I have recently had a baby, during this time I had gestational diabetes. Since the birth of my second daughter I have started at college course to become a midwife. I have to produce a research report on gestational diabetes and was wondering if anybody would be wiling to fill in an anonymous questionnaire for me please. If so the questionnaire is below.
Do women with gestational diabetes produce large babies for their gestational age?
I am currently studying the Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions at Calderdale College. I am doing a questionnaire for my research project that is surrounding gestational diabetes and whether it produces large babies for their gestational age.
All the information from this questionnaire will remain confidential and you will remain anonymous. Once all the required information has been collected the data will be destroyed. All participants must be over the age of 18 years old for ethical reasons.
[18 – 20] [21-25] [26-30] [31-35] [36-40] [41 – 45]
[British] [Indian] [African] [Multiple ethnicities] [Other]
3a) Were you advised to go for a gestational diabetes test? (glucose screening)
3b) Who advised you to go for the test for gestational diabetes?
[Doctor] [Midwife] [Health Visitor] [Other]
3c) Did you go through with the glucose screening test?
4) What was the gestational age of your baby when born?
[Under 30 wks] [31 - 35] [36 – 40]
5) How much did the baby weigh at birth?
[6lb – 6lb15oz] [7lb – 7lb15oz] [8lb – 8lb15oz] [9lb – 9lb15oz] [10lb – 10lb15oz] [11lb – 11lb15oz]
6) How did you feel when you found out you had gestational diabetes?
[Relieved that you found out] [unhappy] [Unsure]
7) How much did you weigh when you were diagnosed?
[Under 9st] [9st1lb – 10st] [10st1lb – 11st] [11st1lb – 12st]
[12st1lb – 13st] [13st1lb – 14st] [Above 14st1lb]
8) Did the midwife give you help with dealing with the gestational diabetes? (i.e. advice on diet etc.)
9) Did you change your diet when you found out you had gestational diabetes?
10) Have your glucose levels returned back to normal since the birth of your child?
11) How long did it take your glucose levels to return to normal after birth?
[1 week] [2 weeks] [1 month] [3 months] [6 months]
12) Do you have a healthy lifestyle since giving birth?
13 Do you wonder if the diabetes will ever return?
|24 members and 11,353 guests|
|AngelicaParedes45 , bananabee , Childrenareawesome , emmy526 , hillymum , holistic5 , katelove , Lucee , manyhatsmom , mercadolibre519 , Michele123 , moominmamma , pulcetti , RollerCoasterMama , Sara Tobosa , sciencemum , SherryGonzales , Skippy918 , Springshowers , StarsFall , zerububu|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|