TMI Yeast InFection Along With Bleeding..... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just  got  done with  my antibiotics two days ago  ..thinking i  might  have a  YI with  all  the  burning and  itching ......Yesterday morning  i  noticed a  tiny bit of  bright red blood  and again  this  morning but was  more  blood still  not a  lot of along  with  this  pulsating crampy pain down  ther.. No  other discharge  just  blood ..Could this  come from yeast infection ? I  have not been scratching  and haven't DTD in  like 4  month  ...16 weeks  today and worried .Called my  doctor and all  she  said to  let  them  know  if  it  gets any  worse FrownAnyone else experience bleeding /spotting  with  yeast infection ? Sorry  for the TMI

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 11:41 AM

I always spot/bleed when I'm pregnant but I had lots of cervical/vaginal (not uterine) bleeding as I was treating a yeast infection with this pregnancy. It was like it was oozing, not like menstural or uterine bleeding which, for me, is more of a flow. 

Good luck mama!

Cindy, joyful SAH mama to rainbow1284.gif William & Katherinefly-by-nursing2.gif Forever missing Amelia 7-12-09 angel3.gif  signcirc1.gifsaynovax.giflactivist.gif Ask me about my natural cesarean! 

Old 12-30-2011, 12:28 PM

Location: Northern New Jersey office/telephone wellness sessions

Because of the presence of blood, I would recommend getting a qualified health professional to check it thoroughly.  For yeast infection, my clients have benefitted from change in diet and an essential oil douche.

Take care,

Nicole

Old 12-30-2011, 03:06 PM

Are you sure the blood is from an internal source? I ask b/c I have had off and on yeast issues for a bit and even not pregnant have had the area get fragile enough to bleed a bit externally. Its like the irritation causes little abrasions/tears and that results it a little bleeding, which is entirely distinct from spotting that originates in the uterus.

Old 01-01-2012, 06:39 AM

Totally anecdotal, but I've been wondering about a related thing this past week.  I think I may have had bleeding from the treatment (rather than the infection).  I've been on antibiotics at a suppression level for recurring UTI and have had a monster yeast infection.  I've also had spotting throughout this pregnancy so I can't be sure about the spotting source but when I started the yeast infection treatment last week I ended up with spotting... when I stopped taking it the spotting stopped. 

Partner to DH and mom to DD1 (3/2008) and DD2 (born 1/2012).

Tags
Pregnancy
User Tag List