pregnant 8 yrs after pon tubal ligation?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-02-2013, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
being a mom of 3 you would think I would know the answer to this but I don' t. A little history on me. I am 36, overweight and have VERY irregular periods. After 2 miscarriages I gave birth to my 12 year old daughter in 2000. After having gastric bypass even though taking bc pills religiously and hubby using condon I gave birth to identical twin boys (which began as triplets) in 2005 at which time I had a tubal during my c section.
With my daughter I had no symptoms other than a very tiny brown discharge when wiping after going to the bathroom and later found out it was implantbleeding. With my boys my pancake blobs were balloons, and I showed extremely quickly. I am closer to the size I was when I had my daughter. About 2 weeks ago about noon, I went to bathroom and the to was full of bright red blood. Because I am irregular I just assumes I was starting. It only happened that once. Then about 5 or 6 days later I had a small mucousy drop of blood in the toilet. It happened twice that day.
Now I am finding myself EXTREMELY tired , peeing more (waking 3 Times a night) and my nipples hurt SO bad. I know you all are going to say test but I am waiting till hubby goes back to work (he is on vacation) next week.
Anyone experience any of this? Please calm my nerves LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

You're probably not pregnant, but you should consider testing ASAP or going to a doctor right away. Not to freak you out but a failed tubal ligation increases your risk for ectopic pregnancy and that's obviously something that needs to be taken care of right away. Good luck!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page