The ONE Thread Graduates!!! December, 2011 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 136 Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Those Christmas pics are FANTASTIC! The first one is so cute I can hardly stand it.

Belia, I am sorry you are so sick. That sounds horrible. I can't imagine what that must be like.

AFM I don't really know any more than I did yesterday. Unfortunately my blood pressure is getting high so I have a high-risk consult in a couple of weeks. Makes me feel like complete and utter crap about myself. Other than that, she tried to listen for the heartbeat (no dice... not surprised but still disappointed) and we waited around for what seemed like an eternity while the nurse at the reception desk went back and forth getting forms so I could make my follow-up appointments. I'm glad my husband is off work today, as it took a truly ridiculous amount of time, and I would have felt bad making him hang around if he was missing work as I did not feel we really got much out of this appointment.

I do have a first-trimester screening in 2 weeks (11w3d), so I presume during that I will glean some hard evidence of whether or not I am actually pregnant.

Speaking of missing work, I got in really really late today due to the appointment, so I guess I'd better get back to it! orngtongue.gif

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#32 of 136 Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM

Update- Ultrasound yesterday found two healthy identical twins!

ultrasound.png

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#33 of 136 Old 12-09-2011, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

WOO!!! Congrats.

How do they know they're identical?

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#34 of 136 Old 12-09-2011, 04:57 PM

They know because they are in the same sac. Also, will you please update my blurb to reflect the news of identical twins?

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#35 of 136 Old 12-09-2011, 09:43 PM

Deborah, YAAAAAY, that is fantastic!! So exciting!

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#36 of 136 Old 12-10-2011, 11:55 AM

Thank you SCOWGIRL! I have another ultrasound on Tuesday. Yay for lots of reassurance due to lots of monitoring (twins make monitoring a lot more regular-especially identical)!

#37 of 136 Old 12-10-2011, 01:00 PM

Deborah: How freaking exciting! Congratulations! joy.gifActually, there really need to be TWO excited, jumping smileys, right? joy.gif

TTCCoC: Your little guy is incredibly adorable. Keep the pictures coming!

Belia: Hey, welcome!!! Awesome to see you over here now...however, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been miserably ill. Did you try acupuncture with your first? A friend of mine was sick throughout her entire first pregnancy. She started off just about as sick with her second, then started doing acupuncture, which helped a lot.

Scowgirl: Way to leave you hanging, right? I'm sure everything's just fine (and 9 weeks is still early to hear a heartbeat, especially if the little bean was tucked in a corner of your uterus or something), but...I wish they'd just do an ultrasound or something, you know? (Though fewer ultrasounds are probably better, anyway...and if I remember correctly, you're going to a midwife-based practice, which will be great for less intervention throughout your pregnancy and childbirth.) 

#38 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 06:34 AM

TTC: Cute pictures, as always!!  So whenever I saw baby pictures I would always be a little jealous because I have wanted to be a mom for a looong time now.  It's funny because now I see them and I am still super anxious but there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel, since I should get my own little cute baby in May!!  So the "jealous" feeling is different now, because I know my little one is in there growing up! :)  I can't wait to see what my baby looks like...

deborah: How exciting to be having identical twins, I never really wanted to handle 2 babies at once, but would have been fine with it if it ever happened.  It doesn't run in my family so I knew it wouldn't but still, I think it would be fun to have twins. :) 

Andthestars: I am worried about how the medical bills issue is going to go for us.  I finally got some insurance but it's super expensive and kinda crappy, so I expect to be paying upwards of $5k really (payments are $370 per month... ugh).. but we will see, this is my first time and I am unsure of how it all works, really.  I get frustrated because it seems like you can't get on the free healthcare unless you have no job or a really crappy job.  People like me who have been responsible and gotten decent jobs (but don't have 15k lying around for a child) seem to get screwed.  I have been so frustrated with our healthcare system during this time.  I just don't think it's fair that I have to struggle so much because I am a little more responsible than some people.  I know a ton of girls who immediately got on Oregon Health Plan but I got denied.  It's just not fair. They reward failure more and punish success, from my experience. :(  And I have to be at a hospital because of DH's genetic issues, so I can't even look for a cheaper route.  Sigh.

But life isn't fair, right... so oh well.  I hope I have a girl so I don't have another extra cost for circumcision..ugh

ANYWAY!  Tomorrow is the big day... seriously I am pinching myself!!  I feel like I have waited forever to find out if I have a little baby girl or a little baby boy in there... I wanna know NOW!!  And to make it worse my appointment is at 4:30PM so I have to wait all day hahaha!! 

Ok secret confession... since my sickness has calmed down a bit and I don't feel any baby movement yet, I am becoming a little paranoid.  I keep imagining going in there so excited I could pee to see the gender and instead finding out there's no heartbeat, etc....  I need this baby to kick me or something so I know it's still "kicking" in there....  =/  I hated being sick but it was also so reassuring.  If you have a miscarriage this late in the game, do you still get the bleeding and stuff?  Is that something I can rely on?  Because I loved always telling myself "you haven't had ANY bleeding or spotting, so no need to worry!" and I want to still tell myself that but I want to make sure that is accurate?  I am 18 weeks tomorrow. 

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

stork-boy.gif May 12, 2012 - Baby Deacon joined our family

#39 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 10:04 AM

Taurus- Yes, I agree. Janellody- We were fully preparing ourselves for twins since we transferred two embryos, but were quite surprised to find out they were identical! Only one embie made it, but I'm sure glad it isn't triplets. We do have some twins in the family but we don't really know if they were identical or fraternal and only fraternal are generally considered to have genetic links. There does seem to be a higher incidence of identical twins with ICSI (which we did).

#40 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbgkelly View Post

Taurus- Yes, I agree. Janellody- We were fully preparing ourselves for twins since we transferred two embryos, but were quite surprised to find out they were identical! Only one embie made it, but I'm sure glad it isn't triplets. We do have some twins in the family but we don't really know if they were identical or fraternal and only fraternal are generally considered to have genetic links. There does seem to be a higher incidence of identical twins with ICSI (which we did).

Oh, I see.  Well how neat :)  Do you know what genders you want?  You can have any combo with identical, right?

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

#41 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 10:45 AM

Sticking my neck out here -

To those who haven't had their baby yet - please really read the Case Against Circumcision forum on here. Also please go to Youtube and both you and your partner watch at least one detailed video of a circumcision being done. I think circ'ing is a personal decision, but anyone considering it has an obligation to at least watch one and know what's going on before deciding whether or not you want it done to your baby.
Night_Nurse likes this.

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#42 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 01:28 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingSky View Post

Sticking my neck out here -
To those who haven't had their baby yet - please really read the Case Against Circumcision forum on here. Also please go to Youtube and both you and your partner watch at least one detailed video of a circumcision being done. I think circ'ing is a personal decision, but anyone considering it has an obligation to at least watch one and know what's going on before deciding whether or not you want it done to your baby.

No need! I really wasn't sure what DH would say once it comes down to it... he seemed okay with not circing but I've heard that men sometimes get more opinionated when it gets close to the birth. He was at work for the midwife appointment where they asked about it, and I didn't want to give her a definite answer without him (I would have extended the courtesy of at least hearing him out before shutting him down, LOL). When I mentioned that to him his response was "You told them probably no? Have them change that to 'HELL no!'" lol.gif Okay then, we'll fight about something else, I guess! We're in Canada though, I don't think it's done here much anymore.

BTW, today or tomorrow could maybe be my day, I've been having regular-but-weak contractions since 2AM. Or things could stop entirely, I've had lots of false labour this time around.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#43 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummoth View Post

BTW, today or tomorrow could maybe be my day, I've been having regular-but-weak contractions since 2AM. Or things could stop entirely, I've had lots of false labour this time around.

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 02:01 PM - Thread Starter

WOO, Mummoth!!!

The circ thing- I was against it. DH was against anything BUT. We went back and forth throughout my whole pregnancy. I even pulled up a video for him and he couldn't stand to watch it but still insisted our son get it done because "his is done". Men. I eventually gave in because I was tired of arguing with him about it. Poor guy.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#45 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 03:52 PM

Oh TTCCoC, that sucks greensad.gif I feel totally lucky that my DH decided he was against it. It would have been horrible to have to fight over that. I'm sorry you had to face that!

Mummoth - lol.gif LOL about your DH's response! I'm in Canada too (Sask) and all our family is in BC, both my nephews there were circ'ed (both born in 2010). I know it is getting more rare though because both of my SIL's had to really hunt to find a doctor to do it.

Wishing you a swift, easy and effective labour! Can't wait to see baby pics!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

#46 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 04:03 PM

Identical you can have boys or girls not a mix. Fraternal you can have any combination. I don't really know what gender I want. DH is rooting for two little girls. I did immediately go to "How cute would identical twin boys be (not that girls wouldn't), so I'm thinking we are probably having boys because I always thought I would want a girl first (didn't really anticipate fertility treatments and double gifts initially). Girls are more common with identical twins though. If you go by the old wives' tale about heartbeats, we're having little boys (under 140).

#47 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 04:06 PM

RE: Circ. I will be going against my religion and not having a circumcision. Partially because DH is uncircumcised, but mostly because I watched the videos. SCARY (for me at least)! There is now a movement within the Jewish community calling for an end to circumcision as well.Here is the link: http://jewishcircumcision.org/.

Night_Nurse likes this.

#48 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 04:06 PM

Also, I don't think it's my right to decide my children's religion and DH is an atheist so choosing one view over another doesn't feel okay to me.

#49 of 136 Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 PM

Congrats on the twins Deb!  :) 

Any updates from Mummoth?  I wonder what the odds are of having a baby on your actual due date (without being induced).  :)

I was fully prepared to fight with SO over circumcision.  He is circ'd and so is his son (with his ex wife).  I just assumed he would want it done.  I was shocked when he told me he didn't have a problem leaving our son intact.  Whew!  He said he's leaving all those types of decisions up to me, because he trusts me and knows I will only do what's best for our baby.  luxlove.gif  Plus he knows I research the crap out of everything.  lol  It's the total opposite of my experience with DD.  My ex argued with me over every single thing. Down to the type of carseat I wanted.  mischievous.gif

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

#50 of 136 Old 12-12-2011, 08:01 AM

Mummoth--Thinking of you today! Hope all is going great!

janellody--Likewise... I'm looking forward to your news! I know the day is going to go REALLY slow for you, though. winky.gif

taurustheta--I agree, I was so frustrated at the time that they didn't just do an ultrasound. The appointment just took so long for what seemed like very little information/benefit. And I knew in advance they would likely have trouble hearing it because of my belly fat, if for no other reason. But that is a good point that fewer interventions is what I wanted, so this is better overall. I'll have the ultrasound in less than 2 weeks and hopefully all will be well. Are you still doing OK?

AFM I have sort of a random and embarrassing question. Can anyone think of any hormonal imbalances that might normally result in excessive sweating? I often feel too hot and sweat BUCKETS, especially when I am nervous. (Having a client site visit down South that I was petrified about earlier this summer was the worst of all possible worlds. I was mopping my face all day long and really never stopped sweating. It was mortifying.) I would say it's probably because of my weight, but I'm still that way when I'm thinner, albeit somewhat improved. Also, when I do get cold, I typically find it almost impossible to warm up. The weird thing is, and I know it's early in my pregnancy, the sweating is happening somewhat less since I've been pregnant. It's been getting colder outside, so I'm sure that helps, but typically I sweat when I'm getting ready in the morning no matter what the temperature is outside, and it hasn't been as bad lately. I just never feel "right" so I'm kind of looking for clues about changes in pregnancy that might help me get myself in balance later on as well.

I can't yet tell if my acne is actually getting a little better too (or maybe that's just wishful thinking, since I know I won't be able to use anything on it again for quite a while). The stuff on my chest has pretty well cleared up, but my face is still pretty bad. Maybe fewer of the inflamed, painful zits than I would normally expect when I am off medication? Those I tend to get on my chin, jawline, hairline, around my mouth etc. under normal circumstances, so I have decided over time that there is probably something hormonal going on there. I can't figure out what, though.

#51 of 136 Old 12-12-2011, 10:08 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

scowgirl~ have you had your thyroid checked? It's the only thing that comes to mind for me.

TTCCorC~ I think where a person lives plays a lot into whether a circ happens or not... you mentioned your insurance paid for it... here it's not covered, so it's $500. or something to have done. It would have been a lot easier for me to fight DH on it even if he were adamant because I've got that for backup. He'd have to want it done pretty badly to argue that his own money would be better used on a circ than in a college fund or something else for the baby. And as Livingsky mentioned,t here aren't many doctors here who will even do it... I'm usually the one who would find out where/how to get something done and make the appointment, so just my dropping the ball could have put a stop to it. You have to pick your battles and it sounds like you had a lot going against you on that one, I don't think you can underestimate how important it is to have parents who can work through disagreements. There are definitely times where it's better to let the other person have their way!

As you may have guessed by now, the baby hasn't come yet. I think the chances of having a baby on it's due date are about 1/11. Things slowed down yesterday afternoon and perked up again in the evening. I'm having lots of show and some good strong contractions, but they're pretty spaced out. I'm hoping baby will be here by tonight, sooner if my water breaks! Two nights of not great sleep with nothing to show for it is enough for me, tonight I want to get no sleep because I can't stop looking at the baby, LOL!

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#52 of 136 Old 12-12-2011, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowgirl View Post
I can't yet tell if my acne is actually getting a little better too (or maybe that's just wishful thinking, since I know I won't be able to use anything on it again for quite a while). The stuff on my chest has pretty well cleared up, but my face is still pretty bad. Maybe fewer of the inflamed, painful zits than I would normally expect when I am off medication? Those I tend to get on my chin, jawline, hairline, around my mouth etc. under normal circumstances, so I have decided over time that there is probably something hormonal going on there. I can't figure out what, though.

You're having a stork-girl.gif, I'm calling it now.

Also, I sweat a lot, too... Not "buckets" but everything I do makes me sweat. Everything. I just kind of deal with it, because it's not a lot... Random story... I had a boyfriend in high school that had really sweaty hands. Like, really sweaty. We eventually quit holding hands because he was so self conscious about it. Point of my story, he went to a dermatologist and the dermatologist gave him some kind of pill to help control the sweating, and it did. Maybe you can look into something like that?

Mummoth- It was definitely a defeat in my ballpark, but I'm sure down the road (If it hasn't already happened), I'll win a battle. It's a 50/50 game. And it's still the "normal" thing to do here in good ol' uneducated, stupid Amurrrica.

I expect you to have a baby the next time you post, woman!!!

#53 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

You're having a stork-girl.gif, I'm calling it now.

Also, I sweat a lot, too... Not "buckets" but everything I do makes me sweat. Everything. I just kind of deal with it, because it's not a lot... Random story... I had a boyfriend in high school that had really sweaty hands. Like, really sweaty. We eventually quit holding hands because he was so self conscious about it. Point of my story, he went to a dermatologist and the dermatologist gave him some kind of pill to help control the sweating, and it did. Maybe you can look into something like that?

Mummoth- It was definitely a defeat in my ballpark, but I'm sure down the road (If it hasn't already happened), I'll win a battle. It's a 50/50 game. And it's still the "normal" thing to do here in good ol' uneducated, stupid Amurrrica.

I expect you to have a baby the next time you post, woman!!!

A girl would be awesome! luxlove.gif I hope you're right. Then again, a boy would be awesome too! Hmm.... smile.gif

I am hypothyroid and take natural thyroid hormone for it. I was hoping "hyperthyroid" wasn't the answer re: the sweating because I already gain weight at a ridiculous clip. Also I feel pretty decent (energy-wise... well, at least until I got pregnant) on the dose I am on. It can be so hard to tell... my naturopath told me my last T3 and T4 numbers looked great, but who knows what is really the right range or the right number for me. I guess it's possible I could be going hyper. However, I've been sweating like this for as long as I can remember, even before I started taking thyroid, so I don't know. It's confusing... just doesn't seem normal. I've considered looking into the pills or some kind of topical treatment so I can at least stop sweating so much from my face on certain occasions, but then I worry that toxins won't be getting flushed out properly and I won't be addressing whatever the root of the problem is. Oh well, maybe it doesn't matter.

Mummoth--still hope all is going well!

janellody--still thinking of you too--I hope you got great news at your ultrasound!

The circ conversation is interesting. I don't know if my DH is going to insist on it or not. It may be one of those things where to not circ would feel to him like condemning his own parents' decision (he is cut) as "wrong," and he is in general very loyal to his parents and doesn't like to second-guess their beliefs (which is of course a good thing on the whole). I'll express my opinion, but if it ends up being one of those things that he's really going to dig in about, I probably won't force the issue.

#54 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 06:08 AM

Hey guys!! I did indeed have my ultrasound yesterday, first off take a look at my cute baby... I didn't even know we were getting 3D until she did it, but look at my precious baby BOY!!!

18 weeks 3D 3.JPG

I am beyond thrilled!!!  We saw him moving ALL around the whole time, he was SO active, it was just beyond words!  And to top the wonderful day off, I got to feel him move multiple times while was laying there, it all came together at the same time!  So now I have felt my baby AND seen him AND I know it's a HIM!! 

I kept saying I wanted a girl, but nothing could bring me down from this high after finding out we have a boy... I am in love stillheart.gif 

This is my boy.. Deacon Alexander heartbeat.gif

#55 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 06:24 AM

scowgirl: I admit that yes, once my DH did the research and decided not to circ our son, he actually was quite upset that his parents circ'ed him. He had difficulty talking to his mom at all for a little while after that. They have since worked through it. So it was a bit tough, that way. But frankly, I'd rather my DH be mad at his mom for doing it to him, than my DS be mad at ME for doing it to him.
On the sweating side of things - have you ever had a blood test done to see if it's an imbalance? Maybe it's something like a mineral that's out of whack, not your thyroid (I'm hoping that for you, because I know how much thyroid stuff is a pain to deal with!). I have found that certain foods make me sweat - not spicy foods either - so maybe it's something in your diet? That must be frustrating, I hope you or your doctor can figure it out and there's an easy solution for you!

janellody: Congrats on your BOY! joy.gif I was the same, kind of hoping for a girl, and finding out it was a boy threw me for a loop. It's just a new way to think about that babe growing inside you smile.gif And GREAT name! I love the name Deacon.

#56 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 AM

janellody: That is so awesome! SO cool that he was moving around so much, and that you could feel the movements too. joy.gifCONGRATULATIONS!!

(Um... just for my own understanding... are we looking down at his head in that image? I think I can see his arms, but can't quite be sure what I am looking at. I am a dunce at seeing anything in ultrasound images, though, so my confusion is sadly not unusual. redface.gif )

#57 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 AM

SCOWGIRL- I do have hypothyroid and the meds I was on were not absorbing, so that might be something to look into especially considering pregnancy can throw things off track again. Mine is being raised today to 125 micrograms. I also had to switch to brand name because it is more well-regulated. It is also possible that there's something different going on. Have you talked to your naturopath about it? Janellody- Congrats on the baby boy!

#58 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 09:56 AM

Lovely ladies, I hate to bring bad news, but, well, I wanted to update you. At today's ultrasound I found out that the embryo stopped developing a week and a half or so ago. There is no heartbeat anymore. Apparently my body doesn't realize it yet, which is why I haven't had any bleeding or anything. I'm going to take some prostaglandin pills the doctor gave me that should make me start bleeding in 6 - 12 hours. I have to go back in a couple of days for another scan to make sure everything is leaving my uterus. I'm sad, but not terribly surprised, I guess, given how much worry I've experienced this pregnancy. The doctor said he's pretty sure it wasn't from the hematoma (the hematoma was still there, but smaller, and the embryo wasn't detached from the uterine wall). He thinks it was just a "normal" miscarriage due to developmental abnormalities. He said we could start trying again in two months if we wanted. He was very nice about everything. I'm not in such a big hurry right now, though, actually.

Anyway, I know it's never pleasant to read about this kind of thing, especially when you're pregnant, but wanted to let you know. Thanks so much for all the support, and I wish you beautiful, stress-free, healthy pregnancies-- I know they will be!

#59 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowgirl View Post

janellody: That is so awesome! SO cool that he was moving around so much, and that you could feel the movements too. joy.gifCONGRATULATIONS!!

(Um... just for my own understanding... are we looking down at his head in that image? I think I can see his arms, but can't quite be sure what I am looking at. I am a dunce at seeing anything in ultrasound images, though, so my confusion is sadly not unusual. redface.gif )

Looking  at his profile, with arm up by head.  It's just the side of his head and his arm in this picture :)

Taurus - so sorry about the sad news.  :(

#60 of 136 Old 12-13-2011, 12:33 PM

taurustheta--I am so, so sorry to hear this news. You will definitely continue to be in my thoughts. hug.gif Again, so sorry.

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page