Has anyone ever had negative tests, and in fact pregnant? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 136 Old 07-12-2012, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My doc is not an ob.  She is a nurse pratitioner.  I am going to find me another doctor because she doesn't seem too concerned with anything anymore.  I even told her that my ear was hurting, and she didn't care.  And it was swollen too.  She knows that I have been having symptoms, and did the test, and forgot that she had even tested me.  I had to bring it up to her.  I will let everyone know whenever I can find something out.  I am in a hard situation right now.  I'm having to live with my Granny because we got evicted, and there's a lot of stress because she doesn't want my fiance there just because he's not related to her, so I have been stressing out so much that I haven't taken the time to worry about myself.  I'm worried every day that she is going to kick us out.  And if she does that, we will be on the street.  Can everyone just pray for us?  We really need it.  We need a place to live and jobs, and we have neither one of those.  I would really appreciate it. :)

#122 of 136 Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 PM

I'm assuming there is an OB in the practice though?  Call back (NOW) and say that you are very worried about abdominal swelling etc.  A lot of people have pointed out what are much more likely (and scary) scenarios than some random phantom pregnancy that's immune to pregnancy tests.  I really wish you would find good medical care ASAP.  Your life truly might depend on it.  

Best of luck with everything. 

DS (6.06), DD (10.08), DD (05.11).

#123 of 136 Old 07-27-2012, 02:35 PM

How's it going for you? 

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#124 of 136 Old 08-13-2012, 05:46 AM

Hey havnt heard from you in a while. Hope all is ok xxx
#125 of 136 Old 08-14-2012, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmadxxx View Post

Hey havnt heard from you in a while. Hope all is ok xxx

yeahthat.gif please update when you can!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#126 of 136 Old 08-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

hey i think i am in the same boat as you was told by my doc that i was not pg because my hcg level was only a 7 but i know i am cause no period plus my first dd i did not know i was till i hit 7 months cause my levels where low then they only got up to 46 then at  that time they thought  i was only like a month but i stayed neg till i hit the 7 month mark so yeah docs can be wrong

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#127 of 136 Old 08-29-2012, 08:06 AM

Any news? How are you feeling?

#128 of 136 Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 PM

I have read that PCOS can affect your hormone levels as far as pregnancy goes. 

On top of that, your hCG levels are insufficient after they reach a certain number because they start to decrease after the first few weeks of pregnancy. hCG levels should only be used to pinpoint pregnancy at a very early stage. Later on, they aren't very reliable. hCG levels vary so much anyway, that it is hard to really tell anything from them at all. Every pregnancy is different. 

You sound very pregnant. The fact that you DID get BFPs on early HPTs makes me question why the doctors won't just listen to you and try to do an ultrasound. Go to the ER and DEMAND that you have an ultrasound. Your medicaid is paying for it. And it is very important that you know. 

belly.gif Bambi  

SO in love with DHread.gif

angel.gif remembering our angel baby 3/12

our little mister born 4/13. babyf.gif

#129 of 136 Old 09-09-2012, 03:04 PM

Hi! My last period was May 24, 2012. I was not TTC but I think that I am pregnant. My first symptom was getting sick after 2 shots of liquor. I have had numerous negative HPTs and one 0 blood test at what should have been 12 weeks. I had implantation bleeding and have spotted twice since then. I finally got 2 faint positives at home one and two weeks ago, but haven't since then. I have had almost every symptom possible, including a growing belly. No one but me believes I'm pregnant, so I'm just waiting. It is very frustrating.

#130 of 136 Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM

Update?  I'm very curious how things have turned out!  I'm praying for you and your famlly!

Christian mama to one dear girl, and wife to a Jesus - loving husband smile.gif  

#131 of 136 Old 09-23-2012, 01:20 PM

Are you still around, momtothree??  I'd really like an update as well!

#132 of 136 Old 01-04-2013, 07:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Still thinking about this.  Wondering what happened.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#133 of 136 Old 01-04-2013, 08:18 PM

Still wonder about this, too! I guess either way, the OP has a definitive answer by now!!!

Mama to DD (4.5), DS (2), and a little girl expected August 2012!
#134 of 136 Old 11-12-2013, 03:54 AM

Hi
I have been going through the same thing. I haven't had any positive test but have symptoms. I have all the symptoms you mentioned plus some more. I would be about 19 weeks now. Been to the doc and had urine and blood and got >5 result. But I can't stop thinking I am pregnant because of the feeling of kicks and movement and back pain that is daily. Also I can not button my pants anymore. I also have PCOS. I know that PCOS can cause belly fat but this came on very quickly. Please let me know if you were pregnant or if it is something to do with PCOS.
#135 of 136 Old 12-21-2013, 01:52 PM

DEAR MOMTOTHREE34,,

HI, IM GOING THRU THE SAME THING EXCEPT ACCORDING TO THE FIRSTRESPONSE CALCULATOR I SHOULD BE 8 WEEKS PREGNANT I ALSOHAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE SAME PREGNANCY SYMPTONS. I DIDNT GET A HPT AT STORE SINCE I WENT TO TALK TO MY OBGYM DR. I AM ON THE OTHER HAND 49. WITH NORMAL PERIODS ALWAYS ON TIME LASTING 7-10 DAYS. MY BOYFRIEND IS 35 AND HAS NO CHILDREN. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 MONTHS MY DOCTOR ALSO TOLD ME MAYBE IM GOING THROUGH PREMENOPAUSE OR MENOUPAUSE. BUT I DONT HAVE SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE. THEY DID A PREGNAANCY TEST THERE ALSO URINE TEST. I TOLD MY DR. WHAT SHOULD I DO. I DO HAVE SMALL MIDDLE SWELLING AND PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS. HE TOLD ME TOO GO BACK AFTER HOLIDAYS THAT I SHOULD BE 2MONTHS THEN AND THEYLL RUN BLOOD TEST. BUT I AM ALSO AFRAID IF THAT COMES OUT NEGATIVE. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM. YOU FEEL SCARED U THINK U ARE GOING OUT OF YOUR MIND. ALL YOU WANT IS TO GET CHECKED. BUT NOW ADAYS THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE THE TIME FOR THE PATIENT. I DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO WAIT AND SEE. MAYBE BE ON THE SHOW CALLED (I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT) AFTER YOU DELIVER AND SAY I GUESS I WASNT GOING NUTS AFTER ALL. MY SISTER IN LAW GOT LUCKY AFTER TAKING 2 HPT AND ONE AT THE DR. OFFICE ALL NEGATIVE. THEY DID AN ULTRASOUND WHERE THEY ACTUALLY WENT INSIDE HER THRU VAGINALLY. AND SURE ENOUGH SHE WAS PREGNANT. IT SHOWED THE BABY HEART BEAT AND ALL. SHE FELT SO RELIEVED THAT SHE WASNT GOING NUTS. SHE ALSO HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS. BUT NEGATIVE RESULTS. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO U AND ILL LET YOU KNOW ALSO.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING  MY QUESTION AND PUTTING YOUR RESPONSE ON HERE I TAUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

SINCERLY

anarosa64

#136 of 136 Old 01-25-2014, 02:12 PM

am the same all the simptoms and a miss p but docs doing nothing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:(

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page