implantation bleeding? when should I test? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-06-2012, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I am reposting this from Fertility with a couple more details hoping to get more of a response:

I am not trying to get pregnant but not necessarily avoiding it either. We haven't been charting or keeping track of anything. The first day of my last period was November 15ish (can't remember exact date). My periods are very regular so it was right on time I think. Monday night I had some strange very light spotting (faint pink tinged CM with maybe a drop or two of red). and that was it. It is too early for my next period and it stopped as soon as it started anyway. The next morning I had some very slight cramping which stopped my the afternoon. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding or was it something else? I have 2 DDs already and don't remember ever having implantation bleeding with them so I have no idea. I have no clue when I could have ovulated, like I said, we aren't keeping track of anything.

My period is due sometime next week, should I wait until then to test? I don't have any other symptoms yet.

Granola-ey, crunchy, marathoning, natural living Christian mamatreehugger.gif down south with DHguitar.gif and DD1 (6)dust.gif, DD2 (2)energy.gif, and DD3 babygirl.gif.    homebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 07:31 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is my fourth and the first i had implantation bleeding with....

It happened approx 2 days after ovulation.so totally possible. good luck.

I didn't get a pos until 19 days post ovulation which is as soon as i get a positive,but i already had symptoms... by the time i tested.

In love with their dad . mom to (dd 5/20/07)notes.gif, and (ds 3/27/09)moon.gif ,and (dd 5/9/11) love.gif, and (ds 5/14/13) nak.gif

Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for the reply. I will probably wait until next week to test when AF is due. This is a surprise but we would be thrilled, if not that's ok too. I will post what happens next week.

Granola-ey, crunchy, marathoning, natural living Christian mamatreehugger.gif down south with DHguitar.gif and DD1 (6)dust.gif, DD2 (2)energy.gif, and DD3 babygirl.gif.    homebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gif
Old 12-08-2012, 04:01 PM

I only had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy (out of 4). I had it at 7DPO, but didn't test until 14DPO because I was told there was VERY little chance of me ever conceiving. 

angel1.gif 03/11 angel1.gif 07/11 angel1.gif 01/12 

If at first you don't succeed: babyboy.gif 07/26/13

Old 01-19-2013, 11:57 PM

From your signature, it looks like you're indeed pregnant. Congratulations!

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Indeed I am! About 9.5 weeks.love.gif

Old 01-23-2013, 02:10 PM

I had an implantation bleed with this one and didn't with my twins. I'm about a week and a half behind you Crunchymama! P.S. I remember you from some other threads.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg

User Tag List