I think I'm pregnant - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Meand my husband have been on the infrtility train for amost 2 yrs now. In the process we hve went through 2 misscarriges. Yesterday i took 2 hpt and both were pos. today i went to my ob/gyn and there urine test was neg. So they done blood work and we'll fnd out in the mornin. I'm so nervous is this normal?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

So this morning i call the doctors office and they tell me that my Hcg level is an 8 but the doctor is going to consider that a neg so hes saying that im not pregnant. But the last misscarriage that i had that pregnancy started with a Hcg level of 6. So now im totally confused and dont know what to do next. I figured they would do like b4 and have me go in for a follow up blood test. Can anyone relate to what im going thru?

Old 12-12-2012, 03:24 PM

That is weird. You are definitely pregnant with an 8. Now, I'd want to check for doubling with another test 48 or so hours later if you can. Otherwise you have to wait it out to see if it's a sticky baby. Hope you get good news.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

User Tag List