The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread Spring/Summer 2012 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 247 Old 11-13-2012, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just resurrecting this to say we did it! Got a BFP today! Blood draw tomorrow. Really hoping this one sticks!!
#182 of 247 Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 AM

Congratulations Colorbywords!!

Mama to a little lady and always praying for more.
#183 of 247 Old 01-04-2013, 12:05 AM

I guess this is still the most current thread? Thinking of you ladies tonight so I wanted to drop in and say hello.

Congrats to all of the new BSL mamas (Monkey, LTB)! joy.gif

Little man turned one almost a month ago. Can't believe how the time has flown.

AF finally returned full force last month just before DS2's bday. That in combination with all of the pregnant nurses at work really hit home that I definitely want another baby (and soon-ish). I'm not ready to actively TTC, but I'm definitely on board with "whatever happens, happens". Hubby isn't quite there, though. He's more "wants to prevent, but won't stop himself if the mood is right", lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in for a minute. Miss the almost daily chatting, though I don't miss the heartache we all endured.

Amanda praying.gif (31), RN, BSN
Catholic wife to guitar.gif (DH 28); mommy to blahblah.gif (DD 9), jog.gif (DS 6), angel2.gif (DS 11/09), angel1.gif (3/10), angel1.gif (6/10), our rainbow1284.gif (DS 1), and a surprise baby.gif (DD)

#184 of 247 Old 01-13-2013, 12:34 PM

Hi all of you!  It's been too long.  I hope all the babies and Mama's are good. My LO is 6 months and growing so fast.  Here is a recent pic (cross posted).

Metreehugger.gif College Literature Professor reading.gif(36) and DH (35) married 7/05, together since 1/99; Mom to two lovely and fierce little girls: DD1 2/06 and, after 18 months TTC (and a couple years NTNP), DD2 born 7/3/12!  Dedicated AP parent who is for selective (most) vaccination.

#185 of 247 Old 01-13-2013, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So glad to see this thread pop up! Lavatea and CA Country Girl, SUCH cute pics!

colorbywords, yahoo!!!! off to stalk you and hope that all is moving along well!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#186 of 247 Old 01-14-2013, 07:29 PM

Wow! Haven't been by MDC in a while and just catching up on this thread!!! Congrats Tear and Color!!! I know I'm way behind, but H&H 9 months!! Hi to everyone else smile.gif I'm 38+1 today and still plugging away- can't believe my littlest guys are already 21 months!! Neither can I believe I'm going to have a total of 4 boys any day now- this pregnancy flew by! Anyway, hope everyone is well- so glad to see pics and hear success stories! Love it! Xoxoxo

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#187 of 247 Old 01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
LZP

Oh My Goodness. I've been away FAR too long, and I'm delighted to see so many more ladies here with BFPs, and new little ones!!! I'll give an update, and say I've been so glad to read some of the more recent updates here. And now I'll also admit that I'll probably not be here that often because things have become... busy!

Since I left my job to be home with our girl (when she was 7MO), I regretfully stopped coming to MDC faithfully, but still think of my girls here often!  Since I've last been here, we've bought and sold a house and moved within a 6 week period,  DH changed jobs, we had construction projects, and extended family stuff... and life got away from us! Now we're coming up for air, thinking about TTC again, and I'm thankful to find so many more success stories here!!!

DD is 2.5, just started a 2 morning/week preschool program in January, and is doing fantastically well. She's a confident, independent, adorable, smart, funny, sweet and kind little girl now. Where did the time go!? We're still nursing 2-3 times per day. She is truly an addict, and I dont mind it so much, though with my wonky cycles, I doubt it's helping matters. DH and I are ready for our family of 3 to become 4 or more. After over 18 months of BAD sleep with DD, we are finally recovered enough to think about sleepless nights again! DD would be a great big sister, and we're really missing the infant stage, and "know" our family isnt complete yet. 

But, it just brings up so many of the old fears and feelings from TTC< and I dont have the mental capacity to dedicate to it like I did before DD was conceived. Our losses are still imprinted on my mind, awakening anxiety, fear and skepticism that we could be so lucky to have even one more child before we're too old and tired! 

I'm totally out of shape. DH and I were both doing really well with getting to the gym and eating well. We fell off the wagon and I'm feeling worse than ever. I'm considering a cleanse before dedicating myself to TTC again. I know my body is bogged down, but have concerns about BFing and releasing toxins into whatever (little) milk she's getting.  And being out of shape makes me reluctant to TTC without getting my body into better form, both for my own health and comfort, and for any future baby, should we be so lucky.

Now we're mostly settled in our new house (only took 1.5 years) have many new, good friends, and DD has little toddler friends, she's in school and I feel like we have a great support system now, maybe a better system IRL than we had last time around. I'm hoping that will help keep some of the scary feelings away. 

I get Lots and LOTS of questions from just about everyone about if we'll have another child, like AT LEAST once a week now that she's 2.5. I guess that's a pretty big gap in most people's minds, and more than I thought we'd have between our children to be honest. And in response, my explanation (justification?) that it took a long time for us to have DD, and I'm not getting my hopes up for anything to happen. 

So that's where we are. Enjoying our family and friends, and trying to keep the cynicism of TTC from seeping into our otherwise happy life. 

I'll be stopping back more because I LOVE to hear about all these BFPS, and do some personals!

Hope you're all doing really well!

LZP

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#188 of 247 Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 PM

Oh, so glad to see more replies! Congrats, Tear!! Twin boy/girl! joy.gif

Cute girls, CA Country Girl. Love the matching dresses. smile.gif

LZP, sounds like you've been super busy! TTC after losses/fertility issues can be so daunting and draining. It does take a lot of mental energy. The BSL list really pulled me through some of that emotional turmoil.

Nanette, 4 boys! Wowza! I see #4 was a surprise. I just found out we are having a surprise #4. Haven't even told DH yet (scared to, lol). Still nursing #3 and don't plan to stop. Maybe I'll end up tandem nursing. That could be cool.

Catholic wife to guitar.gif (DH 28); mommy to blahblah.gif (DD 9), jog.gif (DS 6), angel2.gif (DS 11/09), angel1.gif (3/10), angel1.gif (6/10), our rainbow1284.gif (DS 1), and a surprise baby.gif (DD)

#189 of 247 Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lavatea, it's good to see you! Congrats on your surprise pregnancy! We were loosely trying, but it happened so quickly for us that it was definitely a surprise. You had me scratching my head for a minute, but then I realized my siggy is misleading. I think the infertility-struck side of me needed to give equal love-vibes and health-cheer leading to both my precious babes, but one them of 18months old. We're preggo with a boy and so excited. I'm so glad to see this thread getting resurrected! love.gif

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#190 of 247 Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM

I'm so excited to see some ladies here I recognize!! Wow all these babies!! I don't know if any of you remember me, I'm a BSL graduate from awhile go - Asher is now 2 years old as of yesterday. 

Also some CRAZY news in our corner. After one cycle postpartum we are pregnant with a surprise number 3. We weren't trying (but not preventing, cause who are we kidding, us get pregnant by accident?!) and about a week ago I realized that wow I had been really sore nursing for quite awhile and when was that period I had? NOVEMBER. So I'm 11 weeks. Saw an amazing amazing baby, heartbeat and all. We are beyond thrilled. The best part, skipping that really really rough wait to hear a heartbeat, thank you baby. 

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#191 of 247 Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)

So excited for all these surprise babies!!

AFM, no sign of a PPAF at this time, but Baby Bird is only 5 months old. He has been STTN more or less since 2 months, though, so a lot of sources say I can't count on BFing for birth control. So last month I started a tradition of taking a cheap HPT on his birthday. On the one hand, I'm extremely relieved to have had two very negative HPTs. On the other hand, I think there will always be a part of me that is sad to see that empty white space, no matter how little I want to be pregnant at that particular moment.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32**36***40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#192 of 247 Old 01-22-2013, 05:03 AM

Wow, how great to see so many voices in here all of a sudden. And so many surprise babies!!! Just too exciting. CACGirl, your girls are beautiful. I hated the months and months of TTC and it not happening, but considering what happened when it DID happen, I'm so glad our daughter was 3 years old instead of 1.5, as I had originally hoped. Nothing like a big, big sister to be patient and caring. 

There's something so wonderful about surprise babies - especially for us women for whom it took a long time getting pregnant at some point. Not having to go through the agonizing and waiting. I totally understand your slight disappointment at seeing the blank white space there on the HPT, Monkey. Those of us who have taken dozens of negative tests, straining our eyes to see a light line where there is nothing -- I think we've just trained our brains to be upset at it, no matter if we're trying or not. 

We are done having babies. My husband is super-duper-sure, and I'm sure... yes, I'm totally sure...right? Planned for two babies, got 4, so we're done. Yup. But when he talks about what's next on the birth control front -- vasectomy, for example -- I get very, very, nervous. I just don't like the finality of it. I honestly don't want to do it again (I don't think), and now that I know I have the propensity to release two eggs at once, I would worry about twins next time (the odds of one of those two eggs splitting and creating triplets again is just about zero, but twins are a real concern). 

I think I just need to relax into the idea of these being my last little ones, and then just enjoy the other babies around me.

My little ones turned 1, recently, and are getting to be quite handful. Climbing is the big new thing, so we have all the chairs in the house lying on their sides. My big girl is doing great and still being a loving and playful big sister. Sometimes I'll keep her home from daycare just to help me out.

Here's a pic from their first birthday.

I hope more BSLs will report in - I didn't know what a great and smart and supportive group this was until I got swept up into other forums -- triplet forums on facebook, for example -- where it's a dog-eat-dumb-dog world, lemmetellya. 

(35) Teacher, mother to DD '08 + triplets (identical boys and a girl) born at 36 weeks gestation in ´11.  Passions: gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, wild food gathering, reading, kayaking and more.

#193 of 247 Old 01-22-2013, 10:51 AM

In the flurry of activity I thought I'd pop my head in too. (Stalking is such an appropriate thread title) We're having a girl at some point in March. :)

Jessica, too funny us get pregnant by accident?! Congratulations on your lovely surprise :)

DS arrived 3/10/10, DD arrived 3/13/13, and a third will be joining us around 5/20/14. pos.gif
#194 of 247 Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 PM

Nice to see all the updates in here! :)

Guy is ten weeks old tomorrow :)

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#195 of 247 Old 01-23-2013, 11:24 AM

Holy moley!  I got an update from Mothering via email that people were posting here and what a fun surprise to see updates from some familiar faces. :-)

Our Cady is 2 years and change and such an amazing presence in our lives. She's happy, smart, caring, sensitive, and VERBAL. I think she knows more words than I do. lol. She has been attending our local Goddard school three days a week for a little over a year and LOVES it. She learns so much there and has a couple of friends she's bonded with already, including a little girl her age who also has two moms! :-) I love that she has someone else in her class who's family "looks" like hers. 

We have just started talking about THINKING about #2 but need to make sure donor boy is on board. I think Cady would have so much fun being a big sister, and I am pretty sure we can make room in our hearts and home for one more little one. ;-)  Here are a couple pics, one last weekend, one from Christmas, one from Halloween (she was cookie monster) and old one of the whole family from July. :-)

Can't wait to check back in for more updates from people! So exciting about the new little ones on their way, and especially the surprise BSL babies!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#196 of 247 Old 01-23-2013, 12:31 PM

kparker, he is adorable!!

and lyndz, it sounds like she is doing WONDERFUL and she's such a cute cookie monster! Thinking positive thoughts for your second!

DS arrived 3/10/10, DD arrived 3/13/13, and a third will be joining us around 5/20/14. pos.gif
#197 of 247 Old 01-23-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_s View Post

I'm so excited to see some ladies here I recognize!! Wow all these babies!! I don't know if any of you remember me, I'm a BSL graduate from awhile go - Asher is now 2 years old as of yesterday. 

Also some CRAZY news in our corner. After one cycle postpartum we are pregnant with a surprise number 3. We weren't trying (but not preventing, cause who are we kidding, us get pregnant by accident?!) and about a week ago I realized that wow I had been really sore nursing for quite awhile and when was that period I had? NOVEMBER. So I'm 11 weeks. Saw an amazing amazing baby, heartbeat and all. We are beyond thrilled. The best part, skipping that really really rough wait to hear a heartbeat, thank you baby. 

Amazing and congratulations, Jessica! How nice that baby let you have a stress-free first tri! lol.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#198 of 247 Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 PM
LZP

OMG Jessica!!! yikes.gif I can't believe this!!! (And I LOVE that I get to see this before FB people)

Lyndz,  Cady has been a shining star since her birth, and has always been so bright- it's no wonder she's flourishing in school! The photos are beautiful- thank you for sharing!!

kparker, I was so bad about stalking, I never even knew you got your BFP- what a handsome boy!!! Congratulations, he's just lovely.

where is lisko?!

beautifulnm, another surprise pregnancy- FANTASTIC!

Emaya- I know I could never approve the "Big V" in this house, even if we felt overwhelmed, for the same reason: it's just too final. Your little ones are beautiful, and I'm so glad big sister is being a help- you must need it! What a great way to get the big family you never knew you wanted till you had it :)

monkeyscience I've been taking some bad blue dye tests, though not with any regularity. And I'm still disapponted. and I still say, "well, blue dye tests are notoriously inaccurate..." lol. 

lavatea- WAIT. A. MINUTE. am I reading your sig right that you're also expecting in the fall?!!!!  Um, 3-4 weeks ago you'd just gotten AF, right?! If I'm reading this right, then Oh. My. Goodness, that is just wonderful!!!! 

AFM, I got acupuncture for the first time yesterday! I've had some pretty severe back pain for almost a month now, and it's been hindering my ability to do things around the house, and with DD.  (well, I do them sometimes anyway, but not without serious pain.) The acupuncturist did some immediate things in my ear to help with the pain, and a few points to possibly help wake up my stagnated system. She suggested more frequent sessions and some Chinese herbs and I think it might help, but I can't really fit in any more appointments, or pills into my schedule!. However, I feel sluggish and depleted, so something's got to give. As much as it hurts to say it, we might be putting TTC on hold AGAIN so that I can get to a better, healthier place. My body would not do well with a pregnancy at this point. Not loving the thought of the time between two children, but also cant risk a baby's health for my own selfishness. sigh. We're definitely ready for another, and holding off again only makes me more nervous that we'll be waiting a loooooong time, or forever.  

On a much brighter note, I'm just loving enjoying our first, even when she's a VERY testy toddler. Curious, kind, energetic and full of wonder.  She's just so much fun, and we've been blessed with this one for sure! And I have to remind myself that our life is full and fantastic, no matter how much more our family grows, if at all. We're in a good place, and it can only get better. (but oh boy, it sure would be nice to have a sibling or 3 for DD!) I have visions that fate would have us having the next 2 very close together, and maybe a surprise in my late 30s early 40s. A girl can dream! IF ANYONE OF YOU WITH THAT GREAT SURPRISE MOJO IN HERE WANTS TO SEND ME SOME OF THAT BABYDUST, I'LL PAY SHIPPING AND SEND YOU A TREAT IN RETURN!

Hope you all have a great week!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#199 of 247 Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM

Lyndz - Your daughter is SOOO cute!! You really have a beautiful family, I'm sure you are super proud. Asher doesn't have too many words yet, mine are early to walk, late to talk but that kid can express an opinion with no problem. :D 
LZP - !!!! It feels so weird to be able to tell people so soon after *I* found out. Kind of just feels wrong, like it's supposed to be mine to protect for awhile. That said, I wouldn't trade it for the other way around. I'll probably announce via FB after we find out the sex. Too many OMG I HOPE IT'S A GIRL comments already! Also a lot of "I thought you said you were done" comments which is not what I said. I said we were done trying and were ok with two people. Wow 2 weeks in and I'm annoyed already lol. I don't care if it's your first or 21st, people have a lot to say. 

I will send you all the baby dust you want!! I'm imagining sending you my tap water or a positive pregnancy test to do with as you wish lol. 

Thank you everyone else! It's so nice to talk with you guys again, I go dormant after having a baby I guess! 

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#200 of 247 Old 01-27-2013, 09:49 PM

Tear - Now I understand! Well, congrats on the new little boy, and I'm glad your fighter girl is still getting equal love, too. lol

jessica_s - That's awesome that you got to see heartbeat right away!! I *think* I'm about 5 weeks b/c of when pregnancy tests finally started showing positive, but by dates I'm at 7. Have a sono scheduled in a week. Anxious to get a good tracking on this LO. And, yes, people will make their comments no matter how many you have, when you have them, if you don't have them, etc. It's enough to drive you mad!

monkey - Lucky you that the baby is sleeping through the night! Some nights mine does, some nights he doesn't. So yes, don't count on nursing to keep AF away anymore, though it might, particularly if you are underweight. And I totally understand what you mean about a little disappointment from negative HPTs even when you know you're probably not ready. It also feels weird to feel anxious over a positive after all the trouble and longing for positives in the past.

Emaya - My DH has threated the V before, and I was just thinking about how devastated I would be if he did that, even if we agreed that we were done. Someone at work asked me if I was going to have a tubal after this pregnancy, and I think my eyes about bugged out of my head when I said, "NO!"

beautifulnm - Congrats! I'm hoping for a girl.

kparker - Wow! Look at those eyes!!

Lyndzies - She is just SO cute! Good luck if you decide for sure to TTC again!

LZP - Yep, an oops! I DID just get AF back. And we had agreed to TTA. And, well, we weren't careful enough it seems (well, not really at all this cycle...we were going to be more serious with the charting starting next cycle - ha!). Glad to hear the acupuncture is working for you. I've thought about having some done along with seeing a chiropractor for my back/shoulders. Maybe you'll be able to get to a healthier place more quickly than you anticipate and you won't have to put TTC on hold so long. Sending some good babydust your way. goodvibes.gif

Still haven't told DH about the baby. Well, I've jokingly told him several times, and he *does* know AF is MIA, but he freaks out when I say the "pregnant" word. So I'm holding off to seriously tell him until after the sono next week. My sister was ecstatic when I told her, so at least I got one happy reaction from a family member. smile.gif

#201 of 247 Old 01-27-2013, 10:36 PM

wave.gif  I still check this thread now and then and I love seeing all of your little ones growing up. 

We had started trying (again) in 2009 after a VR which was successful but we never succeeded in getting PG and now it is 3.5 years later.  We are no longer actively trying but I do cross my fingers every month anyway.  Since we already had 4 children we accepted not being blessed again instead of pursuing more aggressive help after making the choice to get a VR.  It was such a long long haul and so emotional. I loved all of the support and optimism and cranky-lady-talk on the BSL threads and I still hope for the elusive BFP for dear ones like Enigo and Milkshake... Unless I missed it and they already did !! LOL  \

dust.gif Colorbywords I hope your miracle BFP stayed sticky!

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#202 of 247 Old 02-01-2013, 06:20 AM

Wow, so nice to see so many updates, and especially so many surprise babies!

N is 11 months old now, starting to sleep through the night sometimes, and so close to walking. I also just had my first real AF since he was born. We are not really actively TTC but I would love it if I ended up with a surprise too!

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#203 of 247 Old 02-04-2013, 05:58 PM

Thanks everyone! It's so great to see people checking in again smile.gif

This one has been sticky! I am 16 weeks tomorrow but we won't find out what we are having until the end of the month.
#204 of 247 Old 02-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Hi BSL!

I was a BSL a few years ago, moved onto infertility treatments, gave up, worked on moving on and 'accidentally' got pregnant - 5 weeks today.  I'm still nervous, I have to protect my heart...

I recognize more names here than the Infertility ONE graduates, so I thought I's say hi! Hello!  I am generally more of a "stalker" than a poster, so you may not remember me.  I remember a number of you!

I am thrilled that today I can post in the graduates thread, after 3 1/2 years of TTC!

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#205 of 247 Old 02-09-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
where is lisko?

innocent.gif

Wow! I couldn't believe all the posts from all of you that were in hiding for so long! Congrats to everyone expecting new babies (that I haven't already congratulated...), or you know what, coming from BSL, you all deserve 2nd congratulations anyway!

Not much is new here, and I don't have much time to post (DH has baby-DS outside in the BIG snow and I need to start dinner)...

We are not planning anymore, and though an oops wouldn't be completely unwelcome (however shocking), I'm back on BCP because with our assorted group of "3" we are done. I still need to work at home, DD really struggles in school, and baby-DS thinks that he is the ONLY baby this family needs!

Here is a pic (from yesterday, complete with cupcake batter face)... and I'll try to stop back again sometime soon!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#206 of 247 Old 02-10-2013, 03:40 PM

Jenger, I am so excited for you!  I remember you from a couple of TTC threads.

(Especially since I also started trying 3.5 years ago, sort of gave up, and still cross my fingers every month anyway. You give me silly hope.)

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#207 of 247 Old 02-10-2013, 06:13 PM

Congratulations!! That's very exciting. I will send plenty of sticky baby thoughts your way! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post

Hi BSL!

I was a BSL a few years ago, moved onto infertility treatments, gave up, worked on moving on and 'accidentally' got pregnant - 5 weeks today.  I'm still nervous, I have to protect my heart...

I recognize more names here than the Infertility ONE graduates, so I thought I's say hi! Hello!  I am generally more of a "stalker" than a poster, so you may not remember me.  I remember a number of you!

I am thrilled that today I can post in the graduates thread, after 3 1/2 years of TTC!

#208 of 247 Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest birds View Post

Jenger, I am so excited for you!  I remember you from a couple of TTC threads.

(Especially since I also started trying 3.5 years ago, sort of gave up, and still cross my fingers every month anyway. You give me silly hope.)

Thanks littlest birds!  I remember you too, mostly 'cause I remember leaving the boards singing your song (Be Good Tanyas!) 

Thanks jessica_s!  I really appreciate the sticky vibes, I want 'em.  It would be so hard to loose this, after 3.5 years... 

I'm feeling symptomatic today, and had my darkest hpt line yet today - good signs!  I will get an early ultrasound next week or so, if my husband can cope with the potential risks.

#209 of 247 Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post

Hi BSL!

Hi jenger!

Not to be too confusing, but I just changed my MDC username from L Y N D Z I E S because I was getting a little eeked out about how public and searchable these forums are. :-P

Of course I remember you, and sending so many sticky vibes your way. Amazing news!!!

#210 of 247 Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 PM

L y n d z !!! Excited to hear from you!  Thanks for the sticky vibes! I will take all I can get.  I am looking forward to not being so on-guard, so that I can relax and enjoy this! I'm all nervous now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwillshine View Post

Hi jenger!

Not to be too confusing, but I just changed my MDC username from L Y N D Z I E S because I was getting a little eeked out about how public and searchable these forums are. :-P

Of course I remember you, and sending so many sticky vibes your way. Amazing news!!!

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page