I might be pregnant!!! freeeeaking out - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was late to make an appt to get another dose of depo provera, completely spaced it.... I've been really busy with my 4 yo and 4 mo boys. :/ Im freaking out because I feel pregnant... semi sentive breasts, soft cervex, creamy white discharge. major adversion for eggs one of my fav foods.  I just feel sort of pregnant. What was a telltale sign for you??

I took a test today that came out negative. So... Im not sure...

#2 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 04:10 PM

If your cycles are adjusting after birth it could be symptoms that come before your period, so you might just now be fertile for the first time. 

Tender breasts and slight nausea are common tricky symptoms because that progesterone that increases before your period actually is the same hormone that causes those symptoms when you are PG.

I guess just wait a few days and test again.  Do you know where you are in your cycle, such as signs of ovulation or the day of your last period?

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#3 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

well, I had my period a few weeks ago and had sex every other day for 2 weeks after that. That was fisrt period since before getting pregnant with my 4mo. So it's hard to say, Ive never been great about keeping track

#4 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Has it been two weeks then since your period ended, or maybe longer?  You'd probably expect the test to work in an "average" about three weeks after your period ended or four weeks after it started. Not much sooner. 

ME&treehugger.gifHE... loving our: wild.gifdd(18) ~~violin.gifds(13) read.gifdd(13)~~ peace.gifdd(10)

#5 of 6 Old 01-28-2013, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

It has been maybe 3 weeks give or take a few days, so Ill text again in a few days

#6 of 6 Old 01-30-2013, 09:37 AM

How late were you with the Depo?  In my experience, I had to be off of it for a long time before my cycles came back, and even then, they weren't regular for a few.

hang.gif knit.gif chicken3.gif treehugger.gif Kristin, partner to eat.gif Ron who came with DSS7 kid.gif

heartbeat.gifOur first arrived March 2013!! nocirc.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page