36 weeks and cramping - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-06-2012, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm 36/37 weeks pregnant (I disagree with what my doctor thinks my due date is!).  This is my 3rd baby...first one was born at 36 weeks 5 days, 2nd right on due date.  Each pregnancy has been different.  I've been having period-like cramps for a while now---on and off for several weeks, but today has been weird.  I have been nausious all day, had diarreah earlier today, and now for the last hour I've been cramping.  My back is also starting to hurt.  And, I'm exhausted!  The baby has been moving like crazy today too.  I feel stupid wondering if I could possibly be going into labor, since I've been there done that, but I've NEVER felt like this with either pregnancy.  I'm just so miserable and tired of being pregnant I'm wishful thinking.  Anyone else experience anything like this before?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-06-2012, 07:33 PM

Like you said, every pregnancy is different and I know at least for me, all my labors have started differently. The nausea, diarrhea, cramping and back pain add up being possibly labor. I don't want to get your hopes up though! I would give your midwife a call and let her know you are having symptoms so at least she's aware of what is going on. In the mean time, get some rest! Drink lots of water, eat something yummy and try to relax. You may need your strength tonight :)

Mama to DS (6/07) h20homebirth.gif, DD (6/09) h20homebirth.gif, and DD (07/12) homebirth.jpg..

#3 of 3 Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter

Nothing yet...still cramping today, so we will see.  Thank you for your feedback.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page