Since September 2012 DDC isn't up yet, may I dip my toes here?....... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 47 Old 01-05-2012, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Joining you all!  Totally a surprise as we were actively preventing as well.  There are two dates i could've conceived.  Based on how faint my BFP was this morning, I'm going with the latter.  That puts my EDD at 9/18.

rainbow1284.gif Mama to DD1 (6) DD2 (4) and DD3 (1)
#32 of 47 Old 01-05-2012, 11:55 AM

Hi, ladies!  I got my BFP a week ago!  We have a 12 year old daughter and hadn't done anything to prevent for about 7 years.  After a while, you just think it's not going to happen!  Dd is very excited, after the shock wore off, dh and I are as well.  Not sure of a due date yet, I go to the Dr. in two weeks.  I'm thinking the first week of Sept.   My boobs are sore and I have some occasional nausea but nothing too bad.  I'm diabetic so I'm having to watch myself very closely.  I did have a Dr. Appt last week to discuss my medication etc.  I'm also exercising daily, which I was not doing before BFP.  All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. 

#33 of 47 Old 01-05-2012, 12:12 PM - Thread Starter

This morning as I was changing my clothes I noticed that it wasn't as painful to take off the shirt and bra. and I got this sinking feeling, I just *knew* I wasn't pregnant anymore. Throughout the day I keep checking my breasts. they are clearly much less sore. so I convinced myself that it's all over, and have been sad for the last 6 hours. Could you remind me please, ladies, that symptoms can come and GO (even completely disappear for a day) and you are still pregnant? 

I had a beta two days ago, and it came back at 719 at 18 DPO. tomorrow I will repeat it. I am a paranoid mess, and I don't know what to even feel. I seriously started grieving already. but no bleeding or cramps. breasts are kind of tender, but not as achy as this past week. I am 4W 6D today.

Sorry for the whine, and thanks for listening.

mymaya.

Mymaya, 40, mom to DS (11) and DD (8) and Maya, born September 17th, 2012.

"live and let live in peace" is one I like...... but behind my own home's doors, I breast feed on demand, hold my babies till my arms drop, travel the world with them and play music all day..... 

#34 of 47 Old 01-05-2012, 12:24 PM

hug2.gifmymama yes, I think symptoms can come and go

I don't have any symptoms at all yet except that I am tired, and I think that has more to do with my toddler's sudden unwillingness to sleep.

Hello ladies. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our 4th baby. My EDD is Sept 15th.

I have three boys: 13, 5 and my little guy is just shy of his second birthday.

I had some complications during the delivery of my youngest when my placenta started to abrupt, which landed him in the NICU for a month and left us stuck EP'ing for a year. 

I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healing breastfeeding relationship this time around.

It's nice to meet you all.

~Robyn mama to
James, Sean, Christopher, and Michael~

#35 of 47 Old 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Hi Ladies!

i am so excited to be here. DH and i caught the first postpartum egg and it was a huge surprise. It looks like baby will be due Sept 7th. My 4 year old dd's birthday is Sept. 9th so we will have some close birthdays. 

Hey MyMaya, looks like we are due date buddies. My symptoms come and go too. I woke up feeling mostly normal this morning and was freaking out. It is normal at this point. 

heartbeat.gif Mama to 5 busy bees (12, 9, 6, 3, 2) & 3 angel1.gif
#36 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren82 View Post

Hi Ladies!

i am so excited to be here. DH and i caught the first postpartum egg and it was a huge surprise. It looks like baby will be due Sept 7th. My 4 year old dd's birthday is Sept. 9th so we will have some close birthdays. 

Close birthdays are awesome!  My DD1 is Dec 27, and my DD2 is Dec 22.  However, it'll be nice to have someone in a different season- winter birthdays are so limited.

rainbow1284.gif Mama to DD1 (6) DD2 (4) and DD3 (1)
#37 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 05:36 AM

Foxsmama 9/3
Symesa 9/3
Rainabow 9/4
MadiMamacita 9/5
women'swisdom 9/6
AmySue 9/7
Mymaya 9/8
Evillager 9/13
Momtoafireteam 9/9
Lauren82 9/9
lmbjer 9/9
Robynee 9/15
WindycityMom 9/18

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

DS 2  waterbirth.jpg 8/18/12!!

#38 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityMom View Post

Joining you all!  Totally a surprise as we were actively preventing as well.  There are two dates i could've conceived.  Based on how faint my BFP was this morning, I'm going with the latter.  That puts my EDD at 9/18.

Nice to see a familiar name! I recognize you from TAO!

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

#39 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 AM

Can I join? I got a faint BFP yesterday and another (actually 2) this morning. joy.gif EDD is 9/14.

Amy, wife to Paul 5/20/01, SAHM to Daniel 5/23/07, Claire 7/15/09, and Elaine 9/4/12

#40 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 06:28 AM

Hi, there is a September 2012 DDC now: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/21/september-2012-ddc

To introduce myself here:

I am 33, pregnant for the first time after 1 1/2 years of trying. We had been about to start IVF because my sweetheart's sperm count is so low, and we got lucky. I ovulated on December 12, and am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant, theoretically due on September 3. I've had two HCG tests. 10 DPO: 45; 15 DPO: 589.

I think I started having morning sickness yesterday, but I'm not sure. If it is morning sickness, that's my first symptom.

#41 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 02:11 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm due September 1.

I have 2 daughters, 10 and 6. Really looking forward to baby #3!

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#42 of 47 Old 01-06-2012, 02:34 PM

Probably being too optimistic, but I'm just bookmarking this thread so I can locate it again. I technically have a positive right now (just barely), but I had miscarriage recently, so it could be just leftover hcg. I'll know by Thursday.

Mymaya, I am 41, and am always thrilled to meet other older moms. In fact, I wouldn't have posted on here at all without your callout to other 40+moms. PM me if you like :)

#43 of 47 Old 01-07-2012, 06:40 AM

Dipping my toe in! I just got a BFP at 11DPO. DH and I were on the fence about a 4th, so we decided just to SWH. Santa left us a little extra present ;)  My EDD is 9/19, but I'm a 41w+ kinda gal, so I figure the last week of September.

hearts.gif(6), energy.gif(4.5),  diaper.gif (2) and  IT'S A babygirl.gif!!!!  ~9/24/12~ vbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

#44 of 47 Old 01-07-2012, 01:28 PM

So wonderful to see all the new September ladies! Just got my beta results back: 776 at 15DPO. I never had a beta test with my other pregnancies, but the nurse seemed to think it was good. I'll take it! Leaves me wondering, though, what my beta was during my last pregnancy when I miscarried...

Working mom to DD 02/2008. Hoping to stay pregnant with #2, due 09/13/2012...

#45 of 47 Old 01-07-2012, 01:28 PM

Cautiously "dipping my toe in" as well. Got a BFP yesterday. EDD is September 19. I have one daughter already, who's 16 months old.  

caffix.gif
#46 of 47 Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 PM

mods, can we close this thread with a redirect to our group?
and any newcomers who haven't been over there yet, this is our new DDC:

http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/21/september-2012-ddc

#47 of 47 Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 PM

haven't read through all the posts yet but I would like to join the group. This will be my 3rd child and I also have had a due date club on here with the other 2 the new groups should be interesting.

my edd is sept. 2nd. I go for a consultation with a home birth midwife tomorrow morning.

I had 2 home tests come up positive and i have the breast tenderness along with no af and now tons of nausea and "morning" sickness. I really hope it doesn't stick around b/c i had it all pregnancy with my son and it was rough.

I wonder if anyone has any advice on being pregnant and on antidepressants? I will talk with them tomorrow.

this is crazy...i know approx. 7 other women due in 2012 and now all of you. Congrats...i look forward to this ddc.

Allyn, married to dh stillheart.gif 6/07, birthmom to dd reading.gif 3/03, placed for  adoptionheart-1.gif 4/06, mama to dsbanana.gif 2/08, expecting stork-girl.gif 9/12

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page