22 weeks pregnant...gas pains or something else? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-25-2012, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I feel fine overall. Baby is very active.  When i'm sitting down and press a little on my tummy though...the upper right part, there's a little pain there. Growing pains from uterus? Has anyone felt this before.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-25-2012, 11:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Upper right could be growing pains, could be stretching, or could be appendix/gall bladder. I was at L&D at 3 stupid AM a week ago for pains in the upper centralish area of my belly, too, near the top of where my uterus is. They were concerned about my appendix and gall bladder. Both were fine for me, but it's something to consider asking a doctor about just in case. I was told pregnant ladies are more likely to get gallstones...? So, ymmv.

Mom to 3 , 1 , 10 hermit crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page