Weird dream, would love to understand it. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-26-2012, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm 31 weeks along and have only had a couple strange dreams but last night's dream has left lots of questions. My son doesn't stay still for anything and i'm pretty positive he's partying 99.9% of the time in there. In my dream i was holding my stomach cause he was bouncing around like crazy and all of a sudden i could make out his hand perfectly, all of a sudden he started holding my finger but my stomach was still inbetween my finger and his little hand. For some reason i didn't find this odd or anything and had my fiance touch my belly and he did it for him too. At the time it was super cute and made me smile but when i woke up i was freaked out cause i thought it had really happened. Anyone able to help me understand this dream?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 10-26-2012, 11:24 PM

No idea what it means, but I had a a similar dream a few months before I got my BFP this time around. I had a separate similar dream that I could see the babies feet perfectly when s/he would kick - there's a photoshop'd photo of something like that floating around the web so I assume that's where my subsoncious got the idea. If it didn't feel weird in your dream, nothing to be worried about now that you're awake.

Cari bfinfant.gif Family Business Owner Married to my HS Sweet-Heart Michael photosmile2.gif
Mama to Bridgitt read.gif (12/99) Rheannon joy.gif (05/04) and Meridith energy.gif (07/08)

and Griffin baby.gif April 2, 2013

#3 of 5 Old 10-27-2012, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter

yeah when i went to look it up i saw that and it was weird cause i had never heard about it before lol

#4 of 5 Old 10-27-2012, 01:54 PM

It sounds like you feel connected to this baby and that you feel like he already recognizes and is trying to interact with you and your partner, but since you're still pregnant there is a barrier between you that prevents you from holding/snuggling/physically interacting with him. Since you don't know what he looks like, maybe your brain thought it would be easiest to have him stay inside your belly while you interact with him.

I think the dream is actually quite sweet - it says only positive things about your/your partner's relationship with him.

#5 of 5 Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

That makes a lot of sense. You are very insightful i really appreciate your take on my dream. It made me happy to think of it that way and to know that someone cared enough to read through it and think about it. Thank you very much. =]

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page