39 weeks- labor? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-10-2012, 06:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I hate to speculate here, but I am having a lot of weird things going on. I am 39 1/2 weeks with DD#2. For 2 days now I am having horrible diarrhea, nausea/lack of appetite, anything I eat makes me feel sick. I have had a really achy back, kind of menstrual-crampy, and have been super crabby. I don't really remember what early contractions felt like with DD#1, but I have been getting a lot of intense tightening sensations across my belly. Anyone else experience any of this close to labor? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 06:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes, I have experienced all those things close to labor nod.gif  But, sometimes the cramping, the loose stools, the back ache can come and go for a few weeks before hand, too.  I've also experienced that.  But you are so so close, so I am sending you some gentle labor vibes!  Good luck! love.gif

Mama of 4 beautiful little ones

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not.

--Dr. Suess    

Tags
Pregnancy
User Tag List