Do your children's names "match"? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 01-17-2013, 10:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Our boy is Guy, named after his father (DH is IV, DS is V). If we have more kids they will probbaly get unique but not too out there names, stuff that's normal but you don't hear often (like Guy). We were throwing around Dax and Gunner for boys, for instance. Shame Dax is getting popular, takes the fun out of it ;P

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#32 of 33 Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 PM

We have a Bruce and the new baby will likely be Max. I think they go together, but don't really 'match'

#33 of 33 Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 PM

The names of my first 4 all end with "n" it wasn't intentional, just the names that we liked at the time We do like that they go well together. With this 5th baby we may break that. I'm not sure what gender we're having yet, but if we have a girl all the girl names I like right now do not end with n. Hubby is unsure about breaking the theme, but I am fine with it. There aren't a whole lot of names that end with n that I really like and the ones I do like have gotten really popular lately, like Evelyn. We do plan on having a few more kids, so we might as well break it now! My other thought is what if we adopt someday and all of our bio kids have a theme, but the adopteds' names don't fit in. I wouldn't want them to feel like they're not really one of our kids because of that.

Good luck!          

Wife to my True Love since 8/03, Mom to DS 9/06, DS 5/08, DD 6/10, DS 11/11, and one on the way!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page