Mothering Forum banner

Slow rising, low betas

Tags
pregnancy
731 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DivineMrsM 
#1 ·
Have any of you experienced this and still had a positive outcome to your pregnancy? I am 5w5d and I have very low and slow to rise betas. On Wednesday, 23DPO, my beta was 630. 48 hours later, it had only risen to 774. I'm terrified at what I believe this means. I'm sure I will lose this baby. I'm trying to stay positive because at least they are going UP and not down. I don't have any symptoms of miscarrying, never bled at all. The doc doesn't seem crazy optimistic, but he didn't say it's over either. I am going back next Friday for a repeat.

In the meantime, I am trusting my body to do what it knows how to do. But I'm sad.

Any words of wisdom or experience with this? Preferably with a live, healthy baby at the end of it??

TIA

#4 ·
From the 774 they went to 2814 after a week. 2 days after that to 3242. 2 days after that I am now at 4817.

I'm so sad. I just want to know that this baby is going to be okay, or I just need for it to be over so I can have my life back. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.