The AWESOME One Thread Graduates- January 2012. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 123 Old 01-01-2012, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This thread is for members of the ONE thread from the Trying to Conceive forum. Some of you have started similar threads in the DDCs but this is an all-inclusive, cross-DDC thread. We have all made connections and friendships with ladies who got BFPs before or after us so this can be a central thread for us to catch up and for those on the other side of the One thread to keep up with us!

In bold, please tell me: Name, Due Date, how long it took you to conceive and what you went through to conceive, what "number" child this will be, and anything else you would like to add.

Members:

Due January 2012

Writinglove, conceived the old-fashioned way in one month, #1

Due February 2012

19-OdinsMommy0409 (Laura), got pregnant on the second cycle after a chemical pregnancy, planning a HBAC with boy #2!

Due March 2012

28-tantylynn (Teesha), after 20 cycles (1st cycle of Clomid), #1 

Due April 2012

13-belacmsage (Bela),  26, tried 6 months with opks, fertility monitor, preseed, vitex, soy, b-6 and male fertility drugs too! Finally, left it up to DH to decide when to DTD, did it A LOT and got her BFP!

26-vivica2, tried for 1 1/2 years, went through 1 m/c, 4 rounds of clomid, progesterone, instead cups, bbt chart, soy isoflavones, and on and on and on.... can't wait to get fat and grumpy!  #3

Due May 2012

7-BubbleMa (Sarah), TTC for about 5 cycles (seems like much longer though).  We used a calendar to track fertility and DTD accordingly.  We also used Pre-Seed, and I took Maca, and EPO.  Baby #2 for me, #3 for So, our first together!

8-RenoKirbyButtrs (Jamie), got BFP on second month trying after 11 years! on BC, #1

8- MeredithA

11-km84, this will be our first

12-janellody (Janelle), #1, got her BFP on the first month trying after several months charting

Due June 2012

2- CorgiMommy, expecting a little boy after a 2nd tri loss.

6-kylie1 (Kylie), pregnant after 11 months of straight trying, on-and-off trying for about three years or so, with acupuncture twice and lots and lots of charts!  #4 (#3 for her and #2 for him)

6-AndtheStars (Maria), expecting #2, trying for 3 months, NTNP for...shrug, who knows.

26-GradStudent13, expecting #1 after three months of trying

Due July 2012

9 - reelala (Sarah), trying for 3 months, Baby #1 for us, YAY!

12 - scowgirl (Jennifer), conceived on the 4th try using RRL tea, 100 mg B6, preseed and instead cups, #1, BFPChart2.gif

25 - Deborah Kelly, TTC #1 for 9 months, BFP on 11/18/2011, we did IVF, I have endometriosis, Hashimoto's disease (antibodies against thyroid gland that results in hypothyroid) and diminished ovarian reserve, had a very scary retrieval but managed to retrieve and transfer 2 embryos, one survived, which we found out became identical twins!!!

28- I'm Belia- #2 - we conceived on our second month with charting.

Due August 2012

20- FeralFox (Tris), due with #2 on the first try!

Due September 2012

1- MamanFrancaise- Expecting #3 after 3 months TTC

19- Mamaforever- Expecting #2, conceived two cycles after a m/c with the help of charting and B6 to lengthen LP.

19- Carlin- Expecting #2 after 5 months charting and only early loss in October.

joy.gifONE Thread Babies! joy.gif

2011:

July 14th - Kayden (LivingSky)

August 19th - Reed Adam (jillybeans)

October 4th - Jacob (ValH)

October 11th - Julia (yellowdart)

October 31st - Conner Dean (TTCChloeOrConner)

December 13th- Stephanie Margaret (Mummoth)

January 29th- Emma Faith (MommyMatsumoto)

Need an Update:

8/19-savah, conceived on 4th month (3rd temping), #2

9/11-LovingBaby (Elizabeth), took 7 months (charting, OV strips), #3

10/13-Nicolian (Nicole), charted for 2 cycles, #3 (#4 for DH)

10/23-not_telling (Jess),  took 3 cycles, #2

11/9-TalkToMeNow (Amanda), tried for 4 months, #4 (3rd pregnancy)

12/30- LadyScientist, conceived on the first "real" try, $1!

In Our Thoughts:   candle.gif

grouphug.gif

Gemmine

cygknit

taurustheta

Attached2Elijah

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#2 of 123 Old 01-01-2012, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Since no one took over, I got it again. nut.gif No big deal. I'm super mom, right? YEE HAWWW.

However, if it takes me the whole month to update your info, don't blame me. Blame my job. Or my school. Or my baby. Or my housework. lol.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve, followed by a hangover free (DUH for 99% of you, who are pregnant, LOL) New Year's Day.

I played beer pong for the first time in over a year. Conner Dean stayed with Grandma. She loved it. Today is her birthday. She said it was the best birthday present ever. I must admit though, come 12:01, I was ready to leave and go pick him up and go home. But I didn't. I let her keep him until about 8 this morning.

I probably won't ever leave him overnight again. As nice as it was to be free of responsibility, I missed it. Mommy mode is in full effect.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#3 of 123 Old 01-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Hey TTC- I hate to ask you to change it again, but can you change "which we found out are going to be identical twins" to "which we found out became identical twins". Thanks!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#4 of 123 Old 01-02-2012, 04:34 PM

Thanks TTC! AFM- Yay- My levels look good and I will be off the Prednisone and the Crinone by 1/7!

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#5 of 123 Old 01-03-2012, 05:29 AM

TTC, THANK YOU for doing the thread again! I know you are incredibly busy. Thank you, thank you.

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#6 of 123 Old 01-03-2012, 09:57 AM

Thanks for the thread! The TTC one thread was a lot of work so I feel for you!

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#7 of 123 Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 PM

OK--I have an "all about me" question--again. Thanks to all for putting up with me.

I had a bad experience last Friday. As I mentioned on a previous thread, the last 2 times I was at my midwife's office, my blood pressure was high. 130 something/90 or so the first time, and 150/90 (!!!) the most recent time on 12/9. She diagnosed me with probable chronic hypertension and sent me for a high-risk consult with an OB in her hospital's system. I went to the high-risk consult on 12/30 and took with me a bunch of blood pressure readings that I took at home. I am not sure what I did with my notes now, but there were about 8-10 readings in the 130/80 vicinity, 2 in the upper 130s/80, and 2 or 3 around 120/80 or below. They took my bp with the large cuff at this appointment and it was 136/80.

So, not great.

Anyway, the OB agreed that I have chronic hypertension. She lectured me about my diet and weight gain (now granted, I had gained 7 pounds per their scale at 12 weeks, which I know is bad--but really, it's the holidays and I'm not sure that rate of weight gain is going to hold up. Also she insisted I had gained "over 10 pounds." Not true). Then she ordered blood and urine work to look for high blood sugar and protein in the urine, and made me do that glucose challenge test with the orange drink. She also sent me for an EKG to see if the blood pressure was damaging my heart. All told we were at various doctor's offices or waiting rooms for over 6 hours that day. I was a wreck and eventually started crying. I'm sure this did not help her perception of my depression either. I have a history of depression, and when my doctors have asked about it since I've been pregnant, I tell them the truth. I am in general not the happiest camper because I loathe my job, but I am no more depressed now than I was pre-pg and it's not at a crisis point or anything. I'm not interested in antidepressants because I really don't think it's a great idea to subject my baby's developing brain to them (for me only--I don't judge anyone who chooses or needs to take them). She really wanted to send me out of there with a prescription for antidepressants, but I held the line. Long story short, she told me the midwife practice could keep me if they wanted (since they're all affiliated with the same hospital, they can keep higher-risk patients and just consult with the OBs as needed), but her strong prediction was that I would end up under her care. I'm actually glad DH was there with me to see what it was like, because in some ways he was more upset than I was with how she handled everything. She wasn't not nice or anything, it just all seemed really alarmist and her delivery was very upsetting. I mean, the only real data she has is my weight and about 15 not very high blood pressure readings, and who knows how much all of these tests cost us? At 12 weeks? Yikes.

I know there are a lot of real potentially scary health issues here that I need to worry about and try to deal with, but I guess what I am looking for now is honest opinions. How likely am I now to end up with the whole hospital birth/c-section scenario? I can just see it heading down that road. I would really like to stick with my midwife at the hospital's birth center. I am very discouraged. Although (again) I know there are real risks that you need to be concerned about, it is hard to imagine how dehumanizing it can feel to be a fat health care consumer. As I said, I'm sort of glad DH got to witness it firsthand.

The good news (which she barely mentioned in passing--she must have thought someone else already told us) is that our first trimester screening came back looking really good. Odds are 1/3000 for Down's and something like 1/10000 for trisomy-18. So we were at least happy to hear that.

Jennifer (35) read.gif jog.gif , DH (36) reading.gifbikenew.gif, and baby makes three: Welcome DD Evelyn, 7/16/12! baby.gif

Missing our beloved "soul mate kitty" rainbow1284.gifflowerkitty.gif (RIP 8/19/11) but enjoying our two new kitty-girls.

#8 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Another question--can anyone see any threads in the July DDC? For me, it says "there are no discussions yet," which is weird because of course there are tons of discussions.

#9 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowgirl View Post

Another question--can anyone see any threads in the July DDC? For me, it says "there are no discussions yet," which is weird because of course there are tons of discussions.

It says the same thing when I go to May DDC....

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

stork-boy.gif May 12, 2012 - Baby Deacon joined our family

#10 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by janellody View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowgirl View Post

It says the same thing when I go to May DDC....

Hmmm. So does November's.

#11 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 09:40 AM

Hallo ladies, I would like to join - I am feeling a lot better and 'safer' with this pregnancy now and would love to know how all of you are doing.  Some of you may remember me from the TTC one forum.  SO HOW ARE ALL OF YOU!!!

I am 18 weeks, with a little boy.

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

0***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-boy.gif40

#12 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 10:10 AM

Scowgirl- Make sure you remember that they are in groups, not in the regular forums. Corgimommy- How exciting! I have a minimum of 5 more weeks until we find out whether we have boys or girls in here. So far we're split 75/25 DH and his cousin think girls. I think boys and so does a friend of mine. My massage therapist is with me because I knew we were having twins long before the ultrasound. I haven't had my parents and brother weigh in yet. Then again, girls are more common with identicals, so it will be very interesting.

#13 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorgiMommy View Post

Hallo ladies, I would like to join - I am feeling a lot better and 'safer' with this pregnancy now and would love to know how all of you are doing.  Some of you may remember me from the TTC one forum.  SO HOW ARE ALL OF YOU!!!

I am 18 weeks, with a little boy.

HIII!!! Remember me?!?!

May I ask what was going on that made you feel insecure about your pregnancy???

#14 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 11:03 AM

Yes, I remember you - how far u now?

I am also from the TTC after Miscarriage tread - had a 2nd tri loss in June 2011, 14.5 weeks

I am 28 and a Show Dog Handlerdog2.gif from Cape Town, South Africa, my DH is 33 and we lost our angel3.gif baby at 14.5 weeks.  I have a DDhearts.gif of 9 and a DSbiggrinbounce.gif of 4.  We are finally expecting our rainbow1284.gifbaby babyboy.gif around 2nd June 2012!

#15 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Good to see you Corgi!

I saw some other folks who were on the One Thread for a long time also got BFPs. Hopefully they'll stop in and say hi. :)

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, miscarriages in July and November 2013, August 2014.
#16 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorgiMommy View Post

Yes, I remember you - how far u now?

I am also from the TTC after Miscarriage tread - had a 2nd tri loss in June 2011, 14.5 weeks

I had my baby on Halloween, so I'm not currently pregnant. =)

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm happy that you were able to conceive again quickly and that it stuck around this time!

#17 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 07:17 PM

scowgirl - As you already know, I completely feel your pain. So, here's my understanding of blood pressure: one person's normal isn't the same as the next person's. "Normal" blood pressure usually ranges between about 100/60 to 130/80 (I think I have those ranges about right, but I'm going from memory). Your blood pressure is only actually high if it's above whatever your normal is. So for me, my normal is about 120/80-125/80. That was both pre pregnancy and while I was pregnant. So 130/80, for me, wouldn't actually be very high. But if my normal was 110/70, then 130/80 would be pretty alarming for me.
I guess what I'm getting at is, do you know what your average BP was before you got pregnant? Because it sure sounds like your normal is around 130/80, which is the high end of the 'normal' scale of normals. Does that make sense? If 130/80 is normal for you, then you do NOT have hypertension.
So, I think you'd be fine to stay with the midwife practice. But what I would suggest is for you to find a doula, if you don't have one already. Find an experienced doula who is NOT all wierd about your weight. They're definitely out there, and if money is a concern, they'll often work out a price that works for you, or sometimes work for free. Let your doula be your advocate. If your doula has a lot of experience, she can help you know what is normal and what you should be worried about. Of course you don't want to ignore hypertension if that's what you actually have, but you also can't spend the next 28 weeks in a panic about a condition that it really doesn't sound like you have.
/endrant orngbiggrin.gif

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#18 of 123 Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 PM

I must say, it's been a long time since I've been on this site! Time just flies by, doesn't it?

Saying a very overdue hello to all the mamas who've come here since. How are you all?

treehugger.gifgoorganic.jpg mother to micro-preemie DD1 and 2E PG DD2. Stepmother to trans DSD. Owned by acat.gif! Pregnant and due 6th June '12. cd.gifnocirc.gifbfinfant.gif

#19 of 123 Old 01-05-2012, 06:13 AM

Thanks, LivingSky. That is very timely advice as I was just coming to the conclusion last night that I really should hire a doula. I think that is my best shot at avoiding a million interventions (at least those that aren't necessary. Obviously I welcome the necessary ones).

I think my non-pregnant blood pressure does go up when I weigh more, which I know is bad, but I do think this is my normal for this weight. That's a good way to look at it. I will keep monitoring to see if it changes one way or the other. It's not so much that I am afraid I have high bp (if I do, I'll definitely want to know about it and treat it) as that I was taken aback by all the tests and alarm that came out of the high-risk consult. I really didn't think the data that I had necessarily warranted all that was done (EKG, glucose challenge, etc. etc. etc.) It sort of freaked me out and made me feel like they were telling me I was in some immediate health crisis, rather than dealing with a condition I would want to keep an eye on and follow up on, which is more the approach I expected.

Thanks again. I know I have been freaking out about this repeatedly. It's just been a while since my health has been scrutinized to this degree, and it's hard.

#20 of 123 Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 AM

Hey guys!  I am 22 weeks today and SAW my baby moving in my belly yesterday, which was amazing!  I can feel he is bigger and I am excited that I am getting closer.  I still have 18 weeks which is a looooong time but I am anxious to get through it and meet my little guy! 

ME: 29 DH: 27 stillheart.gif Married for 3 years now.  Got my pos.gif August 31, 2011!  joy.gif Woohoo!!!

stork-boy.gif May 12, 2012 - Baby Deacon joined our family

#21 of 123 Old 01-05-2012, 10:04 AM

Scowgirl- I honestly think you need to find a new provider. You are clearly not comfortable with the way they have approached your health and the concerns relating to it. You need to know that you will be taken care of in a respectful manner and you need to be as comfortable as possible with your provider in the delivery room.  If it is upsetting you this much, I think that means something. Hope you don't mind my opinion here. Yay Janellody! Hi Kylie1- Nice to "meet" you. I am pregnant with twins after IVF. I am 11 weeks 1 day pregnant today and have my eye around the corner peering into the 2nd trimester. So excited! Given it's twins, I popped at 10 weeks, so couldn't keep it quiet.

#22 of 123 Old 01-05-2012, 10:20 AM

Hi everyone - jeneloby - glad to hear about your little boy!  That is so amazing to see, and its your first time.  I must say I was scared that as this is my 3rd baby - the magic would wear off - but SURPRISE it doest!

Every kick is amazing and I just cant wait to hold this little boy in my arms!  Still another 21weeks that sounds like a lifetime, but I am just aiming to get past the half way mark for now.

#23 of 123 Old 01-05-2012, 05:02 PM

Hi, kylie1, KM84, and CorgiMommy! Nice to meet you all.

Janellody--that's so exciting! How cool it will be when you finally meet him. luxlove.gif

Mummoth--I said this on the other thread, but it was right before the new one went up--Stephanie is so cute! She looks so happy and alert. I hope you are all still doing well.

reelala and AndTheStars--how are you both doing?

Deborah--I don't mind at all--I appreciate your opinion. I told DH tonight that I was OK with the midwife, but didn't want to be a patient of the high-risk OB we saw because I just got too anxious after I saw her. He just kind of laughed and said he totally agreed that we should find someone else. Like I said, he liked her even less than I did, so he is being very supportive. After I said that, I felt like "OK. That's easy. If it turns out I can't live with the situation, then I can just change it." So thanks. I'm kind of excited now about finding a doula as well.

#24 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 AM

Hi to all the newbies here! It's always so exciting to see new people here.

scowgirl: I know what you are going through and honestly I think they are being a bit ridiculous about you having hypertension. Do you have any of the symptoms of high blood pressure? Swelling, headaches, dizziness? If not, then I think you really don't have to worry yet. Keep monitoring yourself at home and take those results into the midwife. If things keep going up and/or you develop symptoms then it is time to talk about changing things up (like medications and delivery options). Remember to keep drinking lots of water and try to go for a walk daily. This will help keep your body balanced and calm.

AFM: 26 weeks now and still no issues. I can't believe I only have about 14 weeks to go! Nesting has kicked in and I am trying really hard not to go crazy with the cleaning and getting the house ready for a new baby. 

Wife to Geof reading.gif (4/10), Mom to Connorbabyf.gif(7/14/10) and Cayleigh babygirl.gif (4/20/12). Living with Factor V Leiden (7/12).

#25 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 AM

Belacsmage- How exciting! AFM- Soon to be in 2nd tri and I'm really looking forward to it because I need that burst of energy they say you get. 

#26 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Well I must admit - I did't really get any form of 'burst' of energy, yes I don't fall asleep while people is talking to me any more - but still darn tired!

my nausea also just gave way to heartburn?

Well not complainng at all - all the best for the new 2nd trimester ladies!

#27 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 10:56 AM

Hi all- just checking in- this bean stuck after only two months of trying, so I wasn't hanging around the One thread too long, but I do see some familiar faces.  Hope all is well.

I'm still in hyperemesis hell.  The vomiting is under control- I only puke 1-2 times a day due to the medication I'm on- but the nausea is hanging around pretty nonstop.  I have a Zofran pump, which is uncomfortable, and I'm on IV fluids so home in bed pretty much nonstop, which is uncomfortable, so I'm pretty much OVER this whole thing.  I am 11 weeks tomorrow, and my goal is to make it to 12 weeks.  I don't know why that number is so important to me..... it's not like I think a switch will get flipped that will make me feel awesome all of a sudden.  It just sounds like progress, I guess.  I've lost 18 pounds so far.... thank heavens I have plenty to spare!

And I don't understand how I can be so freaking HUNGRY at the exact same time that I am completely repulsed by food.  dizzy.gif  Just doesn't make sense.  

I also developed a blood clot a few weeks ago, so I'm on injectable blood thinners.  I had my first appointment with the hematologist today, and he sent me in for a follow up ultrasound to see if the clot has dissolved.  If it has, then he will not only lower my dose of medication, but also lower me from two shots a day to one.  This is GOOD NEWS because these shots hurt,my belly is getting very irritated, and the medication burns!  One shot a day of less medicine would be a huge relief.  I go on Monday for the test.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer here, but any prayers and positive thoughts you could send my way would be very much appreciated!!!

MamanF- Not to get all Joey Tribiani on you, but How You Doin'??  I feel like you're my Canadian bud. 

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#28 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 12:14 PM

Belia- I am so sorry it's been so rough on you. I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts. Corgimommy- I will welcome anything that makes it so I can actually function. I feel like I have to sleep ALL. THE. TIME. AFM- The belly touching has already started, but at least it has happened in a respectful way. Our cleaning people came today and the older one (just found out today that they are mother and daughter) asked very politely if she could touch my bump. I have no objections as long as it's with my approval. It actually made me smile a bit. 

#29 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Scowgirl~ I don't understand why they even think you have high blood pressure... the bottom number has been about 80 right? I thought the cut-off line was 90. Maybe your blood pressure just hasn't dropped for the pregnancy yet, you're still early! Oh hell.. I just looked at my records and I was 140/85 at my 10 week appointment with DS and at 17 weeks it was down to 120/70 and stayed low for the rest of pregnancy... seriously, try not to let them drive yours up with worry! Thanks about Stephanie!

We are having the Growth Spurt of Doom right now... this kid has been permanently attached to the boob! A little while ago I had to put her down for 5 minutes to take the garbage out (it was stinky!) and go pee, and she flipped out the whole time!

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

#30 of 123 Old 01-06-2012, 01:57 PM

Belia - I'm lurking around. Morning sickness started this week. I won't even complain since it doesn't compare to what you're going through! You're almost out of the woods though! Hopefully  you'll wake up on the day of your 12th week and feel great. luxlove.gif

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page