Any June 2013 babies and Mamas yet?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'll be due June 3rd, if we can get this baby to be sticky. Anyone else with a June DD yet?

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 04:26 PM

Hey, just figured out I am pregnant with #3. iPad app said I am due May 31 but last two were 1-2 weeks late so I am going with June. After I peed on the stick I started feeling nauseated. Not sure if its real or a mental think.lol.   

http://susanchegari.vibrantscents.com/

Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Congratulations!

Hubby took me to Stir Crazy tonight for my birthday, then we put the leftovers in the van and did something else for a while. When I went to get back in the van, I gagged and gagged at the smell of the garlic and onions - yet I'm craving onions, especially raw, like a freaking crazy person. Who craves onions, pregnant or not??? Rofl!

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 PM

I'm due June 3rd too. :)

Working mama treehugger.gif to K energy.gif (2/2007) and A diaper.gif (6/2013). Expecting stork-suprise.gif EDD 10/7/2014.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:56 AM

Presuming all goes well, I am due June 5th.

Mom to William 5/2013! Finally have a kid after our second IVF and more than 5 years of TTC.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 AM

I am still waiting for the "official" seal of approval from a test- or to find out I am not... but if I am then I will be due late June (hoping for early July to have a post date baby- insane I know, but I haven't had a full term pregnancy yet and hoping this one cooks all the way or stays for a visit earthside. :-)

Completely unexpected but welcomed if I am. I am 17DPO - haven't gotten a "clear" positive on a test yet but have other wild signs like aversions, boob tenderness, peeing all the TIME even getting up at night to go, feel like I have a mild fever (if that makes sense), none of the usual pre AF constipation, sleepy, craving intimate relations with DH Sheepish.gif, sense of happiness (and my life is chaotic right now), tingly in the pelvic area, are just some of the things going on.

Waiting waiting.. If I am hoping for another earthside child, and wishing I don't have another womb angel.

The whole thing of IF I am, this idea of us surrendering and trusting our bodies when there is this whole mental yo-you when we think we are- seems ironic to me dizzy.gif

Anyway I am trying to be patient and trust my inner knowing, even if outside measures are not reflecting what I know to be true within (I am carrying an emerging energy/life.)  dust.gif

hang.gif  WOHMama to dust.gifDD (July 2008) and coolshine.gif DS (May 2013); wife to DH sleepytime.gif.

Live your life, like your life depends on it. joy.gif         

Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Amlikam-I totally hear you. I don't get my + til 6 weeks, so I have about another 9 days to go. But I know my body like very few people, this is my 7th pregnancy, and and I have never been wrong. But the whole world revolves around that positive test. It drives me crazy.
How many angels do you have? I have 5 angels and 2 earth babies. I really need a sticky baby for my sanity this time. All 5 have been in a row, with the second one having a surviving twin. He just turned 18 months yesterday.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 PM

Yes! We are expecting #2 before or after June 5!!
Old 09-28-2012, 04:56 AM

I had 3 angels ive been able to "verify" and one earth angel who is 4.

The journey is tumultuous at times but i feel blessed to Believe there is a good chance for another.

I think the most fustrating part is my friends all say to me "yeah i'm always sure I'm pregnant each month too." which reads to me: without the positive I don't believe you. granted they are right I do feel pregnant a lot but usually I get AF the net day. I am still 4 days late this cycle. Though I though this Morning I was starting AF and it was just gush of egg white type fluids.

I here you on the sticky! :-) I have decided to trust for me if this is a womb angel that my initial wait to April was a good sign. My DH thinks it is a ploy to balance the capricorn to cancer ratio. ;-) Thankful that this time opened up conversation for my DH to be fully on board with the idea
Of one more!!!!

Seriously though 1/2 the fun is trying so I am hoping to enjoy the intamacy instead of fixate on the "let's do it now". I really wish I had known how hard having babies would be. :-/ it is both a fun and challenging time.

hang.gif  WOHMama to dust.gifDD (July 2008) and coolshine.gif DS (May 2013); wife to DH sleepytime.gif.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:00 AM

I got my faint positive the day before yesterday, the expected day of my period. Today I got a strong positive. I knew I was pregnant because my pee smelled weird, of all things! And I was just feeling familiarly "different." But actually, I knew the second we DTD (we can't say the s word here, right?) that I would become pregnant. It was an accident, but I'm fortunate to have a happy partnership and the sweetest daughter imaginable, so I want to celebrate this change in plans! Guess date (based on date of conception) is June 7. Congrats and best wishes to everyone!

Mama to a bilingual (Arabic/English) and cuddly 3 year old, and planning another peaceful homebirth in June.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 PM

Yes! I got a faint BFP yesterday, and the due date is around June 10.  So exciting! 

rainbow1284.gifenergy.gifAugust 2010 ; angel2.gif April 2009; angel1.gif m/c 2008

Old 09-28-2012, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter

Yay for all the new BFPs!! Big Congratulations!

Ok, I know I'm hormonal, but I'm crying over X Factor auditions...hey, Willie Jones was really THAT good, guys, ok??? ROTFLMAO.gif

Old 09-28-2012, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

BTW, we need our own Group soon!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:55 PM

I had a BFP and my due date should be June 4th. So yes, I am pregnant. Worried today though because I am having cramps that feel like a period is coming. The whole area just feels crampy, but it's not awful like where you want Advil. This happened last time I miscarried. :( I had cramps then like a week later I started bleeding. :( I had errands to run tonight but I decided to put myself on "couch rest."

Has anyone had these kinds of cramps (though they are not awful, just noticable) and ended up keeping the baby? I am worried. Thanks, and hoping to not bring everyone down. Congrats to all!!!!! :)

Old 09-28-2012, 08:55 PM

Oh, I was crying over X Factor audtiions too!!!! Too funny! :)  Best of luck to you! Hoping the best for both of us.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:05 AM

Yep! FF.com says edd is 5/31. But I'm guessing it will be June, not May. Congratulations to everyone!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:40 AM

Hi all!  I've known for 5 days that I'm pregnant and the line keeps getting darker on my cheap test strips.  smile.gif  I started noticing being extra emotional yesterday.  No fatigue or nausea yet.  I know it's coming in a couple of weeks.  My sense of smell is already heightened. 

My EDD is June 8th.  This is baby #5 for us. I'm still nursing my daughter who is 17 months old.  I already told the kids and they are sooo excited!  I loved their reactions!  My 6 year old said, "I've been praying for a baby!" with a gigantic grin on his face.  My 7 year old who would never admit to being excited about another baby, got the cutest smile and blushed.  He said "I think it's a good time to look for names on the internet."  LOL!

I can't wait for our DDC group!  I don't want to start it though because I travel a lot and wouldn't be able to give it attention frequently.  (I don't think there is much to give attention to except maintaining a list of members and list of births in May/June/July!)

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

Old 09-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Is anyone having symptoms yet? Me, I am sooo tired. By 5pm I am done. (Sadly, dinner still has to happen and get cleaned up after. Ah well.) No nausea yet though--I am not looking forward to that.

Mom to William 5/2013! Finally have a kid after our second IVF and more than 5 years of TTC.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:10 PM

PS, I just applied for a June 2013 DDC. We will need at least one more leader. Any volunteers?

Old 09-29-2012, 07:33 PM

So I am 11 days late and my my hubby got a vasectomy 2 years ago( apparently never went to get his sperm count checked though) all 4 tests I have taken come up negative but I am showing other signs of being PG. So... I may be PG and if I am I then I would be due June 3rdish.

: mom of Gavin Rhain and Grant, Doula
Old 09-30-2012, 05:14 PM

Hey All, we have a group now! Look over under groups. smile.gif

Old 10-01-2012, 08:05 AM

Going to check out the group, but wanted to say I am offically official. <3 Late May/Early June. EEEEEEEEEEEE

Old 10-01-2012, 11:54 AM

Hi there, everyone!  I'm due 5/31 but was over 2 weeks last with DS, so expect to be a June 2013 mama.  :)

As for symptoms so far: feeling a pinch warm, have to pee all the time, have lost weight but pants are tighter already, hungry ALL DAY LONG and need to eat every 3 hours or so else I start to feel iffy, and working out is leaving me WINDED.  Oh, and I keep picking silly fights with DH, is that a symptom?  Poor DH, he doesn't know what hit him!

Cady, wife to Patrick (8/2/03) partners.gif and mother to Bradley (11/24/09) jog.gif and little bean (edd 5/31/13) 2ndtri.gif.  Planning our first home birth and looking for any information and advice on the subject!

Old 10-01-2012, 08:01 PM

Hi,

I just tested yesterday and got a positive and by my calculations my EDD should be June 12.  This will be #5 for us our 4th dd is 8 so this has been a long wait.  There are 18 months between each of my 4 girls. We are hoping for a boy this time to at least have one of each, but for some reason I think this will be another girl.  Maybe because I cant picture myself having a boy?  Anyway looking forward to the next nine months on mothering.

M

Old 10-01-2012, 08:54 PM

I got a super surprise positive today! We weren't planning to try until January and in fact I have an IUD that was supposed to be removed today. I was late(although still nursing my 2 yr old, so some months have been off anyway..) and decided to test before going to get the IUD out... and low and behold.. It took us a year and a half to conceive my son so it seems so crazy that it happened so fluke and while I was on the most reliable form of birth control!! Must be a sign, right?

Which means my due date should be June 2. :)

Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 AM

Hi gurls! Just found out I'm preggo with #1 based on my last period I would be due june 10 2013...have doc appt in the am so will find out for sure.... I'm praying for a H&H 9 months and good luck to the ones that are trying....
Old 10-04-2012, 09:08 AM

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I am pregnant! Got a faint positive yesterday, and then did a FRER and a CBE this morning with clear BFP! Wow . . . it was the cycle I was least hopeful about, and I suppose that's when these things happen sometimes! Anyway, my due date will be June 15th, 2013 if all goes well. Come on sticky bean! Congratulations, everyone!!

Bebe (37) & Hubby (37) married since 2010 and have one sweet girl (1).
Old 10-04-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat View Post

I had a BFP and my due date should be June 4th. So yes, I am pregnant. Worried today though because I am having cramps that feel like a period is coming. The whole area just feels crampy, but it's not awful like where you want Advil. This happened last time I miscarried. :( I had cramps then like a week later I started bleeding. :( I had errands to run tonight but I decided to put myself on "couch rest."

Has anyone had these kinds of cramps (though they are not awful, just noticable) and ended up keeping the baby? I am worried. Thanks, and hoping to not bring everyone down. Congrats to all!!!!! :)

Hi Bobcat, and congratulations!! Just wanted to let you know that early-pregnancy cramps are completely normal. I'm 4 weeks, 5 days along now and I've had cramps for the last few days. I worried a little bit, but not really because I seem to remember getting them with my first pregnancy too (and that pregnancy was perfectly healthy). Anyhow I read a LOT of women saying that they have cramps in early pregnancy, and experts confirm this symptom as well. Try not to worry!

CDing, BFing, CSing, Loving mama to Maya Lily (10/15/2009), and married to my best friend on October 31, 2009!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Got my BFP yesterday morning and I have to admit I was SHOCKED!! I really really thought I was going to start my period, and was only 3 days late. When I dropped the pee into the test well, I saw the control line appear and thought "I know it's going to be a negative. It always is." And then as I began watching, that second line showed up and I started exhaling "Oh my god... oh my god!!" My 3 year old daughter asked, "What you do, mommy?" And I said, "Well I've got a baby in my belly!!" And she said "Mommy have baby in a belly?" And I said yes, and she replied "Maya have a baby, too!" Lol, it was fantastic.

Recovered from the shock, and now I'm just excited. EDD is June 9th! Off to join the group!! <3

CDing, BFing, CSing, Loving mama to Maya Lily (10/15/2009), and married to my best friend on October 31, 2009!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:53 AM

Another member of the June 2013 club here!  Due date June 29 or 30.  I'll look for the due date club that was formed, I just checked and didn't see it but I'm brand new to the site and still learning how to navigate it. Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

User Tag List