What the hell just happened?!?! Share your crazy pregnancy stories here! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-16-2012, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

After 2 & 2/3 pregnancies I had though I had experienced most crazy things, but today takes the cake. I have to share with someone and would never tell anyone IRL, except DH who, thankfully didn't even blink.

I had been grocery shopping and as I was walking through the store I had a tiny nagging voice telling me I needed to pee. Well, the boys were sleeping in the car with DH and I was pretty uncomfortable walking around, so I squashed it. I drove home, about 30 minutes with another stop and felt fine, didn't even think about pee. Well, I stepped out of the car and instantly started peeing on myself! I tried to stop it after the first little bit, but I couldn't, so I just held my skirt out to the side and let go. It was a totally unstoppable flood. Crazy!! Now I am super paranoid that its going to happen in public sometime. 

I know there are other crazy pregnancy stories out there-share yours here!

Pamstillheart.gif Cliffguitar.gif Malachi 5/08 bouncy.gif   Judah 5/10 jog.gif  Eden 8/12 babygirl.gif Asher 8/12 babyboy.gif

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~CS Lewis

#2 of 4 Old 06-16-2012, 09:00 PM

You're not alone...

Mama to DS (6/07) h20homebirth.gif, DD (6/09) h20homebirth.gif, and DD (07/12) homebirth.jpg..

#3 of 4 Old 06-16-2012, 10:26 PM

While this hasn't happened to me...I can totally see how it could. And I'm only appr. 1/2 way through my *first* pregnancy.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#4 of 4 Old 06-17-2012, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I'm 33 weeks and have been having these weird, really painful muscle spasms on the left side of my groin.  They typically have no relation to what I'm doing at the time.  I went to the bathroom this morning and I had this HUGE muscle spasm of my groin while I'm peeing.  Trying to control the spasm and move my leg to a different position while trying to prevent myself from peeing all over myself and the bathroom was quite an experience. 

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page