Mothering Forum banner

Any other September 2013 mamas yet?

4K views 97 replies 24 participants last post by  deborahbgkelly 
#1 ·
I saw that a DDC hadn't opened yet, so thought I would post here... I just had a bfp this morning (very early at only 9dpo)! I've had three previous m/c (one was an ectopic this past summer), so I'm apprehensive and nervous and the worrying has begun...

#3 ·
Me too! I just got a positive today, and am apparently due around the 6th September. I'm being very cautiously excited as I had an early miscarriage in February, and it's made me paranoid that it might happen again but hopefully it'll stick. Congratulations on your positive tests and I hope they stick as well :)

#4 ·
#5 ·
I'm thinking I am August 29 so pretty close to September! My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage also so I am very nervous like you. But also excited!

#8 ·
I thinkk one of us can actually request it.

#9 ·
#11 ·
Yay for more september mamas! I think we need two leaders before they'll open a DDC. I'm not sure I'm comfortable leading since I'm worried this baby may not be sticky though.

#12 ·
Ok I requested to open the club and volunteered to be a leader (send a PM to Cynthia Mosher). being a leader is not the same as a moderator, so that made me more comfortable with it. Also, you can demote yourself to becoming a regular member... Maybe someone else should request and then we can get it up and running?

Splath-I had the same concerns about baby not sticking. I think I could demote myself, then "unjoin" the club if that were to unfortunately happen. I had an early misaccriage a few years ago and am no stranger to the "tread lightly" feeling :(

#14 ·
Yay! How exciting! I'm hoping for sticky beans!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

How is everyone feeling? I'm not quite as nauseous today. 4 wks 4ds... I wish time would move a bit faster those first few weeks... Thankfully we are headed to the mountains tomorrow, so the snow should be a bit of a distraction from my worries.

#15 ·
Thanks to those who are starting the DDC. I am happy to report that I'm less nauseous, but very hungry and my tatas hurt like crazy :)/ I'm also pretty tired.

#16 ·
I know this is crazy, but I've been nauseous since the day I had implantation bleeding. That day I was extremely nauseous and had terrible hot flashes, went home and there it was. I didn't feel anything or even know I was pregnant with my first until 6 weeks. Hope everyone else is feeling well!

#17 ·
It's not crazy at all. I puked the 3rd day after transfer and I felt cramping on days 2 and 3. Some women are just very sensitive.

#18 ·
I've been constantly hungry. I could eat all day. If I'm not hungry, I'm nauseous. Sometimes it's nauseous and hungry at the same time. Occasionally I feel a little bit of crampy pressure in my pelvis, but it seems to be fading a bit.

Madelyn, my nausea started early this time, too. I'm hoping it'll continue to be manageable nausea rather than turn into full blown puking. I was lucky with my DD and had only 6 weeks of queasiness, but nothing more.

#22 ·
I'm having very mild nausea when hungry, and also sore boobs and peeing more. But I'm already having doubts about the success of this pregnancy. I took another test two days after my original and it's not getting darker. The line is definitely darker than the one for my previous miscarriage, but I'm worried because it doesn't seem to be getting darker at all. So I'll just wait and see I guess.

Edited to add that I'm probably panicking over nothing having read up on tests. But I'm going to hand in a pee sample to the doctor surgery today which will give me a more definite positive. I'm just really paranoid after the last one going wrong.

#23 ·
No nausea for me yet, I didn't have any with DS either. But with him I had killer heartburn starting at 6DPO. I'm hoping that doesn't recur! Yesterday though I was absolutely not hungry all day, and then suddenly at dinner I was RAVENOUS, ate way too much then had a stomach ache all night. Mental note- don't do that again, duh.

#24 ·
Nettlesoup- You may want to ask for a blood test. I've heard doctor's offices urine tests are notoriously insensitive.

#26 ·
Hi Deborahbgkelly and LivingSky!!! So exciting!!! I just found out yesterday. I'm due the beginning of September. I'll know more after my quantitative and U/S.
It happened quick for me this time! I took my last BCP Nov. 17, had a period the 26-29, and here I am. Conner took 16 months to happen. I'm sooo happy to see familiar faces!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.