Is anyone journaling their pregnancy experiences? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-03-2012, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dear Pregnant Friends,

My husband and I just started a journal to record "our" pregnancy experiences.  We include the dreams we are having. My husband is having more baby dreams than I am. He had a hilarious one that I was at the end of my pregnancy - and that he could see through and saw that I had twin girls and that there were slices of lemon inside to keep them fresh!

And I thought I was having wacky and vivid dreams!  He keeps having dreams that the baby/babies are girls.

Haven't a clue if I am having twins yet, but we shall see....

In the journal I am also writing some mundane things - diet, midwife dates, drawings, poems etc...

Is anyone else journaling their pregnancies? Are there any artists, musicians, writers, crafters in the group that feel more creative than usual now that you are pregnant?

all the best,

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page