What should I expect? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

On Thursday, I have two doctor appointments. At the last appointment, I found out that I have high blood pressure. Friday, I'll be 36 weeks pregnant. At about 25 weeks, I was told that I have 4oz. of extra fluid in my stomach. This resulted in me seeing a high risk doctor and he ordered me to a 24 hour urine test. I completed it and never heard anything about it, so I'm guessing it went well.... He also ordered me to bed rest and that I get stress test done at my regular OB. When I went to my regular OB, he sent me to the hospital and they did the test and told me just to make sure I stayed in bed and counted the baby's kicks. Well, my blood pressure still hasn't gone below 130/90. Most of the time its 150ish/101. And when it is lower, my pulse is over 100. So, should I expect for them to induce me when I go in to the appointments on Thursday, or what? 

I know this isn't under the right category, but it wont let me start a new thread.. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

I'm going to move this to the right place for you.  Lots of good vibes for your appointment.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

User Tag List