there and all the yelling in spanish back and forth.  It literally shakes the entire building (the tromping, not the yelling).  When we had that earthquake a couple months ago, we had fewer things fall off of shelves!  I told DH that I'm so annoyed that I'm tempted to pop out our screen and push their ladder over.  Anyway, I can't sleep with all the electric saws and tromping and I have to keep the blinds and windows closed so it's dark all the time and I'm just so grumpy about it!  The silver lining is the babies are still inside and I'm not trying to get them to sleep with all this noise and crap.

I'm really starting to get super uncomfortable now.  This time last week, I could still get down on the floor, but I tried it a couple nights ago and got stuck.  I can't stand for longer than 3-4 minutes, so even though bedrest is now lifted, I can't do anything.  I was still feeling good a few days ago, but I must have had a growth spurt that pushed me over the edge.  I want them to stay in as long as possible, but there is a part of me that wishes I could speed up time by about 2 weeks.  When they measured me on tuesday, I was measuring 47 weeks pregnant for a singleton.  I really wish I were taller so I had more room for them to go.  I think my back wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so "out there."

I just realized I've been doing nothing but complaining.  SOrry about that.  I think hormones, pain, and the dumb roof workers are just getting to me.  

IVF #1 11 weeks

#265 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 03:27 AM

Kewpie, sorry about your doula and the pain you're going through. I think that you SHOULD be complaining considering what you're going through!! I hope that you're feeling better today and that yesterday was just temporary. As for the roof workers, we have people working on our building too and one day, they scared the heck out of me too. I now keep the window shade closed all the time. haha.

Blue, hug2.gif How are you doing? Thank you for asking about me! I just got back from my trip and I'm so happy to be home. I'm so happy that this week is almost over too!! I have a doctor's appointment today and seriously, it couldn't have come at a better time because I bled a little yesterday. I wonder if they are going to suggest that I don't travel by pain anymore because not only did I spot but my legs are really sore. I need to make sure I move a lot today to prevent deep vein thrombosis. I wouldn't mind that because i hate traveling anyway but i'm worried about work.

Belly, YAH to measuring pretty much on schedule!! I am 11 weeks 4-5 days today so I'm going to get my NT scan today and quite excited about it (mostly because i just want to be sure that the babies are ok). As for the zofran, I hear a lot of women take it and are fine so I think you taking such a small dose is ok. It's probably better that you do so your body maintains the strength for the placental growth spurt. i LOVED reading that the zofran made you feel good.

Keria, ugh to fluid retention and swollen hands. I'm glad your DH can take care of you so that really is wonderful. How are you feeling now?

Deborah, hope all is well! the US images are great.

It is 6:30am here and I'm so tired that I may go back to take a nap before work. ;o) i really wanted to go to the gym this morning because I have been feeling a little pain in my legs but I'm tired so who knows if I will make it. And then i have to go into the office for a few hours. My appointment is today at 2pm (which means, if it is anything like last time, i won't be seen until 3:30!) I will write more later but i just wanted to check in and say that I was thinking of all of you. big hugs to you all!

love.gif

#266 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 10:42 AM

I'm still having a hard time with the flu shot decision and even calling the CDC is NOT helpful. So sick of pat answers.

#267 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 10:43 AM

Thanks Kewpie and Renavoo!

#268 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 11:32 AM

Blue - Thanks for checking in on me! I won't make you resort to a PM :-) I haven't checked the latest IVF thread. Is all still on track for your FET?

Kewpie - You are completely in the right for being crabby. You certainly have enough on your plate! I'm sure your babies are getting nice and chubby and cute at this point - can't wait to see pictures of them. But of course that growth is making you uncomfortable.

Deborah - Congratulations on your twins! That's great news about the growth spurt. In terms of the flu shot, I will say that I went ahead with it. My doctor is very low intervention and highly recommended it, saying that it's less risky than the chance of having a really high fever with the flu. I had the shot and zero symptoms afterward.

Renavoo - How many weeks are you now? You need a ticker! Achey legs are often my sign that I'm doing too much. I've always felt monthly cramps in my thighs so it's linked to my uterus somehow. It's definitely difficult finding a good balance with work. I'm going through that myself at the moment. I'm taking on different responsibilities to make up for being able to travel less.

AFM - I hadn't realized it's been so long since I posted (back when I announced the genders). My grad school graduation ceremony is tomorrow so more free time is in my future! Though that will be thrown into nesting projects, I'm sure. The nursery is currently FULL of boxes of all sorts. This weekend we're going to work on clearing everything out and starting demo in the closet (making new built-ins). The boys are doing great and are SO active. I can't tell which is which since they seem to change positions constantly (every US shows something different - breech/vertex, breech/breech, transverse/transverse, etc).

We're taking childbirth and breastfeeding classes in January and touring the maternity ward at the hospital. In February I'm taking the next two sections of the breastfeeding class and the infant CPR class. I'm hoping to have the nursery done by the end of February, including having an electrician come out to do a few things in the nursery. Then in March we're having the exterior of the house painted. Hopefully the boys will stay in until near their EDD (4/15). We have so much to get done before they arrive!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32*stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif*36***40

#269 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Belly Yay for a great scan!

Deborah cute pics do they know if they a membrane between them yet?

Rena I'm hoping to hear some great news from your scan.

Bungalow great to hear form you.

Kewpie I would have freaked if I saw someone on my window when I woke up. I think is ok to be crabby when you are uncomfortable so don;t worry complain away.

I'm doing good, still swollen I called the OB and he said all normal keep doing what I'm doing and that we'll talk about it on monday on my appointment. We are probably having a 3D scan next week  so that's exciting. Babies are great still really active Oliver had the hiccups yesterday for the first time or at least the first time I felt it DH even felt him hiccuping :)

#270 of 2784 Old 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Bungalow, I'm so excited you checked in and that everything is going well. It's going to be great to have some relaxation time, I bet. Although, boy, do you have a lot to do in the next few months. Ah, that is so exciting though!

Keria, I'm glad that the ob said everything is normal. Just a couple of more days and you will get a visual "everything's ok". I hope that you post the 3d scans so we can meet your miracles!

My scan went well. the little babies are doing great and we saw them move today which is amazing. I think this really makes us feel like it's "real" if you know what I mean. We were so excited. We wanted to take a video of the session but they didn't let us but it would have been so great for our parents to see the babies move too. Oh well, we'll just sneak in the camera next time :o) It's easy now with the cameras on our phones!

I'm at almost 12 weeks now so they did the NT scan. With the results of the blood work, the babies' risk of down's or trisomy are quite low which makes me feel much better...at this time, I don't think we're going to be doing an amnio. Bungalow, you're right, I need a ticker! Maybe i'll make one this weekend :o)

By the way, the technician "guessed" at the sexes today and she thinks that I'm going to have a boy and a girl. haha we'll see how accurate she is with her prediction in about 8 weeks!

I'm also grounded from now on...my doctor stated that she would prefer that i don't fly, especially since I fly long distances. So she is writing me a letter to tell my boss that i am grounded during the pregnancy. I'm very happy about this!

Anyway, so that's what is going on with me ;o)

Kewpie, how are you feeling today? I hope you're feeling better!!

Hope everyone else is doing well! Belly, when is your next scan?

love.gif

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page