weirdest pregnancy to date-pretty sure! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-14-2012, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay. so this pregnancy was considered failing due to decreasing hormones, subchorionic hemorrhage, and lessoned symptoms.  Well here we are at 14 weeks.  We have had the stomach flu at our house and now I am still sick at almost three days out.  I felt better this morning and ate a normal lunch. After that I started having the most intense pain I have ever had-This is saying something considering this is baby #7 (5 natural births-3 @ home thus far). I am thinking maybe this is gall bladder.  I have never had issues with it before, but right before this pregnancy I lost 20+ pounds and got in really good shape eating really clean, etc.  Well since we have been going on this horrible roller coaster(including yucky morning sickness) I am just trying to keep stuff down.  This morning I had pancakes (homemade wheat ones made with kefir) and for lunch I had a meat/noodle bake-nothing terribly spicy. So what the heck. I am also experiencing contractions(which i believe may be from a lovely combo of dehydration/intestinal cramping. So here I am trying to figure this out.  I should know something about pregnancy-ya know being a 7th time momma/doula/ childbirth educator/someday midwifery student!  I just keep scratching my head, what the heck???

wife to an amazing hippie man, momma to many~3 DS/ 3DD  novaxnoIRC.gif homebirth.jpgcd.gif homeschool.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

No clue, but I hope  you're not having contractions this early!  Best of luck to you and #7 orngbiggrin.gif

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  

User Tag List