making it to 36 weeks - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-21-2013, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm very confident that i can make it to 36 weeks....we are planning a uc due to the hospital not allowing VBACs and before 36 weeks i wouldn't feel comfortable....but physically the baby and i are doing great!!!! Ilk be 32 weeks on Thursday and i have confidence in my body that we will make it to our goal....and if we make it to our goal then we will set the next one at 37 weeks....keeping our fingers crossed!! I've had 4 babies all premature and the farthest i went was 36 weeks....I've had no preterm labor with this pregnancy unlike the others, but i am already 3 cm and 50%..... Since i have put myself on bed rest though i have had no more Braxton Hicks....I'm feeling really positive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Have you seen the UC section of this forum? It's a place for expertise and support from women who have UC'd or are planning one. I bet you would get some great info and encouragement there!

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have and have posted in there....but it doesn't seem very active....
Old 07-21-2013, 02:42 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ahhh... Well maybe because its the weekend.
Good luck to you! I wish I had the guts to UC but to be honest I don't have the body for it. I am hoping to have a VBAC in October!!

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

User Tag List