got a question how many of you ladies did your man cry while having sex - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-14-2013, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

think they where going to hurt the baby i was just wondering cause my dh cry think he was going to hurt the baby cause the doc told us not to have sex well we got the all clear this morning and i try to sleep with him and he start crying say it what if it hurt the baby

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2013, 06:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think your husband sounds like a very sensitive man, and if he is worried about hurting the baby then you need to be sensitive to his feelings also (just as he should to yours). I've never had my husband cry while having sex, and if he did? I'd be totally concerned...

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

i am concerned with it that is why i was asking you ladies what would you do i have talk to him about it and we have agree to wait till i am in the 3rd tri before try again

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
Old 05-15-2013, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)

Just from looking at your signature, it looks like you have a history of losses.  And it's totally understandable that your husband would be concerned and emotional about anything that might potentially harm your baby.  I would work on asking him to be open about how he's feeling and see if you two can work through those feelings together.  It might not be possible, though.  If he's been struggling with the losses and having a hard time dealing with them (and maybe how they've affected you too), it might be very difficult to be intimate during such an important and emotional time.  In addition to talking with him, you could try other kinds of intimacy that wouldn't bring up those fears for him as well.

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh, I apologize if I came across as if you were not being sensitive. I am sorry for that. Just saying you (any of us) would need to be sensitive to that, did not mean to imply you were not. Hope that makes sense. :)

I suppose if you two came to the agreement of waiting until the third trimester - than thats great you found something that works for you both. grouphug.gif

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

Old 05-15-2013, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

oh you where fine kamiro i was just let you know i was just worried to cause i did not really no what to do to help with his fears i think that some times we dont understand how they feel cause we look at them for being the strong one but i guess some times they are not as strong as we think i just wish he would have told me his fears before hand instead of cry right in the middle of it

User Tag List