November 2011 Whatever Ladies Havin' Babies! - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-30-2011, 10:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Tenley Harper is here!   She was born yesterday at 3:22pm, 8lb8oz, and almost 22in long, total about 15 hours labor. About 2.5 of that was pushing- so much longer than I wanted! lol.

We're at home again now, so exhausted and hoping she'll sleep tonight without being -on- someone for just a few hours!

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post

Tenley Harper is here!   She was born yesterday at 3:22pm, 8lb8oz, and almost 22in long, total about 15 hours labor. About 2.5 of that was pushing- so much longer than I wanted! lol.

We're at home again now, so exhausted and hoping she'll sleep tonight without being -on- someone for just a few hours!

Congrats mama!!!!! Love the name! hope you get some rest!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

Old 12-01-2011, 01:56 AM

Yay!!! Welcome, Tenley!! What a beautiful name!! Ohh, congratulations, JJ!!! And, way to go rocking out what sounds like a challenging labor. You are awesome, and I'll (im)patiently wait for more details while you love on your new baby girl!!!

So, so happy for you and your DH!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 AM

JJ I'm covered in goosebumps for you! How exciting! Welcome to the world, Tenley! I can't believe she was was over 8lbs and almost 22 inches! Wow! Go you! Congratulations! joy.gif

Consciously mothering 3 girls and 2 boys
Old 12-01-2011, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations, JJ! Welcome, Tenley! joy.gif Glad everyone is home and doing well.

Kinder ~ I didn't know you were so close. I thought you weren't due until January.

Carrie ~ That video is hilarious!

About the amber and hazelwood necklaces, I read that the amber doesn't work as well when it is in a combination necklace with something else. It needs to be a long, continuous string of amber beads to work fully. I didn't read that as meaning a full amber necklace wouldn't work as well next to a hazelwood necklace. Does that make sense? I have the same wonder about whether or not two necklaces is less safe but no reason for that. Dylan seems to be fine with both of his, though, so I guess it's ok.

I got no sleep last night. D woke me up at 3:30 to feed. He went back to sleep and slept really well but I could not get back to sleep. I tossed and turned for about 2 hours. Then I roused D enough to get him to nurse again in the hopes that it would help me sleep but it didn't. I think I finally started to doze off around 6:30 but then K woke up and was upset so that woke me up again. I'm so exhausted my head and eyes hurt. I tried to take a nap with D at noon but, again, could not fall asleep even though I'm dead tired. I don't get it. Sean is here so I should be able to relax and not worry about E and K. Ugh. All I want to do is sleep.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Old 12-01-2011, 11:57 AM

That was me last week, mw. I had insomnia something horrible! I would sit awake from 4 on, while DS slept soundly and it made me so mad!!! I was so tired but couldn't sleep. Maybe its somehow hormone related? My moods just got worse too. I started taking my placenta caps again.

Ladies, the cosleeper is working out phenomenally!!! We had another fantastic night. DH relegated himself to the couch tho, which makes me a little cautious. I. dont want him to feel like he was kicked out. Tho, i spent 3.5 months on that couch so i have little sympathy. He says he still has a little bit of a cold and wants all the unbroken sleep he can get. Ok then.

Aren't those videos so funny!?!? Lol thanks for watching. It gave me such a good laugh!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 12-01-2011, 12:01 PM - Thread Starter

I started a new thread for December here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1337786/december-2011-whatever-ladies-having-babies-we-are-down-to-one#post_16770491

Katrina ~ I noticed that we still didn't have Norah's birth day on the list so I counted back from when I think you announced she was 7 weeks on FB. I put 10/9. If that isn't correct, please let me know so I can change it.

Kindermama is the only one left! EDD is 1/6 but I guess it could be any time now.

Then we can move to LWAB if we want.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Tags
Pregnancy
User Tag List