Abdominal area pain, headaches, fatigue - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-15-2013, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm 35 and not in my best shape.  I am approaching my 2nd timester and have started to have cramp-like pain in my abdomen that seems to be coming from my stomach and intestines and is spready out on both sides of my mid section; very tender.  I have also become more constipated and thought it would be this, but I have barely been functional for 3-4 days now because my stomach or abdominal area just feels crampy and I almost wince when I get up or have to walk.  I have been eating prunes and metamucil all day to see if it helps but so far nothing.  It almost feels as if my hormones are shutting down my digestive tract and any time i eat it just feels "unnatural".

Anyone else had similar?

My poor son has been in front of a tv all week and i am so sad I can't play with him as much.

#2 of 2 Old 05-07-2013, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

yep and it was my gal bladder. Try flax seed tea and shredded beets with flax seed oil.

Tags
Pregnancy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page