35 and unexpectly expecting... help. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-30-2012, 05:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have 3 beautiful children my youngest is 3. I've been pretty excited about the being done with diapers forever deal and then... about 5 days before my period was due, and my 35 birthday, I started wanting to throw up at every smell and my chest hurt so much i gave up taking my bra off. i took a regular PG test and it instantly came out positive to my total surprise. Took another at the day my period should have shown up and still positive. That was the very beginning of Nov. my morning sickness is insane and never ends. Which I hardly had with the other 3 at all. I feel exhausted but I can't sleep very well, I'm hungry but everything even my favorite foods make me wanna gag, and i feel more like i did when i was 3-4 months along with my other ones than  just the slightly over 7 weeks i am now.

Totally blown away by the extreme symptoms this time around as well as early positive.

any suggestions or advise would be awesome.

thanks

#2 of 2 Old 12-01-2012, 06:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so sorry that you are having such extreme symptoms. I hope you find something that helps ease them a bit. I find eating a few bites or pretzel helps as well sucking on mints but I do not have morning sickness as bad as you greensad.gif I do wonder if maybe you could be expecting multiples this time as your symptoms are more intense and you got an early positive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page