I Think I am going to give birth soon? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 11-07-2012, 04:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ok, so iam 32 weeks pregnant,( my first pregnancy) and im freaking out because ive been having this weird feeling that im gonna have the baby really soon.... baby moves alot!!!  and ive been even dreaming that shes here with me... im freaking out caz she'ss really little, and im only 32 weeks pregnant? im not having any pains or anything but just this weird feeling  , its like if someone was trynna tell me shes coming :P  has anything like this happened  to anyone before?

xxo

#2 of 6 Old 11-07-2012, 06:52 AM

If she's moving a lot, that's a good sign. They actually run out of room near the end and don't move quite as much. I think you still have some time to go, but if you're at all concerned, check with your doc! smile.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#3 of 6 Old 11-07-2012, 10:30 AM

The last 2 days before birth, my babies almost don't move, that's how I know the baby will be here soon.

#4 of 6 Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM

I knew my DD was going to come sooner rather than later, starting from about 33 weeks on... and I kept telling her to hang on until at LEAST 36 weeks.  I felt in a hippy-dippy way that I was willing her to stay put.  She was born the morning I turned 36 weeks, and she was fine.  Neither of my kids slowed their movements before birth, either.

I would try to a) not stress. b) not stress  c) talk to the baby to stay put  d) not stress e) see how your mw/doctor feels about your situation and f) not stress.  ;)

Best wishes.

#5 of 6 Old 11-13-2012, 02:18 PM

I would say it is highly unlikely your baby would be coming so soon. Hope all is well with you. Don't worry unless you have other symptoms. For example, regular contractions, bloody show, gush of water, etc. 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#6 of 6 Old 11-13-2012, 02:40 PM

to me, 33 weeks IS close to 40 weeks ..  i would say its not unusual to feel like baby will be here soon for the last couple months of pregnancy ..

dayiscoming2006 likes this.

- Staci, Mommy to Mollie (3/06), Jamie (5/08), Annie (9/10) and Bently (2/13) chicken3.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page