Well, At least i'm pretty darn sure i am. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 10-15-2012, 12:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ok, so my period was due on September 15th and I didnt get it until September 24th, but it came for only a day and a half and then i had light pink and dark brown spotting when i wiped. I took a home preg test and it was negative. shrug.gif But Now I have been peeing very often, I am constantly bloated and gassy. I always feel full even when I go the whole day without eating. I have really bad heartburn almost everyday but other than that and some light lower abdomen twinges I haven't had any "classic" symptoms. no nausea or food aversions or cravings. I really hope I am..but unfortunately i still get a negative preg test :(

#2 of 4 Old 10-15-2012, 03:55 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Twinges, heartburn, gassiness, bloating and frequent peeing are all symptoms too.  I hope you know for sure soon.  Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 10-15-2012, 05:04 PM

That's strange... This isn't the exact same, but when I found that I was pregnant in August my period was two weeks late and I still didn't have a positive pregnancy test. I eventually got one, but it was far later than it should have been. 

I went to the doctor and they checked my hCG levels. In 48 hours, they doubled just as they should have, but they showed very low counts that indicated a VERY early pregnancy. Not sure what happened... Because two weeks later, my little baby showed to be 7 weeks 3 days on an ultrasound. My hCG levels just hadn't picked up like they should have. 

I'm now 12 weeks 3 days pregnant.. 

belly.gif Bambi  

SO in love with DHread.gif

angel.gif remembering our angel baby 3/12

our little mister born 4/13. babyf.gif

#4 of 4 Old 10-15-2012, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

I guess the only way ill know for sure is to suck it up and go to the doctor, huh? Luckily we haven't been ttc for very long at all. If i'm not preggo We'll just try try again!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page