Infertility ONE Thread GRADUATES!!! - Summer 2012 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 184 Old 12-27-2012, 05:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks SSB! I had a fever during and after implantation and they said that as long as it doesn't go above 101 that there is  nothing to worry about and even then, it has to get really high to hurt baby.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#182 of 184 Old 12-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

So excited to see everyone over here!

SSB - Your EDD is so close to when mine was - and is the same day of the month my Baby Bird was born. It's so weird to hear about you waiting for your ultrasound at the beginning of January - it takes me back to where I was this time last year. AKA, horribly sick, and terribly, terribly afraid of losing the baby. And going out of my mind because I had no one to ask for a beta, and didn't want an ultrasound, and thought it would be forever until we could hear a heartbeat. I still remember my happy amazement when the midwife found a HB at my first appointment, just past 8 weeks, and told me she saw the baby on her ultrasound machine (even though I'm not entirely sure I saw anything!). So hoping for a nice, healthy HB for you soon!

I can start a new thread tonight, if no on else wants to. I will then be on vacation for 10 days, and I will probably not be awesome at updating things, but I will get it done eventually!

AFM, 4-month sleep regression going on here. yikes2.gif Baby Bird, my wonderful night sleeper, has been awake every 1-4 hours the past two nights. It's been pretty terrible. AND horribly grumpy during a lot of the day. So not looking forward to taking him to Hawaii this way. Ugggggghhhhhh. So hoping this lasts only a few days, not, oh, a few MONTHS.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a
#183 of 184 Old 12-28-2012, 03:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Monkey- A new thread would be appreciated. I don't want to be a threadkeeper over here until first ultrasound. Hope your LO decides to sleep soon.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#184 of 184 Old 12-28-2012, 09:33 PM

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Your wish is my command - Winter Thread is Here! (And please be patient waiting for me to update the roster - I will do it, but now I really need to pack a few more things and go to bed before my baby decides to wake up.)

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40** Oct 2014 - it's a

Tags
Embrace A Pregnancy Journal , Ina Mays Guide To Childbirth , Sacred Pregnancy A Loving Guide And Journal For Expectant Moms , Natural Childbirth The Bradley Way Revised Edition , Great Expectations Your All In One Resource For Pregnancy Childbirth

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page