Non synthetic body pillow reccomendations anyone? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-12-2013, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope you all have something not polyester.I just assumed there would be more options out there, tired of looking. What i found: organic cotton/wool and kapok(which i never had experience with) Is there any brands i am missing? I think i saved 3 to my bookmarks, sheapards dream was one of them. Is wool hot for a big pillow?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 06:13 PM

I have this.

http://humanityorganics.com/co-sleeping-bean-pillow.html

I don't actually use it as a body pillow though, I use it with this for cosleeping.

http://humanityorganics.com/humanity-family-sleeper.html

If you're going to cosleep, I highly recommend the cosleeping thingy.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:12 PM - Thread Starter

Dejager, can u comment on the kapok? New things are so hard to guess about. Are you a person that also only can be around breathable fibers, cotton, wool, hemp maybe? I can feel even the slightest bit of polyester and dont like bamboo at all, feels like rayon. Anyway, just wondering if you might be like me in that way so i can tell what kapok might be like. That pillow looks good though, thanks smile.gif. I guess it doesnt need to be curved like the boppy style to work. Wraping it around me i think would be nice though to keep in from rolling off my side, or maybe theres another way to do that.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Bumping for non kapok reccomendations because i am weary of new things but might just have to get this one. I am giving myself.3more days.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:38 AM

I think the previous poster's recommendation looks good. If you want to see what else might be available for natural body pillows, I'd use a search engine. That's how I found many more natural things. I have no recommendation for you since being poor, I just deal with the cheapo body pillows. 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Dayiscoming smile.gif, i searched &searched & i just couldnt find anything else, so i guess thats it. I am also very low income & tend to get a little obsessed with spending what i do i have to make sure its right..

User Tag List