Stretch Marks with the 2nd pregnancy? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got stretch marks with my first (lower belly) and I wanted to know from other's experience if they got more stretch marks with the 2nd pregnancy?

I know every pregnancy is different etc but I wasn't sure if my previous stretch marks would provide that extra room for growth so I wouldn't get more stretch marks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-08-2013, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm on my second pregnancy right now. (37 weeks) I had 2 stretch marks by each hip that I got with my first pregnancy, and this pregnancy they just seemed to stretch a little bit more. The marks had faded, but now on the top and bottom of the stretch marks, they are purple because they stretched more. I don't think I'm necessarily bigger this time around, just carrying a lot higher, so maybe that is why. With my first pregnancy I got most of my stretch marks on my boobs, and they haven't seemed to change at all! So who knows! Here's hoping yours don't stretch anymore!

Mama to 1 handsome boy born Nov 29/2009 and 1 beautiful girl born May 21/2013 and wife to 1 handsome man, married since Jun 9/2007.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page